My Sorority Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She absolutely howled, and so I bent down and whispered in her ear, "How's that feel, sorority girl?"

"Oh my God!" she screamed as Nakomi laughed with glee. She loved fucking people with her strap on. It was one of her favorite things to do. Lara's hand grabbed for my cock, and so I moved until her hand was filled with it. I wanted to put it in her mouth, or maybe her ass. I wanted to destroy her.

Pandemonium had broken out in my classroom. The role-play had disintegrated into a full-on orgy within the course of a few minutes. The papers and crayons were discarded onto the floor, and legs were spread in many directions. Nakomi had distributed strap-on cocks to all of my regular students. They had the sorority girls bent over and stuffed full of plastic dick.

I went from group to group, sticking my dick in mouths, pussies, and asses. I could not believe that this was my life. Just a few short years ago, I hadn't gotten any pussy at all. I had been in a shitty marriage, and I had gotten divorced. Somehow, I had gained the confidence I needed as a single man.

I had learned how to pleasure women, licking their pussies until they screamed with delight. I knew how to finger them until they squirted and how to tie them up! That was when I got the best idea of all. I moved quickly, grabbing a length of rope and heading to the desk where Lara took Nakomi's strap-on down her throat.

"I want to tie her up now," I announced, and Nakomi pulled the cock from Lara's mouth, making a popping sound.

"Come over here to the big desk," I showed her where to lay.

"Here?" she asked, and I nodded. I tied her limbs to the table so that her pussy was hanging off of the side. I was going to fuck the shit out of her while Nakomi fucked her face. Or maybe we would D.P. her. I tied her down tightly enough to secure her but loose enough so that she would still have her circulation going.

"How do you feel?" I asked her. "Is it too tight anywhere?"

"No."

"Are you ready for double penetration?"

"What's that?" she asked, and I almost didn't push it further. Almost.

"It's when you have a cock in your ass and another in your pussy. I can fuck your ass if you want, or Nakomi can. Your choice." She looked at my cock and then at Nakomi's.

"Okay. I'll take you in my ass and Nakomi in my pussy," Lara decided. The sounds of the other sorority girls getting fucked filled the room. I added a generous amount of lube and entered her ass slowly and carefully. I didn't want to hurt her. I only wanted to give her pleasure. I moved slowly at first, allowing her ass some time to open up more fully. Because I'd taken it in the ass plenty of times myself, I knew exactly what I was doing, and I watched as Lara's eyes lit up with excitement. She was baffled at how good it felt, and I knew that it would feel even better once Nakomi was in her pussy.

I looked up to see that Nakomi was waiting for me. I thought she would go in with her strap-on, but instead, she went in with her tongue. She flicked Lara's clit with her tongue until Lara was dancing on my cock, her asshole clenching me almost perfectly. I couldn't wait until Nakomi got her plastic dick inside of Lara. I loved fucking women with Nakomi. We had done this dozens of times by now, and we had a good rhythm together.

Nakomi took her position next to me and angled her plastic cock, so it was in line with Lara's pussy. She struggled to push into Lara's pussy because her holes were quite tight. By the time we were both in, we had to high-five. We moved in synchrony, and I realized that this was one of the things I loved to do most with Nakomi. She was such a fun lover, and she truly enjoyed many of the same things that I enjoyed sexually.

Lara couldn't seem to stop cumming. Her screams took over the room as the rest of the girls wrapped up their play. Being in Lara's ass was everything I had wanted for the past several weeks. Her wails were frantic, and it sounded like she was in pain, but I knew better. I reached down and pressed on her clit and was shocked when a quick wash of pussy juice shot all over both Nakomi and me.

"Did you just squirt, you little slut?" Nakomi hissed at Lara.

"Yes!" Lara cried. "Oh, my God! It's too much! Please stop! Please?"

"What's your safe word?" I asked her as I stared her down sadistically. I felt crazed as I grabbed her nipples and pinched first one and then the other as we continued to hammer her holes with our dicks.

"I can't remember! Please! Stop! I can't take it."

"Your safe word is 'milkshake,'" I reminded her.

"Milkshake!" she screamed, and Nakomi and I paused to give her a moment to compose herself.

"Are you okay?" I asked Lara, my cock still in her ass, and Nakomi's still in her pussy.

"I'm okay. I just can't take another orgasm right now! I came too much. But...I was wondering..." She looked so dazed from the fucking she had just endured, and I felt a sense of pride in having done that to her. I glanced over at some of the sorority girls, who were now leaving.

"Lara, are you coming?" Mackenzie called to her.

"I'll come back later. I'm not done playing yet," she called back as I untied her.

"You sure?" Mackenzie looked at her quizzically.

"Yeah, I need to talk to Professor Titanium," she announced and then gave me a naughty look.

"You need to speak to me?" I asked Lara when her friends had left and she was fully untied.

"Yes. I think I might need private tutoring with you," Lara cooed.

"Oh, really?"

"Yes, I can't help but notice that you haven't even cum yet. I have to go, but I feel bad I didn't make you cum."

"Oh, I can cum anytime I want," I told her, and it was true. I had a remarkable amount of control over myself.

"Okay, well, I'll see you next time?" she asked.

I leaned in to give her a hug and then a kiss that turned into a much more erotic one than I had anticipated. I couldn't stop kissing her, and I felt a passion inside me for her that I hadn't fully recognized until then.

"You taste delicious," Lara licked her lips.

"So do you," I admitted.

"Why do I like you so much?" she asked me. "I mean, you aren't my usual type. I'm surprised I find you attractive. Wait. That didn't come out right," she tried to explain.

