What the Neighbor Heard

Story Info
I submit to a black dom and his neighbor listens.
2.4k words
4.61
13.9k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is the experience of an online friend as told to me in chats. It includes some black-on-white race play.

I am in my early 30s, bi (not out) and live with my girlfriend of five years. I would occasionally play with guys over the years, but thanks to COVID it slowed down a lot. Usually, it's been when one of us was traveling for work. My type has almost always been older daddies who were more masculine as I lived to play submissively. Because most dominant tops seem to prefer smaller men, my physique makes that something of a challenge -- 6 feet 1 inch, 205 lbs., muscular and a seven-incher between my legs. So, again, tough to find guys that could realistically make me submit because smaller tops don't really light my Lucky either. But older daddies of a similar size usually could. Earlier this year, I experienced my first BBC (52, 10-incher, alpha) and I instantly became addicted.

My girlfriend was out of town for a couple days, which gave me one night to play. I had a guy that I was supposed to meet up with, an older black guy, but he had to bail for a work reason. I started my search again, but it was difficult as it was later than I would have liked. I finally found one guy not too far away. I just needed to take the subway uptown. Problem was he was only 24 and much smaller than me, although he said he had a BBC. I thought, "Fuck it. Let's go." It was not the best neighborhood, and people definitely stared at me as I walked into the building.

I arrived at his place, and he stood up to faceoff with me. He aggressively asked, "You think you a real man?"

I chuckled because he was maybe 5 foot 9, and 150 lbs. Not wearing a shirt, he did look extremely lean, but I was so much bigger.

He then said, "Take your dick out, bitch."

I started to listen a little more, but my attitude remained skeptical. I unzipped, lowered my briefs, and he laughed.

"Aaron is swinging a way bigger black pipe than that little, COCK-casian straw!" (That was the first time he said his first name).

He waved a giant, ebony cock and slapped mine with it. I became instantly hard, and he just flopped his huge soft cock on it. His rod was like a cop's nightstick and just as intimidating. I was awestruck to see such a superior cock to mine. Suddenly, his height and weight mattered little. His attitude and phallic advantage were enough to push me into subspace.

Aaron said, "That's what a real man's cock looks like faggot."

My next act was my only response. I instantly kneeled, and as I grabbed it, he slapped my hand away.

"No, bitch. You ask permission first. Beg for it."

Here I am so much bigger and older than this punk kid, yet I am on my knees begging for him to let me suck his cock.

"Please, Aaron. I need to touch it and suck your big, black cock." I looked at him and his expression was blank. "I want to be your cocksucker. You're the real man. I am the faggot on his knees, please."

His expression softened a little.

"I know how to suck cock, I do. I will make you feel so good; I promise. Your cock is so much larger and so much more powerful than mine. Mine could fit inside yours if it had to. Please, sir."

As I spoke, I did see his cock stiffen more until it was at maximum. I never got a measurement, but it had to be close to two inches longer and thicker. After more similar begging, eventually Aaron said, "Strip."

I took off the rest of my clothes as he did the same, then sat on the couch.

"Get over here and get to work, cocksucker." And I crawled over on all fours to a spot between his feet.

I was so relieved to be worshipping his cock. He made me beg and wait so long that I was beginning to worry denying me then kicking me out might be his kink.

He laughed again and pointed out how much I was leaking precum.

"Damn, I guess faggot white boys leak precum like a pussy getting wet. You're just a faggot white boy like all those other paleface cocksuckers. You go and fuck your girlfriends because you don't want to admit to yourselves what you really want, Big Black Cock. But it's true. Once you have black, you have to come back for more, for a feeding. Must be something in our black pheromones and cum."

Aaron kept repeating similar things. He was so degrading in his language, yet I was loving every second of it. Eventually, he stood up and had me turn around to eat out my asshole. Next, I felt him lubing me up and fingering me. At this point, I was begging him to fuck me.

"Please fuck my faggot white hole with your big black cock, sir. I need your cum in me."

Answering me, he yelled, "KING! I'm in your king, bitch." So, I apologize and call him 'king.'

My boypussy loosened up. My head was down and my ass up, gaped and ready.

Aaron finally lets me get that BBC in my ass and goddamn, he was BIG. At first, it hurt so that I was squealing, and he just told me: "Shut up, bitch, and take it like a good, white faggot. You're my fucking slave tonight. A slave to my big dick."

Eventually, the pain subsided. I moaned so much in the pleasure of our animal rutting, and I sounded like such a sissy as he pounded away.

Responding to his cues and his earlier dirty talk, he ordered me to degrade myself. I was bent over his couch, confessing how much I loved black cock.

"My hole is made for black kings to dominate. Conquering kings, who conquer white cocksuckers. Showing to them who they really are and how it should really be."

I don't usually get explicitly psychoanalytical when fucking, but nevertheless, that pushed him over the edge. He started grunting like a real cave man. His seed shot into me, a giant load. Just from my cock rubbing his couch, I came so hard and sounded like such a girl with my soprano moans and whimpers.

Aaron pulled out and I collapsed on the floor. A minute later, he told me to get my clothes on and go buy him some beer. While his load was still in me, I walked to the closest store and picked up beer for him. When I think back on it, I feel his cum leaking down my leg all over again and I get turned on.

I returned to the apartment and handed him the oil-can size Foster's. Aaron started to drink it as I kneeled to resume worshipping his cock. Eventually, he picked me up and I followed him to the bedroom where he stripped me again, planted me face down, ass up, knees tucked forward. Aaron jackhammered into me for what felt like an eternity. I was in heaven and he gave me another two loads that night.

