My Son's Special Doctor Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad you did it. When you love me like that, it makes me so horny," he said and waggled his boner around for me.

"Alright, Dylan," the doctor prodded. Dylan looked up at the man and seemed to know what to do next. The teenager stood, kicked off his sneakers, followed by his jeans and underwear.

"Hop up onto the table," the man said.

"Yes, Doctor," Dylan said. My naked boy hefted his little body onto the examination table, lay back, and lifted up his long legs. It seemed a well-practiced maneuver. The doctor stepped up. Dylan's butt was right at the edge of the table, and with his legs up, his cheeks were spread open. I saw his little pink hole winking as the doc placed his fingers there. I wondered how many times this doctor had seen Dylan in this position. How often was he examining my son's asshole?

The man produced a plastic capsule and popped it open, spread some slick lubricant on some fingers and placed them at Dylan's tiny spot. He straightened his index finger and added force and I watched it slip right inside.

"This special fluid will produce a longing inside of Dylan. It creates a spectacular sensation that drives him to madness unless he can get a nice big girth inside his special place." As he explained, the doc slipped a second finger inside. Dylan's hole swallowed it easily.

"Wow," I breathed, awed at my boy's hole stretching around the doc's two fat fingers. I glanced down at the man's thick pole, just inches away, and I imagined that it was going up my son's chute next. "Man, I think I'm kinda jealous, Doc."

"Oh, this one is not for me," he said, turning to face me and withdrawing his fingers. "We've only been practicing with our fingers. Dylan has never had a man's penis inside him in this way. He's been saving himself for you." The doc coated my shaft with that special lube while I gazed at Dylan's tiny, pink target.

Gratefulness washed over me and I stepped up to Dylan. He rested his ankles on my shoulders, offering his butt to me. My cock stuck out in front of me, pressing into the space between his ass cheeks. I gazed at my eighteen year old son's slim, taut body laid out on the table, ready to be taken. My cock was rock hard, my slick knob poking at my boy's anal entrance. A thrill coursed through me at the thought of penetrating my son's virgin hole. God, the kid's fit little soccer body was so fucking hot. I loved my boy so much and I wanted to show him. I wanted to fill up his tiny asshole with Dad's love.

"Is this all right?" I asked Dylan as I added pressure.

"Please, Dad," he pleaded. I answered by pushing inward, my bulb stretching his tight ring open. His ass swallowed my cock-head. Jesus, I was really doing it. I was actually sliding my thick, stone-hard cock into my own teenage son's tight asshole. Fuck, what the hell had this doctor done to us?

Dylan's eyes closed and his jaw was slack. "You okay, Dyl? Does it hurt?"

He looked me in the eyes. "It's big," he exhaled with an intent look of concentration.

"I can take it out, son," I offered, secretly hoping that he didn't want that. I rubbed his smooth, firm chest. Jesus, his tightness on my knob was amazing.

"No, don't. I want you in me," he insisted. "I want you to fuck me, Dad. Just... take it slow."

"You got it, Dyl." My cock throbbed and again I almost came, just hearing those words. Fucking hell, Dylan was such a sexy fucker. Why hadn't I realized it before? I moved my hands all over his slender, toned body as I pressed my raging dad-cock farther into his tight hole. His inner walls spread for me, holding me very snugly but still welcoming me deeper. I stopped when about half of my length was speared into Dylan. His hole was stretched impossibly wide around the thickest part of my cock.

"Fuck, boy," I breathed. "You like this, Dyl? You sure it's not too much for you?"

"No, I'm not sure, Dad," Dylan said with a strained chuckle. "Oooh, it's so damn big!" His eyes were still squeezed shut and I felt his muscles clamping and relaxing around my pole. His arms were stretched out along his sides with his hands clamped on my thighs. "But don't stop. I love you, Dad. Ooooo, fuuck. I want to give up my hole for you, Dad." He let out a controlled breath through pursed lips. He really did want my thick dick, but it was a lot for his tight little channel.

I pulled out slightly and pushed back in, causing my boy to groan. I did it again, and began my rhythmic fucking. Gradually, as I pumped into my son, I pushed farther, sinking my big rod deeper into Dylan. He was taking me really well. If the doc was telling the truth and he hadn't fucked my son yet, then Dylan was really a champ for taking my dad-sized dick without much complaint.

Soon, my dark pubes were mashed into Dylan's pale ass. His tight teen tunnel had swallowed my entire length. My cock was completely lodged up my own son's guts. I held it there for a moment, feeling the heat of my boy's tight hole. Jesus, he was so tight. My dick felt like it was in a vise.

"You all right?" I asked, rubbing Dylan's chest as it rose and fell. He seemed in a daze. His eyes couldn't focus. His cock was stone-hard.

"Fuuuuck, yeah, Dad," he finally breathed, exasperated.

Encouraged by his reaction, I commenced the main event. I grabbed his legs firmly, holding them up and apart. I pulled out nearly all the way, then pushed back in. Dylan's slender body arched as I filled him up again. His eyes slammed shut and he emitted a grunt through gritted teeth. I repeated the movement, shoving myself deep into the fleshy hole.

"Uuugh! Oooh, fuck," Dylan groaned. "Yeah Dad, give it to me. Uhhh!"

I began feeding him my full length over and over. I was fucking my own son. I was giving him a good deep-dicking and he was begging for it.

I had never been in such a hot, tight hole before. Why had I never fucked a guy's ass? Why had I never fucked Dylan? I could have peeled off his soccer outfit and his tight compression shorts and bent his trim, athletic body over his bed to fuck his brains out, like a good dad. But the doctor had given us a new chance to love each other.

This was amazing. My body smacked into his with each thrust. His slim, smaller form jerked when I slammed my cock home. We were both sweating and moaning as I held his long legs apart and shoved my fat dad-dick into my son's hungry teen hole.

Before too long, Dylan really seemed to adjust to the new mass invading his tiny hole. He was staring at me now, his mouth agape as I slammed into him. Any traces of his initial discomfort had vanished.

My chest was filled with a cacophony of emotions. I was lustful for Dylan's sexy body. I was so proud that he was able to take my long, thick cock all the way inside. I was grateful that my boy had given himself to me. I loved Dylan more in that moment than ever before. I loved him and I wanted him to know, so I continued hammering my rod into his ass. Because of the Doctor's serum, that was now the best way I knew to make my boy happy.

I sensed the doctor moving around and I turned my head to see him pulling out the chair from the corner. He set it up in the middle of the room and said, "Let's switch it up a little."

I wanted keep my dick up inside my son's hole, but I forced myself to stop. I drew my cock back until it was free of my boy's tight anal grip. It popped out, jumping upward. I was so damn hard that my dick was nearly pointing straight up at the ceiling.

Dylan seemed to know what the doc wanted. He dropped his legs and slipped off the exam table, a little uneasy on his feet after getting a good dicking from his old man. He knelt on the chair and leaned over the back, presenting his cute butt to me once again. He looked over his shoulder at me and I didn't need more of an invitation as I stepped up and aimed. I pushed my knob into him and Dylan's hole accepted me in again. His tight rectum slowly relented to my thick inches.

The doctor moved around to the other side and Dylan leaned forward, taking hold of the man's hard shaft. He started bathing the doc's cock with his mouth as I proceeded to fuck the boy. He was getting it at both ends now and seemed to be loving it.

I held tightly to Dylan's small waist, driving my cock fully into him over and over while his head bobbed on the other man-sized pole. I loved the view of his slender back and cute, round buns with my big hot dog impaled between them. As I pistoned in and out of his gripping asshole, I gazed at his lower back and imagined how deep my cock reached inside him. I still struggled to understand how my Dylan was able to accept my full length inside his smaller body.

