My Stay in Amsterdam Pt. 06

Story Info
Mimi's night as a prostitute in Amsterdam continues.
2.5k words
4.61
3.9k
1
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recap: After working a full shift as a window prostitute in Amsterdam, Mimi has been persuaded by her new colleague and mentor, Ricca, to take one last client. Tricked by Ricca into taking mdma, Mimi has just enjoyed the pleasures of the client's surprisingly large organ.

I lay in heaven, or on Bas's broad brown chest, it may have only been a few minutes, but while it lasted it was a lifetime of joy. Slowly I returned to this world. I felt Bas's mighty rod soften, deflate and finally plop out of me.

Eventually I made an effort and raised myself up.

"Don't go," burred Bas, "Make yourself comfortable".

Even so I turned around, getting my bearings again. The room was much darker, dominated by the reds and violets of Ricca's working lights.

A little laser projected changing patterns of green and red on the wall, which were reflected in the mirror tiles next to the broad bed, which was now also occupied by Ricca and Cor.

Ricca lay on her front, her nice tits squashed against the bed and her hips supported by a cushion. Cor kneeled between her legs thrusting his cock in and out of her in a slow but inexorable rhythm.

Ricca noticed me noticing her, and looking me in the eye, slipped the point of her tongue salaciously back and forth over her lower lip. Her eyes glanced to her left, my right and following them I could see she had placed various items ready for use next to the bed.

There was another douche full of lube, a bottle of silicone lube, a huffing bottle of poppers and several handsome looking dildos. Bottles of water.

The music was thumping away and I could see that Cor was timing his strokes to the beat of every second bar.

I was definitely stoned now. I measured up how I felt. My skin was burning, my hips were pulsing of themselves, my nipples felt as if they were bursting. My cock was a shrivelled tiny worm, but my hole was on fire.

I reached out first for a bottle and took a good swig of water.

Bas kindly steadied me as I leaned over the edge of the bed.

After I put the water back, I picked up the douche bottle and slipped the nozzle into my gaping tranny pussy. Pushing it in as far as I could I squeezed the bulb hard and felt the cooling sensation of the liquid going into me.

Next I picked up a dildo, which I liked the look of. It was long, blue, and was divided into interesting looking swollen segments. The head was even thicker than Bas's enormous prick, but I had not the least worry that it would slip in easily. I took the poppers huffer and settled myself comfortably between Bas's legs.

He reached his hands around me and I settled them on my little tits, size A, the best I could get with my Brava system bra and no surgery.

"Play with my nipples please Bas," I begged.

I then guided the dildo between my legs and raising my bum, got the head in line with my arsehole. The big rubber flange at the base stopped it scooting off and in no time I was being penetrated again.

It felt big, but in my high state, it also felt delicious. I lay back against Bas and let the dildo work its way into me.

Ricca was saying something, "Cor, Cor, listen Cor, you see that small black cushion next to the chair. It's heavy, stop fucking me for a second and give it here."

Cor obligingly withdrew from Ricca, bent over and picked up a small rectangular cushion and placed it in front of Ricca.

I couldn't help noticing Cor's huge erection. Very different from Bas's, but just as impressive, with an immensely inflated rim around the base of head.

I wanted to touch.

"It's full of sand, really heavy" said Ricca, breaking into my thoughts.

She reached forward and pushed it against the base of my dildo, took the straps attached to the sides of the cushion and attached them criss-cross fashion to the base of the dildo so that it was held in place.

I remember feeling full of gratitude and love for this gesture and leaned forward, "Oh Ricca, you really think of me. Thank you darling".

Ricca laid a hand on my leg and squeezed, but said nothing as Cor went back to work.

Ricca pointed the remote at the sound system and the volume increased to fill the room with the regular thump and acoustic spirals of electronic dance music.

She closed her eyes and started to push back against Cor's steady action.

For my part I was in heaven again. Bas's expert fingers were squeezing my nipples and my hips were pushing and pulling against the dildo so that the swollen sections created a delicious sensation in my sphincters, while at the same time I could feel the huge head thrusting deep into my bowels.

