My Son's Dominant Boyfriend Ch. 05

Story Info
Dad meets Ethan's dads.
3k words
4.42
6.4k
13

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 04/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lexxihart
lexxihart
159 Followers

Ethan permitted my son and I to have clothes on to meet his parents. Thank god.

"Hi Captain Nelson." Lucas said, giving me a salute for old times sake. I laughed, saluting him back.

"At ease, Lucas. Cut that shit out, it's Michael out here." I shook the hand of his husband, Matt. I could tell they were both toned, unlike their son. I wondered why Ethan never hit the gym, especially with two buff dads as role models. Now that I think of it- everyone in this house was built, except for Ethan. Yet that didn't stop him from commanding the room.

"Paul, help them with their bags." Ethan said, ordering my son in front of everyone. I gulped, what little domineering side of me left feeling a hint of shame. Paul definitely didn't feel the same. He did it with a smile, catching up with Matt and Lucas.

I shifted awkwardly, not feeling like a man in my own home. Ethan rested his hand on my ass, giving it a little squeeze.

"I want you to actually get to know them, don't worry." He whispered.

"In the meanwhile, this will have to keep you company." He smirked, shoving his hand down the back of my pants, pressing against my butt plug roughly. I winced, trying to be quiet. Ethan chuckled to himself.

"Good girl."

I was nervous of what's to come. Would Ethan make me bitch out in front of his dads and let them take turns on my new pussy? Surely not, I hoped. I couldn't imagine him sharing his boys with someone else, even if they're family. What would Lucas think of his former captain, willingly taking dick from his own son? He would tell the whole division how 'Captain Tightass' took on a whole new meaning.

But beneath all of this anxiety, I felt alive. It felt good submitting to Ethan, surrendering to another man and letting him make the decisions. Being stripped of my masculinity and power made me feel vulnerable, and so very horny.

"I've dribbled a bit of pre-cum, daddy." I looked down, feeling shameful that he made me feel this way, but so turned on to admit it to him.

"Have you?" He quipped, shifting his hand from my plug to my caged manhood. He smiled as he raised his hand to the light, watching my glistering precum. Instinctively, I opened my mouth, knowing what's to come.

"You're a real trained bitch now, aren't you?" Ethan shoved his fingers into my mouth, feeding me my dribble.

"Yes, daddy." I said with my mouth full.

Ethan took his hand out and gave me a few quiet slaps, wiping the rest of my spit on my face.

"Thank you for putting me in my place." I muttered with shame. My dick was now straining against the cage, trying to free itself. The little exchange I had with my new master turned me unbelievably on, I thought my dick might just break free of its new pink cage.

As if on cue, my son and Ethan's dads emerged from their guest room, having settled their bags in. I looked down, not wanting to make eye contact with them after what their son just did to me.

"Shall we hit the pool?" Ethan suggested, not taken back by what transpired.

"That sounds like a great idea! I can get the grill going!" My son beamed, setting off to get the grill started before anyone could intervene.

"Guess that decides it!" Matt said, everyone returning to their rooms to get changed.

I opened my wardrobe and paused. Ethan gave me a pink speedo and told me that I was to only use it from now on. Surely he didn't mean I had to wear it in front of his parents too? I was conflicted, holding onto the bright speedos in my hands. I dug around and found my old boardshorts I wore before Ethan turned me into his bitch. I didn't want to upset my master, but I also didn't want to ruin my military reputation.

I put on the pink speedo and watched myself in the reflection. The tight speedo left nothing left to the imagination, outlining my equally pink cage underneath. My ass bulged the speedo in the back, accentuating my large curve I worked hard to achieve. My once hairy chest now shined smooth. What used to represent power to me now felt feminine, like it was something for Ethan to take pleasure from. I looked like a slutty bitch, wanting to be used hard.

Better safe than sorry. I kept the pink speedo on, and wore the broad shorts over them. I left for the pool and sat on a lounger, waiting for the others.

"What the fuck are you wearing?"

I whipped my head around quickly, and saw Ethan with fury on his face.

"I, uh-" I started, but was cut off with a hard slap.

"What did I tell you?" Ethan raged. "Bitches wear what they're fucking told, faggot."

"Yes, sir." I said, quickly taking the shorts off, stripping to my speedos.

"Much fucking better. I'm going to have to punish you later." He said, trying to calm himself down. I nodded softly, accepting the punishment like the submissive bitch I had become. I felt shame in letting Ethan down, the man who exposed me to so much pleasure I had never experienced before.

"Why don't you see how I just want the best for you? You're a fag, I'm helping you to admit it." He sighed, walking behind me and reaching around to grab my cage.

"Look how beautiful this looks on a fag like you. Protected, contained." He jiggled my pouch. His hands travelled upwards and cupped my pecs.

