My Son's Bully Takes Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pleasure started in my clit and my insides but quickly spread through my entire body. It felt like I was submerged in pleasure as my hips bucked against his fingers. Wave after wave encompassed me.

I had to grab the edge of the bench. The one leg I was standing on started to weaken and almost buckled. All my strength was sapped from the duration of my orgasm. The world seemed to shrink as I lost all sense.

When I finally started to come back to my senses, I realized Marcus had put my leg back in the ground. He was also licking the inside of my thighs.

"What...what...?" I tried to say but couldn't get the words out as I tired to catch my breath.

"Can't let a drop of that cum go to waste. It takes too good." He said with a smirk. "Nothing like a MILF's hot cum. Besides, it is always best to clean up after a good meal. Especially when there is going to be seconds."

"Not going to..." I started to say as Marcus stood up. I couldn't help but look down to see the big bulge in his pants. All lust and temptation were fading but I still had the desire to see, to touch, to taste him.

"I think that is enough for today." Marcus said interrupting my words and thoughts. He started walking to the door. "You coming? You wouldn't want that scrawny little shit seeing me leave without his mommy beside me. May raise some questions as to what happened here." He had that cocky smirk back.

"Don't call him that!" I said as I picked my panties off the floor. I started to feel ashamed of what just happened, especially after Marcus referred to Kevin. How could I let it happen?

My panties were dirty from the floor, so I put them into my pocket instead of pulling them on. I reached down and did up the buttons on my dress. I tried my best to smooth it out as I walked towards the door.

I walked past Marcus, not daring to look at him. As I passed, he gave my ass a light slap. I tried to ignore it as he followed me out. I turned and locked the door.

"I do like that dress on you." Marcus said as we started to walk across the yard. "Wish there wasn't so many buttons. Wear it again next week, but no panties or bra. The less to take off of you the better."

I stopped dead in my tracks. Marcus stopped and turned to face me. He was still smiling as he continued.

"And make sure to give that pussy and good shave. I prefer a bald pussy. Plus, you won't want anything blocking your view when I feed my cock to that hungry pussy!"

When he finished, he turned and walked away as I stood there in stunned silence.

12