All Comments on 'My Son's Friend is His Roommate'

by Fgegr

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Take it or leave it

Started as a single mother but the next paragraph your husband was proud???

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I really enjoy this and i hope you will update soon.

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1over 4 years ago
A few problems

A few problems with your story. You stated that she was a single mother, then in the next paragraph you state that her and husband were proud of their son. Throughout you say she can't cheat because she is married.

Other than that it is a great start to your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I stopped reading when you contradicted yourself by the second paragraph. She started as single mother, then wham she's married and she and her hubby are proud of their son? And the saying is 'take it, or leave IT' 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Can't wait for part 2!

Can't wait for part 2! Good first story!

dommasterjimdommasterjimover 4 years ago
TERRIBLE WRITING

This story has potential, but absolutely Terrible writing.... needs a proofreader and someone who can put the ideas into decent English...

for example......

"I walked him into his room anniversary to the bed he fell onto the bed

Devon was laying there half choed and in pain.

I began to lick his cum off my tits I ate it all. It was so tasty a thick.

run ons, words that don't make any sense, etc etc...

Please.. get help writing..!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous