All Comments on 'My Sorority Girl'

by SlutProblems

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 3 years ago
Satisfied?

I hope you satisfied the request, and maybe the guy that requested it is doing as well as Mr. Tightan. Well done, JJ! Five stars.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 3 years ago

Sadly, Mr. Titanium is going to get fired for having sex with an undergraduate. That's about the biggest no-no there is at a college. Your story contained a wonderful line: "It was a pleasure having you in my asshole," Lara went on. "Hopefully, next time you'll get my pussy too."

Thanks for the great story! ~~ JB

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awful

This was not erotic at all, jus a tale of abuse.

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsover 3 years agoAuthor
This is BDSM not abuse

Google BDSM if you're confused.

I am a seasoned BDSM role player and I am a switch, so I have experience in both sides of this dynamic; dominant and submissive. If all parties agree to the terms of the role-play, then it is not abuse. In this story all parties are in agreement and enjoying themselves. Just because YOU would not want this done to YOU does not make it abusive.

It even says in the trigger warning on this story that everyone is of age and that this is a fantasy role-play that is happening between adults who enjoy the dynamic of being spanked, punished, etc. etc. Mr. Titanium even takes a moment to educate the sorority girls about safety, safe words, and other important details before the role-play begins for them. The only moment that borders on abuse is when the girl doesn't remember her safe word and he takes a minute longer than necessary to remind her, but in the context of the story it is not abusive. Otherwise, this is very standard BDSM role-play in which the submissives are enjoying being punished and the dominants are enjoying punishing. Everyone in the story is having fun and cumming their asses off.

If you don't like pain, discipline, or BDSM topics, I suggest you steer clear of anything that is tagged BDSM. I don't want other people reading these comments to think that this is abuse. It clearly is pleasurable to all parties involved.

Thank you to my other commenters who do seem to understand that this is just a role-play and that no one was actually hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Your bio says female, your writing style comes off differently.

This story not being my "cup of tea", precludes me from voting. I don't thing personal bias should influence a voting score, but it had a little too much self-congratulation/praise from the tellers standpoint to be entertaining for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlutProblems@SlutProblems
Hi! I am a popular, published erotica author. Here on lit, you will find my practice writings. Links to my stuff are up top; my bio is at the bottom. Read my March Newsletter: https://slut-problems.com/newsletter-march-2023 Read MILF Cougar Saturday Night (Gangbang/Pseudo-Ince...