The music thumped, reached a peak, then came to the drop and then pounded on. It sounded wonderful and then came a long passage that I used to love to dance to "It's only a matter of time before I surrender", she sang, "to you, to you, to you..."

I was dancing on the dildo, Bas, holding me tight, and then Ricca began to shout, "Shag me, Cor. Harder you bastard. Harder. Harder".

She kept shouting and Cor picked up his pace, making his thrusts bigger and bigger and he started grunting too.

I saw that Ricca had her poppers in her hand, and heard her yell at Cor, "Now you big fucking bastard, now, shoot your load into your baby, all of it Cor, no holding back!"

After that she sucked at the poppers and fell forward, grunting and shrieking as her orgasm overcame her.

I too felt the excitement of the moment and intensified my strokes, but felt nothing coming so I reached for the poppers, only to feel Bas's hand on my arm,

"Let me help baby..."

As if sensing what I needed he pushed me forward so that I was propelled onto my knees. I was so stoned that my movements were heavy and clumsy. Bas picked up the cushions he was leaning against and made me bend over them, the dildo was squeezed out, dangling out of my bum and then fell onto the bed.

"Pull up your knees", Bas said, "I can't do anything with your arse up in the air".

Obediently I pulled up my knees so that my bum was facing Bas. I felt his fingers in my hole. I felt him moving and then I felt him smearing more lube around my entrance.

"Are you ready baby?" I heard him say. I had the poppers in my hand, I was comfortable and with Bas in charge I felt myself sigh and relax into the cushions under my hips.

I then felt the tip of the toy pushing into me. It was a big toy, almost three inches across and again it fell huge as it explored my outer sphincters.

He pushed it in and then allowed it to slip out, so I was repeatedly opening and shutting, all I wanted now was a good song to work to.

Miracles happen.

Benassi, "Push me / and then just touch me / Till I get my satisfaction/ Satisfaction, satisfaction, satisfaction, satisfaction, satisfaction, satisfaction"

Bas responded perfectly and timed his thrusts and pulls to the music.

Within seconds we were synchronized and I was thrusting back and he was pushing in time to the languorous beat of the hit song.

"Push, push, push, push, push, push, push, push, push, push, push, push, push, push, push, push, push, push, push, push, push, push, push, push, Push, push, push, push, push, push, push, push, push, push, push, push, push"

A break and then he was deeper. I could feel the lovely big head deep inside now. rubbing over the wonderfully sensitive top of my rectum, each thrust a delight,

I let it happen, happy to relax into this, happy just to be fucked, and let go, everything feeling so limp and gooey, enjoying the simple, sexy, music, just being the little fuck bunny I really am.

The music flanging and I'm feeling the magic tingle. The magic announcement of a coming orgasm, I can't resist and push back more strongly, Bas responds, holds the dildo firm and speeds up his motion losing the music, no matter, I can feel it coming and I want it hard. But the song's finished and it's now Darude, fast beat, perfect too. I arch, thrusting hard back, pull myself hard forward making the dildo bend to maximize the pressure. I'm mouthing the new rhythm, da-dit-dit-da-da / dee-dit-dit-da-da, Bas settles quickly on the new speed, short fast strokes like a motorbike when the throttle is let out. Then settling down - a cruise on a dildo, hammering at it now, the orgasm is at it, hammer and tongs, my body on automatic, my hole sucks up the dildo, making it work to give me pleasure and pleasure I'm getting, yay, yummy yummy fukky, fukky fukk. I'm ferocious, I'm a panther queen and then I finally take the poppers and take a long reckless huff.

My mind is gone, my body thrusts and plunges, my arse expands, the dildo is a perfect joy, it seems to be filled with fiery light. I'm shouting, convulsing, yelling shaking, slamming my arse down, falling into the cushions, falling still, spinning in a cloud of pleasure.

I return slowly, emerge from the heavens, and feel the dildo still filling me my hole. Beyonce is singing, "Tonight, I'm your naughty girl". I can't resist giving myself a little booty shake every time the music repeats the signature riff, and slowly, slowly I'm back into it, swooping and diving on the dildo that Bas is still holding still.