This whole, sick scenario had me really worked up. It seemed that I was simultaneously always on the verge of cumming and also that I could last forever. It was a surreal experience. Whatever the doc had done to us, we were under his spell. My eighteen year old son's sexy body was the only thing I cared about. I wanted to violate it in so many ways. And Dylan was eager to submit. He had literally begged me to fuck him and he was so enthusiastic about getting his lips around the doctor's cock. I knew it was fucked up. This doctor was a pervert and he had made me into a pervert, too. I was breaking one of society's most sacred taboos. A father was supposed to protect his son, not fuck him.

Young Dylan was ruined now. The doctor cradled Dylan's jaw with one hand as his entire cock shoved its way into the teenager's mouth and throat. This display of male affection should have been sickening to me, but I couldn't conjure up such an emotion if I tried. I thought briefly about Dylan's aborted future, the guy or gal he would never marry, the kids he would never have. He would be graduating high school soon and hopefully going off to college. But.. would he? He was robbed of a normal adult life now, but blessed to be tied to his father in eternal love and lust.

I knew all this. But I could not conjure even a mere desire to end this new thing we had. I continued to plunge my entire pole into my son's tight, hungry hole as the doctor fucked his beautiful boyish face. We abused the teenager's toned, trim body. Dylan gurgled and gagged on the doc's cock. He had one arm reaching back to my hip, pulling me into him. I stared at our connection, at Dylan's red anus, stretched around my width. His hole clung to me each time I pulled backward. I thrust forward, jerking his smaller shape with my force. His head was bobbing steadily, gulping down the entirety of the doctor's tool before retreating. It was a perverse orgy, but I was unable to overcome my newfound desires.

Eventually, the doctor withdrew his tool from Dylan, stepping back. "How about another change of position?"

The three of us disconnected and straightened up, breathing heavily from our exertion. After I removed all my clothes, the doc had me lay back on the padded table. Dylan worked his thin little shape up on top of me. His stiff teen boner waved around like a baton as he positioned himself over my waist. He stared me in the eyes while taking a grip on my dad-dick and he lowered himself onto it. Again, his snug flesh-sheath stretched around my thickness. Considering our significant size difference, I was still amazed that my little boy's tiny hole could accommodate my girth. Even after the pounding I'd given him, he was still as tight as a vise. But he continued to lower himself, his anal ring eating up my rod. I groped at his slender body above me, taking in his smaller form. His cock was still super stiff as his buns came to rest on my lap. My full manhood was buried inside him once more.

Dylan was so fucking adorable. His face wore a complex expression. His eyes were concerned, the brows arching up in the middle as if to question whether we should be doing any of this. But his mouth was twisted into a sly grin as he gyrated on my cock, stirring his insides with his daddy's meatstick. His hair was a tousled mess and he was glowing with a layer of sweat. I remembered when I entered this scene that Dylan was relatively well put together. Sure, his pants were down, but he was clean and sported rosy cheeks and perfectly groomed hair. It was the doctor and me who had worked my boy into the sweaty, messy state that was sitting on top of me.

I held onto his waist tightly as I rocked my hips, working my dick around inside him. The long, slender, athletic body flexed and relaxed as I pushed my dick inside then withdrew, then back in. Dylan started moaning as my cock rubbed his inner walls. My boy began to rise up, then fall, fucking himself on my cock.

"You like Dad's dick inside you, Dylan?" The doctor asked. "You like getting fucked by your own father?"

"Mmm-hmm," Dylan squeaked, biting his lower lip. He stared into my eyes as our bodies worked together, bringing us both unimaginable pleasure. His own cock was wobbling up and down as he bounced on mine. God, he was so sexy. My youthful plaything looked as if he was on the verge of collapse, his tight, lightly defined muscles must be burning at this unusual workout. I moved my hands across his smooth, slick, firmness, coaxing him to lean forward. His hands landed on my chest. I bent my legs to keep my cock stuffed inside as he fell into me.