I was on the subway after he dumped three loads in me, and I felt so slutty sitting there as a small pool of his cum was forming in my pants. After that night, I no longer rule out black men no matter their age or size. Truly addicted to their dominance and serving them.

When I was coming back from the bodega, his neighbor was in the hall, taking her garbage to the chute. She was a very sexy, biracial woman in her late twenties, curvy form but not fat. Later, I learned her name was Ariel. Ariel gave me a smirk.

"You boys were loud today," she said.

I must have blushed crimson red because she laughed.

"Don't worry. You're not the first white boy I have heard through the wall getting fucked by Aaron and loving his black dick." I mumbled a very embarrassed apology and escaped into Aaron's apartment.

Most neighbors probably on meeting me would have pretended they didn't hear anything and ignored me. Ariel didn't, and in fact, she seemed to take some sadistic pleasure in my discomfit.

So, I went back on a Tuesday, after my Saturday fuck fest with him. I wanted to suck his cock again. Again, he was so dominant, and his attitude was so entitled like it was the natural order of things for me to submit and for him to use me for his pleasure.

As I slowly sucked his cock, savoring his taste and power over me, he said his neighbor loved how much of a "little faggot" I was, so desperate for his cock. As he started to fuck me and pick up the pace, he said, using his hands to push me faster.

"How about she comes and watches."

I moaned, "I don't know." and he pulled out completely which made me whimper in frustration.

He said either she would watch or there would be no cock for me.

I was begging and pleading for him to still fuck me.

"Please, daddy, I need that black cock in my faggot hole so badly! I'm addicted to your magical dick. Please!"

Literally, I was almost crying, a desperate, abject slut. It was then I caved and said "yes."

He finally put it back in doggy style with me facing the doorway. I heard the door open. and she entered looking so sexy. She was so verbal and humiliating in her language, too.

She didn't even introduce herself, no, she asked me how much I loved his black cock.

I moaned out "So much," and she slapped me.

"Louder, faggot!"

So, I screamed, "I fucking love his black cock!"

They both laughed, and said other shit like that over and over, pushing me further and making me degrade myself even more.

Ariel was rubbing her pussy right in front of my face.

She next asked, "Do you want his his black cock in your pathetic faggot hole or your dick in my pretty pussy?"

Obviously, I said his black cock in my pathetic faggot hole.

Both of them laughed again and she said, "Of course you do because you're a faggot fucking white boy who only deserves to be fucked by black cock. You don't deserve pussy."

Something about that statement triggered me. I climaxed right at that moment, powerfuly and copiously.

They lost it, calling me pathetic. I don't even need to touch my dick to cum, and I didn't give a shit because it felt so good. Aaron told her as he was fucking me that I have a girlfriend. She laughed so hard and said, "Wow, you white boys really are faggots for black cock! He told me how many 'straight' guys come over, but it still shocks me. I guess you gotta have it, huh?"

Aaron was getting close and really started to pick up the pace, grunting and hitting so fucking deep. She came so hard I could feel her juices hitting my face, then Ariel put her fingers in my mouth to suck clean.

She said, "Good faggot. That's the closest you'll get to making me cum." Quickly after, Aaron came, too, jetting his jizz into my ass.

After everyone had cooled off and was sated, she was sweet. All three of us laying there smoking cigarettes and talking.

Ariel said, "I can't believe you can take a dick like that. So fucking impressive."

EPILOGUE: It was during the "after care" that I got the story of how Ariel became a part of Aaron's scene. She moved in next door and would hear him fucking guys a lot since they share walls. Aaron was super friendly and one day she brought it up.

Aaron apologized and said, "Sorry, these white boys can't get enough and are quite enthusiastic."

Ariel started to date a white guy, Chad, and had him over one night when they heard a very verbal bottom next door at Aaron's. So, she told him about how often it happens and always white guys. Almost instantly, she could see he was hiding a boner and later she told Aaron about it.

H said, "It sounds like someone wants to come next door." Together, they decided to see what would happen if they tried it.

They had drinks at his place just the three of them. As they were hanging out, they gradually started acting out the plan. Aaron said he was sorry if he kept her up the night before.

"That boy just couldn't get enough of me. He was begging to come over, and I didn't want to disappoint such a cute boy."

They started talking about it, and he said how he was over and heard it, too.

When they "ran out" of ice, she said she was going to the bodega a few blocks away to get it. It really was just outside the door in a cooler they'd stored away in a service area.

Aaron started to ask Chad about hearing him fuck that white boy, and then Aaron opened up saying how often white boys hit him up. He added "And you'd be shocked how many are straight with girlfriends and wives.

Chad said "Really?"

Aaron said, "Oh yes, they love black cock. Not that they are gay all the way. It's just different and can't deny they love it. I've never really done a survey though. What do you think about it? As a white dude, have you ever thought about it?"

Chad mumbled and stuttered, so Aaron said. "It's ok. Here, why don't you take a look."

Aaron whipped out his python and he said he could see Chad's eyes go wide. He looked excited. Chad was obviously rock hard.

Aaron gave him permission, "Why don't you touch it?" Five minutes later, Chad was gagging on it. Ariel heard it from outside and walked in.

Embarrassed and humiliated, he said, "It's not what it looks like."

She said, "It's OK. I know you want it. Keep going. I want to watch."

Chad was relieved and returned to sucking Aaron's cock and what unfolded after was a gentler version of the scene Ariel and Aaron played out with me.

Chad and Ariel stopped dating, but he would stop by Aaron's place pretty regularly. She told him his secret was safe.

Aaron and Ariel sometimes would even go out to bars to ensnare other white guys for Aaron to fuck while she watched.