My Son's Smoking Fetish Pt. 03

Story Info
My sons smoking fetish grew when my sister joined.
1.2k words
4.71
12.3k
17

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got back on the road the next morning and for most of the drive we sat in silence processing what happened, at least I was.

We arrived at my sisters and before getting out of the car I grabbed my sons arm.

"Once we get settled in here we need to talk about last night, okay?"

My sister opened the front door and ran toward the car and pulled my son out of the car giving him a big hug and kiss. She was in a bikini and her body was lathered in baby oil and I caught my son catching a glimpse of her as she walked away coming to greet me as I unpacked our duffle bags. She was a couple years younger than me but you could easily mistake us for being twins. She both had long blonde hair, skinny legs and shared the same size bra size which was right between a c cup and a d cup.

"Jeez when did he become such a stud sis" she whispered in my ear grabbing one of the duffel bags.

We walked in her house and she brought us up to our room so we could settle in.

"You guys don't mind sharing a room do you? I had to downsize after the divorce."

I laughed while hugging him "definitely wouldn't be the first time we did."

We changed in our bathing suits and before walking down I pulled my son in and gave him a sloppy kiss on the lips.

"That should tie you over for the rest of the day."

We laid out back by the pool catching up as we enjoyed some cocktails.

My son finally came out and joined us.

"Theirs a chair in the garage you can grab hun, grab that and come join us." My sister said.

He set his chair up facing us kicking his feet up with his sunglasses on so he could get a good view of me smoking.

"Grab my smokes out of my purse over their if you don't mind babe." I said.

Handing them over i slid one between my lips as my son leaned in and lit it up for me.

"You raised a good one their" my sister said as I leaned back dragging on my cigarette exhaling slowly.

My sister and I chatted as I puffed away On my cigarette as he sat their not saying anything just watching me.

"Since when did you start smoking 100s sis?"

I pointed at my son and responded.

"I had him grab me a couple packs last when he ran in the gas station and he came out them."

"I'll have to make a run and grab a couple packs at some point as well, I had my last one before you guys got here."

She grabbed my pack and lit one up, I watched my son as he stared watching her exhaling her smoke.

"I haven't seen you smoke since I was a kid, when did you start again?" My son asked.

"A couple years now, mostly only when I drink though."

The sun went down and we all went inside to change out of our bathing suits and get ready for dinner.

after dinner we went and sat in the living room having a drink and had a few cigarettes before calling it a night.

"You seeing anybody nowadays?" My sister asked my son.

"Not really.. just focusing on school."

He went upstairs to lay down and call it a night and my sister and I stayed up having a couple more drinks.

I heard my phone ding and asked my sister to hand me my phone that was next to her, she looked at it as she picked it up.

"Who is it?"

She unlocked it and opened the message.

"Your son, he wants to know when your coming up to bed."

I grabbed the phone out her hand.

"What's that all about?" She asked in a confused tone.

"Oh nothing, probably just wants to leave a light on for me or something, I should go up it's getting late."

"Hm okay, good night then" she definitely didn't buy it.

I grabbed my cigarettes and started walking up stairs and stopped half way up the stairs

"I can smoke up here right?"

"Ashtrays in the night stand drawer."

I walked in the room and my son was laying down in bed under the covers.

"You better have that thing ready, we need to make this quick your aunts room is right across the hall and will be coming up soon."

He pulled out his cock already rock hard, I lit a cigarette and hopped on the bed laying on my stomach between his legs grabbing it as I slipped it in my mouth. I sucked it for a couple minutes as I smoked, my pussy was getting wet and I couldn't resist it so I climbed on top of it and rode him.

"Hey sis you left your phone down here, I'm coming in."

I tried hopping off his cock but it was to late and she saw me sitting on his lap with my pants off.

"I knew something was going on with you two.. all the sexual tension down by the pool, something's never change sis, huh?"

She shut the door and lit a cigarette.

"Now here's what's gonna happen if you don't want this getting out."

She said as she walked toward us taking her top off followed by her shorts.

"If you don't mind fucking your auntie as well I'm going to hop on and make your mom watch me fuck you."

"Are you serious?! Why would you make him do that?"

"Make him? What do you say hun? Wanna see what your aunt can do?"

He nodded his head and my sister climbed on top of him smoking her cigarette playing with it get it as hard as possible.

She slid it in and rode it slowly staring at me.

"Come give me a kiss sis, like we used to."

She pulled me in and we started French kissing as she rode his cock.

"You think I can make him cum by the time I finish this cigarette?"

"No way" my son said.

"Ha, cocky one aren't ya? Just for that I'm gonna make it quicker than that." She said.

She got up in a squatting position and slowly went up and down clenching her pussy on his tip on the way out everytime.

He started shaking and I've seen that look before I knew he was about to explode.

"I still have a third of my cigarette left and your already cumming, your mom isn't training you right.. don't worry this is just the beginning."

She dragged again on her cigarette and exhaled in his face.

"I'm about to cum get off, get off!"

She pushed down on his chest as she sat down with his cock completely swallowed by her Pussy.

"Nope, cum in me.. cum on.. you need to remember how good your aunts pussy is."

He yelled out as he shot his load in her then she hopped off then went down to lick the rest off the tip taking one last drag and exhaling.

"This is going to make for a fun weekend, this is only the first night."