"Look at these, soft and large, like tits. They're meant for a man's pleasure."

I hadn't thought of that before. My pecs were powerful. They were obtained through hard work at the gym, and showed the strength I acquired. But looking at them now, they looked soft and curvy.

"What are they"? Ethan tested me.

"They're tits for daddy to play with." I swallowed my pride.

"Good girl. Very good girl." His hands roaming down to my waist.

"Such a small and fuckable waist too. All that time in the gym, just to be sexually appealing for another man. Such an eager slut." He teased.

Ethan let go of me abruptly and walked off, leaving me wanting more. He dropped to the lounger and fished his phone out. Just like that, he was done playing with me, like a toy, and moved onto another. He left me a mess, breathing heavy over the extreme stimulation. I felt used.

The others came out eventually. As expected, Paul came out wearing his matching baby blue speedos as ordered by his dominant boyfriend.

My eyes must have popped out when I saw what his dads wore. They had similar speedos, with Lucas wearing a neon green pair, and Matt with bright purple. I caught myself staring, wondering if they were under the same treatment from Ethan.

My curiosity took a backseat as we settled in and the drinks came out. I caught up with Lucas from our time in the army, and he's actually a pretty cool guy. He told me about how he met Matt and later adopted Ethan. In turn, I told him about Helen and her death, and how my eldest enlisted.

"Wow, you Nelsons do love the military." Matt joked. "Thank you for your service!"

"Trust me, the Nelsons do love serving." Ethan laughed loudly, causing Paul and I to flush brightly over Ethan's double entendre.

"Uh- anyways, how long are you two in town for? I asked, trying to change the subject. My embarrassment must have shown, but Lucas and Matt were oblivious to my reaction.

"Just a couple of days, if it's alright with you. Ethan really wanted us to meet Paul and you." Lucas said.

"Of course, stay as long as you want." I smiled. They were genuinely nice guys, and I could tell I would enjoy their company. We continued chatting while the boys went to cook on the grill.

We took shots and had fun. It took my mind off my new relationship with my new master.

At one point, we all got in the pool to play shoulder wars, with Paul on my shoulders and Lucas on Matt's. Ethan sat it out, which made sense. The four of us were built, and it wouldn't be fair to play against Ethan's smaller frame.

When I squatted down to let Paul on my shoulders, I felt the hard plastic of his cage against my neck, and gulped. I looked up and saw his eager smile.

"Come on, dad, let's destroy them." He cheered, oblivious or just not caring that I could feel my son's cock cage on me. I shook the thought out of my head. He was right- let's just have some fun.

The game went pretty evenly. The four of us were evenly built, all sharing a similar stocky muscular build. We were basically trading wins all game.

After a while, we got really into the game. We were messing around, giving victory shouts when we won a round, just like my time in the military. I gave victory flexes, while Matt pumped his chest like a gorilla when they won. We drank between rounds, with the losing team having to drink double. We got really drunk before Ethan interrupted our game.

"Alright, sluts. That's enough. The muscle show worked, I'm hard as fuck now." Ethan yelled. He stood up and pulled his erection out of his shorts.

Even in my drunk state, I was shocked at the abrupt exposure. Surely he hadn't told his dads about our submission to him? Did he want us to serve him and his dads?

But all three of them obediently left the pool and knelt in front of Ethan. I watched in disbelief as Ethan's dad and my son started worshipping his cock. Three muscle studs in brightly coloured speedos sucking the cock of some scrawny guy.

As his dads worshipped his cock and shaft, my son lapped away at Ethan's balls. My cock strained against its cage as I took the scene in. Ethan must have taken control of his dads too. It all made sense- their matching speedos and his alpha demeanour. I wondered if they were caged like my son and I too.

Ethan was receiving a blowjob of kings, but instead of watching the sluts worship his cock, he was watching me, with an expectant look. He didn't need to say anything for me to know what my master wanted. I walked out of the pool slowly, and crawled to join my place. I pressed my cheeks against my son as we both pleasured his balls.

"Fuck yeah, I own all four of you bitches. You don't think I knew what you were doing? Four little muscle fags wrestling in the pool in your itty bitty speedos. You were trying to get me horny to destroy your cunts."

"Sorry daddy." Matt giggled, before going back to his sucking.

"We just missed your big cock so much!" Lucas agreed. "We used the dildo replica you gave us, but nothing beats the real thing!"

They were all such eager cocksluts. My competitive side kicked in, and I wanted to be the best for Ethan.

We swapped over and I started sucking the tip while my son worked the shaft. I wanted to be the one giving the most attention to the area Ethan liked the most. It must have worked, as Ethan groaned loudly as I flicked my tongue eagerly on his large head. He cussed and rested his hand on the back of my head, reminding me who's in control. He started pushing my head further, encouraging me to take him deeper. I choked on the large intrusion, feeling his cock hit the back of my throat.

