My Start and background

Story Info
M Background and 1st major experience.
1.3k words
4.5
1.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First of all, let's get the physical and history out of the way. The name as a tiny was Lynn D***, LD; so the kids nicknamed me LemonDrop, didn't suck so it stuck and joke aside. Grew up near Cleveland. Like 5 miles from where I married at 19. That was when I was 1st sexually active so had much to catch up. That I did. Now I'm a 52 yo with a nice body. 36C (D on a bad day), 29, 38. Hips, butt, medium nipples and proud. Very Blonde short cropped hair, Hazel eyes. Nice complexion. Package nice but not Vouge.

When I was in HS and shortly after sex was limited to hand mostly, my own. Giggle, Teddy Bear was worn out by freshman year. Giggle was not the name. Just struck me as funny and it wound up on the page. Would have been top honors if I had to share room with sisters, since I lost all that time to myself. Finally, 19 and no longer Virgin. I did wait for marriage. Met husband Senior Year and we were married 6 weeks post-HS-graduation. Mr LD the one and only, love. Yep. Love but not lust. Lust many shapes and sizes.

Move on to Happy Year three and still focused on one another. He brought home friend for my 2nd. There were other threesomes. Let's jump to the story. I've a junior degree in marketing and work in medical drug sales. I was off to a seminar in Chicago and Mr LemonDrop stayed back due to his job. It was on that outing from our eastern Ohio home I got caught near Toledo in a winter storm interstate closure. Driving even just across State in the storm was tough so the stop was welcome. I brought in only my night cloths, a change for tonight and tomorrow. Yes, there was also a skimpy 2-piece bathing suit for an early February swim in the Hotel pool.

The pool was nice. Warm and very quiet! No kids and only one couple splashing a bit. I grabbed a lounge chair and sat back. Reading a report left over from work had me dozing. In came 4 trim men. I guessed they were mid-20s. Military? Learned later they were caught up like me in bad road conditions/closure and on their way to a new assignment in Kansas.

The couple left and I jumped in the pool. Did a lap short side, enough to wake up. I also was able to get a closer look at the 4 when their quick lap was faster than my slow lap as I timed it right, I pulled myself out. They got out, only 5 feet away beyond me. As they came out the trunks clung. Did I say much closer look? What I saw was making me feel nasty. All four flaccid yet well hung. The leader was a good 6'3" and just wow. Had not felt that tingle and good feeling in a long time. Back to drying off. They took long stretches arched back, with the towel buffing like an old shoe. I had a great look. Leader saw me and broke to a huge smile. Could not help but I looked at his crotch again. Obvious why I thought leader.

Near embarrassing stomach growl saying "supper" so off to change. In the restaurant the 4 saw me come in and waved me over. Introductions and learned the 4 four were deployed in Europe and returned through New York City. After wonderful meal and chat. I was invited to the bar. 3 wines with dinner, I was not in need yet thought this would be a great way to pass the evening. Hour later I excused myself to call Mr Lemondrop. Thank you's for the meals drinks and companionship made to the 4, Leader walked me to my room. I asked if he and the others wanted to meet up at the pool in a half hour. He gave me a snappy "Yes Ma'am". I went into the room admittedly a tad horny at the thought of having another look, not really thinking beyond that.

I dialed my husband explaining the unexpected stop. When I told him of the pool, meal, bar and the 4 men he just laughed. Unexpectedly he said "You could have saved the room expense." With a laughing wise ass tone. "What was that Mister???" "You could tie them in knots" Bit miffed I started "Damn Mr!!!! You are not say-" I was cut off "You could take all four easy. Fuck girl when you get horny" his voice trailed and was my turn to cut him off. "Thank you dear" with a touch of sarcasm. I took the pause to think he IS OK with a group fuck after all. Mr LD broke in my thoughts with a "You enjoy and I want to hear the story. Night" I could only moan "Night" at what he implied and heard the click.

The suit was cold. The robe did not help. Not a super plush like many 5 star places. A shiver of cold or anticipation and I made my way to the pool. When I got there, plunge and a 2 lap race begin with me being teased for coming in last. Next, I knew I was standing in the water going from crotch to crotch groping and kissing each in order. In return 8 huge hands on my breasts, crotch and ass at the same time, soft yet strong. I neared orgasm. I dropped under water pulling each waist band and a full mouth kiss on each penis as they sprang to life. Standing back up I asked your room or mine. Theirs it was.

Door closed and I dropped my robe. 8 hands had me naked and panting in seconds. To the bed. I said "you and you, mouth and pussy. You other two wait. I want you each to leave a load in my pussy." That way I controlled the action and savor each one. Nothing said after that. I kept the ones at my mouth at bay. I wanted the cum loads in my virginial tunnel to feel the pop. Insane how each different. Size was only part. Tempo, and compassion set me off in orgasm with each one. Ladies, Honest. "DAMN!"

Round two was even better. I flipped onto my side. Each went deep. Sloshy sounds from deep wet sloppy pussy called joyfully with every stroke. What JOY. Last was Leader. He was now rock hard and even wider that before. Slow long strokes. He led me to many position yet still allowed me to cum again. He signaled and two tweaked and sucked my nipples. One each side, the third raising my tired legs giving Leader full access. "Well Orchestrated. Y'all Practice much?" "Naw just am to please." Thought tell me they have done this before. Anyway I was filled and delighted. That last orgasm Leader left me shaking and satisfied. Slow and deep until he came, long and slow. In a trance yet I could feel his member jump each ejaculation. I was just done.

I dreamt of that slow ride for years. Clock said 4 am. I laid there on Leader and slept for 2 hours. 6am alarms. The seminar starts at Noon! It is 5 hours to Chicago. Just the robe on suit in hand I near ran through the halls to my room.

Mr Lemondrop called just as I stepped out of the shower. Said I needed get on the road. Mr LD said call tonight with details. Promised we will talk more later. 7AM and rushing to get out the door. I arrived at noon. I missed only the meet and greet. The next few days I flashed back a few times, but focus remained on the seminar.

Home. We both enjoyed each new memory of that night. Even today Mr Lemondrop asks about that night and fresh excitement that spills in me. Never had another 4 on 1 but we have really opened since that night.