"Lara, it's okay. A lot of women feel that way until they get to know me. Then they learn exactly why they find me attractive." I gave her a smug smirk filled to the brim with confidence.

"Why is that?"

"Why don't you let me show you sometime. Let me get your number. We can talk some more."

Nakomi gave me a thumbs-up as she packed the strap-ons back in her bag. Halle and Ciara sat at two of the desks talking about a recent event they had attended together. Trixie looked utterly dazed, and I knew I needed to go over and make sure she was okay as soon as Lara was gone.

"Bye, Professor Titanium," Lara smiled at me. We were about the same height. Close up, Lara was so much more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. I couldn't wait to get her alone.

"Bye, Lara. It was a pleasure meeting you!" I couldn't seem to wipe the smile off of my face.

"It was a pleasure having you in my asshole," Lara went on. "Hopefully, next time you'll get my pussy too."

"Hopefully!" I followed her to the door and walked her to her yard. We shared a simple kiss in between our houses, and then I returned to my house to find that Halle and Ciara had left while I was gone.

"It's just us now," Nakomi smiled. She had a headband with kitty ears on, and she looked adorable. She was giving Trixie a massage, her gorgeous body on display as Nakomi squeezed out oil and then massaged it into Trixie's skin.

I slid my fingers in between Trixie's legs and playfully fondled her pussy. I worked her clit with my fingers, sliding two fingers inside of her. I began to finger-fuck her rigorously. My goal was to make her squirt, which could be difficult at times, but since I'd done it before, I was confident I could make it happen. I hammered at her G-spot, working her pussy until her screams became frantic. She pushed at me, trying to move my fingers away from their target. I would not be moved! I forced her to take my fingers until I felt the wetness gushing all over my hand.

"Holy shit!" she screamed as Nakomi looked on, still massaging her tits. My cock was hard, and so I did what I did best.

"Trixie, open your legs for Nakomi. Nakomi, eat her pussy and bend over right here so I can fuck you while you do it."

"Yes, sir," they both answered. I felt like a king as I sunk my cock into Nakomi. Trixie was cumming first as Nakomi worked her magic tongue on Trixie's clit. Then Nakomi came, shrieking loudly as her body shuddered and shook for me.

"I guess we're done then," I said. "It's getting late."

"What about you, though?" Nakomi asked. "I didn't see you cum tonight."

"I know. I was holding it in on account of Lara and those other girls. I didn't know how many of them would need dick."

"Turns out only the one, huh? We handled the rest," Trixie laughed.

"What are you doing Nakomi?" I asked her.

"I'm preparing to give you what you deserve. Bend over, Professor." The way she said professor made chills break out all over my body.

"You don't have to do this," I assured her.

"Oh, I want to." She had a naughty look in her eyes, and so I bent over and spread my ass cheeks the way that I had all of the other times that Nakomi had fucked my ass.

"I'll suck on your dick while she fucks your ass," Trixie offered, and she crawled down to my cock and popped it in her mouth.

Nakomi took her time inserting her plastic cock in my ass, making sure to go slowly enough that it didn't hurt. I was used to taking it in the ass by now. I loved it just as much as I loved fucking. I loved eating pussy, and I loved women, but there was something special about getting ass-fucked by Nakomi. She was extremely good at fucking, and she was intensely aware of what got me off and what didn't. I braced myself as she pounded my ass with long, hard strokes.

I was so close to cumming I could barely take it. Trixie was sucking my cock like a fucking vacuum. I could feel my cock about to explode when I looked up and saw her. There, in the window, was Lara, and she had her hands pressed against the glass as if she realized she had left too soon. My eyes caught hers, and she stared me down the same way she had on every other occasion that I had seen her watching me.

I came hard, spewing my cum deep down Trixie's throat.

***

"Mr. Tightan! Mr. Tightan! Can you sign my yearbook for me?" One of my high-school students was dangling her yearbook in front of me.

"Sure, Denise," I said, grabbing the book from her and quickly signing it. "Here you go."

"Oh, my God! He signed my yearbook!" she giggled with her friends, and I tried to resist the urge to roll my eyes. It was another day at work, and I was already bored with my lesson plans. There were only so many times I could teach Romeo and Juliet, and since I had four Freshman classes, I was going over the same things four times in a row every single day. The next group of students was coming into my classroom slowly. I looked up and saw Nakomi in the doorway.

"Ms. Jones!" I called, desperate to say hello to her.

"Mr. Tightan! How are you?" She walked into my classroom all the way over to my desk. "So, do we have a plan tonight too?"

"Of course, we do. Lara will be joining us again."

"So will Mackenzie," Nakomi added with a wink. "I'll see you tonight then. Your house?"

"Yes, my house."

"I'll see you then! Bye, Mr. Tightan!"

"Bye, Ms. Jones!"

She smiled warmly and headed back to her classroom. My students buzzed around me, not knowing what we were planning. I couldn't wait to get home and get more sex. It was all I thought about. If it wasn't for work, I would probably be having sex every second of every day. I wouldn't mind having my sorority girl, Lara, every day, that's for sure. Of course, I would want Nakomi, Ciara, Halle, and Trixie every day as well. I wondered if Lara would become my 5th relationship in my polyamorous circle. I was so lucky to have so many beautiful women interested in me. I was living the life I had always dreamed of having, but never thought I would actually have. I was living the slut dream-

"Um, Mr. Tightan?"

"Yes, Denise?"

"The bell rang. Are you going to start class now?"

"Yes, Denise! I am! Everyone get your copy of Romeo and Juliet and turn to page 69."

12