Lucas, Matt and my son took a break to watch the throat fucking I was receiving. I was proud that Ethan chose me to be his main cocksucker, but knew what was coming.

He was done with sitting back and watching his sluts play with his cock. Ethan wanted to take charge and have his fun now. He pumped hard in my throat, treating my mouth like a pussy without a gag reflex. Like a good bitch, I stayed put and let the younger twink demolish me. I should be humiliated, gagging and coughing up phlegm roughly. Tears started to run, but I stood still, showing my military discipline.

Ethan pulled his dick out, and grabbed it, slapping my face with his saliva covered dick.

"Fuck yeah, fag. You love this dick, don't you?"

"So much daddy!" I swooned softly, letting his slick cock, wet from my spit, rest on my face.

My face must have been a sight to see. My handsome DILF-y face, covered in my own spit and precum, lips plump and red from sucking cock. My son's dominant boyfriend's cock resting on my masculine face, acting anything but masculine.

Ethan was about to go back in for another round, when he paused.

I looked up at him, wondering why he stopped. I followed his eyes, and realised what he was looking at. The outline of my cage was clear through my thin speedos.

Without a word, he grabbed the elastic of the speedos and pulled them down. My cage swung with the movement. The air hit my locked up junk, and my face flushed in embarrassment. My son already knew I was locked up like him, and now, my old military subordinate would see his ex captain locked up like a fag.

"That's better." Ethan chuckled, loving the power he had over me. "Fags should show off their cages at all times, no?"

I hung my head in shame and nodded. I stripped my speedos off completely, and surveyed Matt and Lucas' reaction. I was expecting laughter, but was surprised to see them taking their speedos off too, revealing their own caged manhoods.

It was weird, but at that moment, my last inhibitions faded. It was like I didn't have to worry about them judging me anymore, because they were in the same predicament as I was.

I was proud. Just like the camaraderie I shared with my boys in the army, I shared the same fate as the buff men kneeling beside me. We were all equal caged fags, and we were all proud of it.

Ethan grabbed me by the head, and shoved his dick down my throat. He thrust hard and fast, not wanting to give me a chance to catch a breath. I didn't resist, and relaxed my throat as best I could. I finally let myself enjoy the blowjob, feeling how amazing it felt to pleasure a man's cock with my mouth. Ironically, in my submission now, I felt the most powerful I had ever felt, knowing I had the ability to give a man the greatest pleasure of his life.

I wanted Ethan to enjoy the fuck as much as possible, and I wanted him to use me. I needed him to take control of my body, to let him know how much of a good girl I was for him. My jaw ached, and my lips hurt, but none of that mattered.

I felt his dick swell, and I braced for the load, but Ethan had other ideas.

"Fags, come here. Put your cages together."

My son and his dads gathered beside me and we kneeled in a circle in front of Ethan. We all presented our caged junk and pressed them together. Hands behind our backs, we waited for his load.

He gave himself a few more tugs before shouting triumphantly as he came.

"Fuck yeah, here's your christening. You four belong to me!" His shots of cum were powerful, and he aimed it to fire a huge shot on each of our cages. With a final weaker spurt, he aimed it directly at his favourite cocksucker, me. It landed on my lips, and I instinctively licked it up, not willing to share.

After his orgasm died down, Ethan slumped against the sun lounger, laying down after his powerful ejaculations.

"Clean."

We scrambled onto our feets, almost tripping over each other to clean Ethan's delicious cum off his cock. It was my son who made it first, using his football skills to fight for cock. I used to watch Paul on the football field fighting for the ball, and now, it swelled my heart with pride to see him be the most eager cock sucker.

He cleaned Ethan's cock off, not caring it was covered in his dad's spit. He did a thorough job too, making sure his shaft and pubes were completely clean of spit and cum.

Almost unisonly, Paul and Ethan's dads pulled their speedos up with Ethan's cum still on their cages and continued their business, chatting away like nothing happened. It took me a second before I realised why. Ethan had cum, and the sex was over. Our orgasms didn't matter; Ethan came for all of us.

With that, I followed suit, covering my own locked manhood with my pink speedos. The cum on my cage had cooled down, which felt weird in my pouch. As I took a step, I felt the cum leak down my balls and down my legs.

It sent me a chill, feeling like a girl who had just wet herself and came in her panties. Except I hadn't cum, I was horny as hell, and knew I wasn't going to be allowed to cum anytime soon.

The feeling of the cum made me feel like I belonged to Ethan, and his slutty cumdump. The idea made my cock throb in its cage, and the sensation felt alien to me. I was turned on by the fact that Ethan owned me, and that the only way I could cum was with his permission.

I smiled, knowing what was to come tonight.

lexxihart
lexxihart
159 Followers