My Special Purpose

Story Info
Reflection of an oral submissive.
1k words
4.03
11.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would think a man would get tired of having his dick sucked. But I guess not. I suck my master's cock at least twice a day almost every day. I would think it wouldn't be anything special at this point. He doesn't even feel the need to tell me in words anymore, he just gestures, it is just understood.

Like this morning, he woke up with his dick hard, he rolled over toward me and stroked my ass, when I did not respond immediately he reached over and up and squeezed my nipple hard. I rolled over to face him and he rolled over on his back and pulled the covers down so I could see his erect penis coming out of his boxers. I immediately slid down by his side and lowered my mouth onto his waiting dick.

As I began to suck and make saliva in my mouth he put his hand on top of my head and began to shove dick further into my mouth. I had to start breathing through my nose and it always takes me a minute to adjust so I started pushing my head back against his hand. He then began to spank me across my ass which says to me don't push back, adjust and take as much dick as I want to give you.

When I opened my mouth wider and let his dick enter my throat I heard him whisper, "that's a good girl" and the spanking turned more to caresses on my ass.

The caress turned back to a spanking which got harder and harder the more he became excited. His breathing got shorter and he began grunting. His words became dirtier and dirtier.

He said things like... "That's right, suck that dick." "You like a big dick in your mouth, don't you?" "You're such a bad, nasty girl."

When he had enough, he demanded I feed him. He wanted me to expose my tities for his sucking and biting pleasure. When he sucked enough and his penis was fully engorged he then demanded I roll over in position to be fucked.

When he is really horny like this morning he fucks me doggystyle. He just wants my pussy and wants to straight fuck me rough and raw. He spanks me really hard and pulls my hair. If I complain, he puts his hands tight around the back of my neck and demands that I tell him "Whose pussy it is?"

It takes him longer to come this way and he fucks me till my pussy is pulsating. I can feel him inside hitting my cervix over and over again and it hurts and I try to pull away. When he stops he pulls my face down and makes me suck his dick with our juices all over it. Then if he is ready to cum he will either go missionary style or lay me on my stomach and finish fucking me until he cums.

You would think that after all that morning activity I could go to sleep at night without having to suck dick. But no, tonight he laid on his back and waited for me to start sucking his dick. He didn't want to cum, he just wanted me to suck it gently and keep it in my mouth until he fell asleep. It took almost 20 minutes before I heard him snoring. I had missed most of the show I had hoped to watch ...oh well, he did tape it for me, he stated as he turned off the TV.

Tomorrow is Monday and I usually get a whipping to start the week. So Sunday night when he entered the bedroom I was waiting patiently with no underwear on and the belt, paddle and hairbrush were laid out on our bed.

When he entered the room he said, "Good, I'm tired so I'm glad you have everything ready. Get in position."

I put the two pillows under my hips, sort of under my pussy so that my ass is in the air. I spread my legs and buried my head in the mattress. He starts off with a few caresses and a few smacks with his hand. His hands are big and strong and they are enough to command attention. They easily turn my ass red and put a sting to it. But that is not enough, not tonight, it will either be the belt or the hairbrush or the paddle.

Thankfully he chooses the belt. He starts and I start the count.

"One, thank you sir. Two, thank you sir. Three, thank you sir."

By number ten, I am crying and am struggling not to move or scream because of the pain.

Moving will just make him angry and he will tie me to the bed and we will start again at one.

I know begging him to stop will fall on deaf ears and screaming will get me gagged. He will not even think about it until we get to twenty. We have agreed I can't use my safe word during my maintenance beatings.

When it is over I get up and kiss him on the lips and he rubs my sore, welted red ass.

He says, "We should have a good week shouldn't we?"

"Yes sir," I reply as he wipes my tears.

"Let's get ready for bed", he says and the dick sucking begins.

This is my life. He reminds me often what I'm good for... that is sucking, fucking and beating. Most times I enjoy the sucking, the fucking in my my mouth, my pussy, my ass and even the spankings, but never the beatings. I know that they are necessary because he says I'm very strong willed and they make sure I stay in my sub space. He tells me I am his and this is my purpose. This is a special purpose different from my other regular household duties and mundane chores.

It is not always like this, sometimes I suck his dick while he watches TV in his recliner in the living room. Other times on my knees in the play room while he plays video games or in the garage where he keeps his sex tapes or anywhere he says. No, he never gets tired of having his dick sucked and I know it is my purpose, my reason for being.

I am his and in return, late in the midnight hour, when it is all said and done, I sleep well knowing yet again I have fulfilled my special purpose.