Dylan's face came close to mine. Our lips met. I fucked the hell out of my boy while our tongues wrestled. Dylan's breath was short and quick with little grunting noises. I moved one hand between us to tease his stiff tool. I slammed up into him with my cock. I stroked my fingers lightly along his drooling, sticky hardness. Our lips pressed tightly together. I could tell that Dylan was losing his senses. He was in his own world as his young body was worked up into a ferver.

"Yeah, Dyl. You gonna cum for me? You gonna shoot for Dad?" I whispered my encouragement into his mouth. He was almost squeaking.

"Ahh! Dad... Oooooh.... ah! Fuuuck. Oh Dad!!" My mind was brought to a time when Dylan was on the soccer field, celebrating a victory by shouting and raising his fists. Such a macho young man. Now he was whimpering as Dad filled his tight teen asshole with man-cock. What would his teammates think of him now? I continued to cruelly brush my fingers lightly across his steel-hard tool, tracing the stiff length, then the rim of this helmet. I slammed my much-bigger meat stick into his clenching anal tunnel. Our mouths were still connected loosely, trading hot breath and an occasional swipe of the tongue.

"Oh fuck... oh shit..." he moaned into me.

While I fucked and made out with my boy, the doctor stroked Dylan's back. His hands moved down, eventually grasping the teen's butt. I felt the man's fingers touching the place where father and son were so intimately connected. He stroked my cock as it exited my son's hole. He circled a fingertip around Dylan's stretched anus.

He spoke. "Can you imagine it, Dylan? After school, Dad arrives home from work. He drops his pants and sits on the couch. You express your love for him by getting on your knees and sucking on his big, hard dick. Then Dad lifts you up and strips off all of your clothes and sits you down on his lap. His big cock spreads you open, digging deeper into you as your teen boner leaks pre-cum all over Dad's stomach. As Dad fills up your butt with his cock, he's really filling you with love."

"Can you see it, Dylan? Whenever you want it, whenever Dad wants it. In the restroom at McDonalds. In the back seat of Dad's car before he drops you off at school. You, stretched out across Dad's desk at work, Dad's cock sticking out of his slacks. He leans over you and plugs up your little hole. You belong to each other now. You were meant to be connected like this."

"Nnn-- uuhh--fff!" Dylan was incomprehensible, lost in the moment, his young body assaulted with unimaginable pleasure, and lost in the picture of our future together that the doctor has painted for us. His little body tightened up, and I felt spurts of cum on my abdomen. As he was cumming, his ass clenched onto my cock, pulling the cum out of my balls. I bucked upward, jarring my boy's body as I unloaded inside him. I fucked into him, sending my seed deep into Dylan's guts.

Our moaning and grunting faded away and we were left to continue our kissing, mashing our lips and twisting our tongues together.

After some unknown time, we noticed the doc next to us, his fingers still placed on my cock, at Dylan's anus. His huge prick hovered near our faces. Dylan and I turned our attention to the man, who stepped forward to present us with his meat. I licked the big hairy balls as Dylan mouthed the side of the shaft. I had a front row seat as Dylan slipped his lips over the shiny head and proceeded to gulp down the entirety of that massive tool. He was somewhat less vigorous than previously, being exhausted from our fierce fuck session. But it didn't take much for the doc to reach his climax.

"Uuuuh! Yes!" the man shouted, pulling his cock away from Dylan's coaxing throat. His jizz rocketed out of his slit, covering our faces. Dylan lapped up the doc's cockhead, desperate to feed on the spunk. Doc's body shuddered as he came down from his orgasm.

As Dylan finally lifted himself off of my pole, the doc fetched some towels to clean up. We wiped off the cum, lube, and sweat and hunted around the floor for our clothes. Dylan pulled on his snug little trunks that made him look so cute. I pulled him to me, dropped my head so that our mouths could meet. As I invaded him with my tongue, he rubbed his groin on my leg. When we parted, I could see his wood stretching the front of his undies. I reached out and playfully tugged on it.

"C'mon Dyl, let's get home. I'll take care of that for you." As we stepped out, I looked back and said, "Thanks, doc."

12