There's a hand on my hair, I look up and it's Ricca. Now sitting up and leaning against Cor, she has a dreamy look and has a hand in her crotch.

I open my mouth and obligingly she scoots down and opens her legs so I can take her boy clit into my mouth. I love this, being fucked nicely up the bum and then having something lovely and suckable in my mouth.

Ricca is only half hard, but rocks her hips so I have the feeling my face is being fukked as well. She smells horny. The slow jerky rhythm of Beyonce is working wonders in my booty and I'm getting a steady long-drawn-out fuck off her, I work my Brazilian bubble butt to please Bas, but find myself becoming increasingly excited by my own brazen display of pleasure. I deliberately add sound, but then the sound just starts to come out all of its own. Beyonce comes to an end and the another favourite comes on, Benassi again, with "I love my sex". The vaguely obscene rhythm is perfect for my state and I let Bas work the dildo in time with the bootylicious rhythm and concentrate on Ricca, who is by now growing in time to my ministrations. I'm buzzing on her cock, making noise, sloshing and yum noises and she's becoming harder and harder, I whisk my tongue over the head, pulling the foreskin down to reveal the sensitive skin underneath. She's pushing my head down onto it and the dildo is doing marvellous things deep inside me again, I'm tingling and trying to take Ricca down and her cock in the back of my throat, she's holding poppers under my nose, and as the fumes take hold I feel my throat open and my lips are touching her groin. She is bucking and her cock plunges into my distorted throat, while at the same time the dildo has unleashed another orgasm which envelopes me as I feel my mouth filling with creamy delicious come.

I shake and quiver and moan and eventually lie still.

I feel movement on the bed.

Eventually I straighten up, and allow Bas to pull the warm dildo out of me. I miss it immediately, but Ricca is talking.

"There, there sit up slowly".

I want to kiss Bas for so much pleasure, but trail my fingers over his leg instead.

Ricca is inspecting me, "Come on Mimi dear, time us girls went to freshen up!"

"I'm sure the boys have got things to talk about".

She put an arm under mine and helped me to stand. Once we were standing safely she dropped her hand to feel my naked bottom, sliding a finger into my slippery hole.

"Oh aren't we wet tonight Mimi, you naughty girl".

I hold onto her and together bare-arsed we walked into the girls' room.

Shutting the door behind us, she grabbed me and then we were kissing, running our hands over each other in a frenzy of desire. "Oh you sexy beast, they love you!"

I nuzzled her breasts, lucky thing to have breasts, I'm jealous, kissing them.

Ricca, then steadied and held me off, "We need fixing up. Look at your face, look at mine, it's all smeared".

Still amazingly handy with the make-up, despite her state, she quickly smoothed out the smears and applied a new coat of dark red lippy to my pouty lips.

"Can't do much else", she commented. "Let's put on different wigs". "Drink some water. You squirted the rest of the prepared lube into you didn't you? It had a bit more mdma in it. Are you all right? Have another drink."

She felt my skin, "Golly you are hot. A bit too much I think. But don't worry we'll look after you".

She plucked the dark wig off and replaced it with a synthetic bob-cut wig in bright pink. She squinted at me.

"It's okay, but we need to change the lippy". She held out pads. I wiped my lips and she went over them with another lippy. I looked in the mirror and saw I had a bright glossy pearly pink on them, which went better with the wig, but made me look very tarty indeed. My eyes were incredibly dilated, just like Ricca's in fact.

For herself Ricca chose a violet synthetic wig and did her lips in deep violet to match.

"Look, the boys will soon be ready for a second round, so first we need to put a show on for them. Let's do a sixty-nine and take it from there!"

"Oh perfume", she grabbed a spray bottle of Opium and dowsed us both.

She pressed on the handle of the door, to go back in. I grabbed her hand, "Could you fist me perhaps?"

Ricca looked at me, "They would love that".

I held her hand in mine, "Take a nail file in with you and do your nails a bit first, no sharp bits!"

"Of course! Have you got a good one?"

"There's a ceramic one in the side pocket of my bag" I said.

She bent to my bag and found the file, but then noticed Agador too. "What's this," she said, laughing and waving it back and forth. Clutching both file and Agador she then went back into the room.