All Comments on 'My Son's Bully Ch. 06'

by barsvontrier

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Xmale06Xmale06almost 4 years ago
Awesome!

Thanks for this chapter, and please do go on with this story. It's great and so thrilling imagining them fucking around and Stanley submitting more and more to Jake's twisted desires...

FitGuy47FitGuy47almost 4 years ago

Somehow, I do not see this ending this way. In fact to me I think the phone never really disconnected and Son was listening and realized that was his Dad getting fucked, by ............... Jake!?!?! OMG did my Dad really runaway with my own father and now fucking him?????

lonelyheartVAlonelyheartVAalmost 4 years ago
Closure

There needed to be more closure with his family than that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This is such a great story. I think the phone didn’t disconnect and Stanley’s son heard everything ! I hope there’s more.

Texland1Texland1almost 4 years ago
Interesting

I appreciate your doing a chapter 6. I think I would had Jake text him for sex during the actual graduation and during the graduation party. Maybe they could return and have been caught having sex by his son. Need a more complete finish. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Such a hot story, wish someday, something like this happens to me.

Such a hot story, wish someday, something like this happens to me.

youngstuds4meyoungstuds4meover 3 years ago
continue

Love it! Please continue :)

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 2 years ago

Sigh, I am feeling so wonderful

Brahms21Brahms21about 2 years ago

I love this! Very hot indeed🥵. I was glad it was an open ended note and there's still a chance to push the story further. So good!

DickinsonsDickinsonsabout 2 years ago

A really interesting story, this one. Good hot sex. And whatever other people might say about Stanley ... these things happen. Many of us have had to accept that we're not who everyone else thought we were or expected us to be. No doubt Jake saw the potential gay boy in Billy, and couldn't cope with his feelings towards him, or the potential for him to be outed because of his friendship with him. So he disguised his feelings by turning to bullying so that his mates wouldn't realise he's actually a closet gay. It happens all the time. The worst homophobes are the most closetted gays! If they were confident of their 'straightness', they wouldn't be worried about someone else's sexuality. So ... maybe somehow, now Jake has eased off Billy, the truth can come out, and we can see Billy taking Jake's prodigious length and falling in love with the big boy who secretly has loved him all along ... ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I personal know a couple of married family men that left their families for a man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It would be hot if stanley and Jake get married or if stanley gets use by Jake friends

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous