All Comments on 'My Son's Bully Takes Me Ch. 02'

by AoS1666

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

For once I would love see the nerd use his brain to get the bully this story been made a hundred times on here. Try being orignal

happymuffinhappymuffinover 2 years ago

Yes this is so very very good!

vietnamvetvietnamvetover 2 years ago

Although I'm into Femdom whenever I read a story of a woman getting blacked I like that too. Once blacked, never going back! Marcus has Rachel right where he wants her and he hasn't even used his big black cock yet. It'll be nice to read future episodes perhaps after Kevin goes off to college and Marcus moves in with her. Who knows, maybe even when Kevin gets back home he, too, will become a slave to that big black cock!

TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomenover 2 years ago

I just got to read this and your other stories. I find them very hot. I think many older women have a fantasy of being fucked by a well-endowed 18-year-old black stud.

I look forward to your future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The myth of the BBC continues with more racist bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it :-)

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 2 years ago

Glad you were finally able to release this part. Now we, the readers know how it finally started with Marcus. I just wish it was a bit longer to advance the overall story more but I admit that's because I am very eager to see the Mom's ending and see her getting exactly what she deserves.

I am laughing at the comments so far though. It's funny seeing people not realize this series won't end like all the other stories in this genre.

You're doing great with this new series so far. I look forward to the next part.

flynndflynndover 2 years ago

I hope hell is real in this universe. That would be a great ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

For your next stories. Since we saw from Kevin’s POV the rest of the shed. You should pick-up from her POV when Rachel goes out with her friend and comes back with Marcus. Also when Kevin walks in on them fucking on his dad’s chair. I’d like to see what she was doing when Kevin was living in the motel. Anyways keep up the good work.

IronWill_IronWill_over 2 years ago

You finally updated! Nice I really enjoyed this story. I don't mean to be critical but I remember in Chapter 2 (from Kevin's POV) Marcus came inside Rachel but I didn't see it in this story. Did you forget to add it or will it be added in later? Overall it's so interesting viewing things from Rachel's POV. Keep up the good work and I can't wait for Chapter 3!

AoS1666AoS1666over 2 years agoAuthor

Rachel's chapters do not alone to Kevin's chapters. Rachel's chapter 2 was referenced in Kevin's chapter 2, but since Kevin did not see it, it was not more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

marcus ain't shit fr no 🧢 bro not bulletproof

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story's so great!!! I am waiting for part 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm really waiting for the later parts, especially the ending. I understand having been sexually unfulfilled and then loving achieving sexual bliss. But NOT at the expense of one's own son, dignity and self-respect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great writing as always! Please keep going, love your work and wish you a great christmas 🙏🏻

BaldwinAllamBaldwinAllamover 2 years ago

Damn that was so hot can't wait for Chapter 3.. When will that be ?

AoS1666AoS1666over 2 years agoAuthor

I am about 75% done chapter 3. I hope to have it done and posted before Christmas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really looking forward to the conclusion of this story and learning Rachel's detailed reaction to losing her son. As well as her dignity and self-respect. Thank you in advance!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi. Could you please give an update on when to expect the next chapter? Also, how many chapters are planned for this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

when will the next one come out

AoS1666AoS1666over 2 years agoAuthor

Next chapter is done. Will be submitted tonight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

the next part is coming?

AoS1666AoS1666over 2 years agoAuthor

So, I guess some of you do not know that when a story is submitted to Lit, they review it before they put it on their site. I can take 3-7 days for it to post.

The next chapter had been submitted. From the notice I got from Lit, it should be posted tomorrow

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Do you have any idea of how many ch this new version will have?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'd like to suggest proofreading your stories prior to posting. Things like, "He grabbed a small glass and filled it open." or "It takes too good." are but two examples (there were others), which distract the reader from focusing on your erotic writing. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous