All Comments on 'My Son's Smoking Fetish Pt. 02'

by smokingtabz1991

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
BEERQUACKBEERQUACKover 1 year ago
strange

not sure why you wrote this twice here???

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Had great potential, however you copied and pasted. I recommend redoing the second half of chapter 2, picking up after the son got his release. Good beginning. Start to chapter 2. Needs better ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent. I'm not into smoking, but the way you describe it and weave it through the story, it's exciting and hot. Great tension. Good pace. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love both stories. So taboo and fucking hot. Looking forward on seeing more of your work. Maybe an auntie story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Incredible to have a new story on this subject again! Well written. I am really hoping for more.

slimvslimvover 1 year ago

Heck yeah, I hope mother and son do update the rules and I would love to read about it! Mother and son love is always special because of the original bond of birth that grows even stronger when the relationship evolves to include sex. The mother and son relationship works best when the son knows his place in the pecking order. Good mothers don't let their sons smoke. Good sons respect, admire, and cherish their smoking mothers. I do think its sweet that Mom shares smokey kisses with her son. Yes, he'll become hopelessly addicted to her nicotine laced kisses, but that's a good thing.

Lorip485Lorip485about 1 year ago

Love this story, I know my son loved to watch my daughter and I both smoke, I just wished I had the courage she has.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous