My Stay in Amsterdam Pt. 08 - Finale

Story Info
The final part of Mimi's long day as a window prostitute.
3.1k words
4.45
3.2k
6

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The final installment of this part of the story. More depravity and perversion. Enjoy!

Recap: After working a full shift as a window prostitute in Amsterdam, Mimi and her colleague Ricca are involved in an impromptu party with two clients. Mimi, high on mdma and hashish is gripped by a profound lust and has abandoned any sense of propriety she may otherwise have had.

They released me from the swing then.

We arranged ourselves the bed so that we leaned against the cool mirrors. I sat between Cor and Bas with each hand reposing on their proud cocks.

Cor was lighting another joint.

"Really?" said Bas as he took the proffered drug.

"Ricca" I said, "Could you give me Agador?"

Ricca didn't react. I was still heavily stoned, and it was with a great deal of effort that I worked myself to the edge of the bed and stared at the desired object.

Agador was lying on the table next to a pot of fisting gel and the heavy cushion.

"What are you doing Mimi, darling?".

"I just need a dildo, I can't be without something up there when I'm like this."

Ricca, not quite so stoned as me seemingly, got off the bed, "Which one?"

"That really big one -- Agador".

"Mmm, do you think you can get it in?"

"And the heavy cushion and that lube".

I positioned myself on the head of Agador, with the cushion to keep it in place, but struggled.

Bas came to the rescue.

"Face down and straddle the big cushion", he commanded placing one of the large red cushions on the bed. "I'll hold it straight".

My drugged heavy body struggled to turn over and flop over the cushion with my butt facing him but I eventually succeeded with the aid of his large hands.

He then slapped lube gel into my crack and over the head of Agador.

"Now wait for it"

I felt the head pushing into my hole. But not making much headway.

"Wiggle it" I mumbled.

Bas obliged by making the giant dildo shake like a vibrator.

I felt progress and with my face pressing into the mattress I felt Agador slowly enter me. I was tempted to use the poppers but didn't want the loss of awareness, so gritting my teeth against the huge stretch I just let the monstrous device creep millimeter by millimeter past my sphincters and into my rectum.

"Wait Bas, let me adjust! Don't let it slip out".

I slowly moved so I was comfortable and properly positioned and with Bas's help took up my position next to Cor and where Bas had stretched out.

Cor had become hard again and Ricca had straddled him to go for a ride on his impressive organ.

She was blowing a stream of hash smoke from her nose as she settled down to him.

I settled down with my head to one side and finally when I felt comfortable and in control of my situation, I asked "Any of the joint left?"

Bas said, "I've got something better! One of my horny magic specials".

Bas lit the new joint, and puffed just to get it burning evenly. He placed it in my lips.

"Breathe deeply Mimi", he encouraged.

"Okay?" Bas asked, his voice suddenly seeming all buzzy and far away.

"You know Bas, darling," I said, "I'm just going to be fugged with this nice thick dildo and think about you".

I could hear him chuckle and the sexy thought of him phucking me with a very huge dick just encouraged me as I pushed back and let the dildo slide into me.

I was very vocal as I felt the huge knob progressing up inside me. The feel was absolutely sensational. Absolutely, even after the first stroke I knew I was going to have a fantastic orgasm

I took a long deep draw on the new joint, which had a rich soothing smooth taste to it.

I held my breath and then exhaled. I was already aware of the heightened sensuality that indica gives. My buM quaked with pleasure.

"Again, sweetie",

Again I took a long sweet deep breath on this new joint.

As I breathed out I felt my hole pulse and I pushed down on to the tip of Agador.

"Another", said Bas.

One again I took a deep long draw and I blew the stream of smoke out I felt a new sensation of utmost sensitivity.

Agador slipped inside.

Bas was again holding the joint between my lips and now past caring I took down as much of the smoke as I could and as I released the smoke I pushed back on the mighty dildo.

BUT

Bas was thinking for me. "Wait!"

He stepped off the bed and came back holding a harness.

He strapped it on, and then bending over me said, "I'm gonna take it out, just for a second, be patient".

He took the dildo out, the flared edge setting off shocks of pleasure in my anus and then leaving me feeling totally abandoned.

He quickly pulled the O rings over the end of the dildo, the metallic noise clinking in the darkened room, he struggled and then he was there again.

He turned towards me with the massive prong sticking out in front of him. "Big bugger isn't it? Bend over the cushions!"

Again he piled up the cushions. He helped me to my knees and then arranged me so I was sprawled face down over them with my head hanging down and my knees drawn up besides my body.

I had my head turned to one side and could see Cor and Ricca screwing slowly but intently, staring into each other eyes and kissing and making little noises at each other.

Comfortable soothing music played, I recognized "Je t'aime, je t'aime moi non plus". Slow heavy rhythm.

The joint reappeared between my lips, "Suck a good draw down, girl" Bas murmured, "And again? Bas gonna fugg you good". I took a mighty draw of the smooth sweet smoke.

My arse displayed to Bas, I again felt him smear in the gel and then a squirt of lube. I didn't care at all. In fact I loved it that somebody was doing that to me. He slid a finger inside making sure I was loose. I felt a shiver of utter surrender sweep through me.

I felt the head of the knob. The sexy indica heightened sensation, my body felt delicious. Every touch was sex. My hole felt like velvet. I was very open now, but even so it took a firm push before I felt the monstrous dildo head starting to creep inside.

The flare on the head was forcing at my sphincters. Stoned and immobile as I was I could still pout my hole to help the process along.

'Oh god that's so big and so lovely' I thought, but only groaned. I did my best to push back and was rewarded by a sensation of movement and then a sudden advance as the broad flare finally plopped past the constricting bands of anal muscle.

"Ugh" I vocalized, responding to the suddenness of the entry.

Bas paused, "Everything ok up front?".

"Oh yes baby, please give me your cock" I mumbled.

I didn't want to do the poppers yet, because what with all that hash buzzing round my brain I didn't want to black out too long and miss the fun.

"God, Bas baby, take me slow and shweet", I begged indistinctly.

The monster inched up inside. I could feel myself stretching as it went in. I could see it in my mind's eye and I tried pooing it out to see how that felt.

Perfect, pooing made it even better and I could feel a million million delicious sparks of sensation as I responded to the huge cock.

The cock was holding still and I tried moving and pooing down on it, down a little and then back, down a little and then back, and each time I pooed down a little more until I was right down at the deep zone.

I settled in for a gentle rocking back and forth, letting all the sensations wash over me.

I was quite alone in this little world interested only in my pleasure, indulging only myself, I felt wonderfully lecherous and sleazy, joyously filthy in fact, and the filthier I felt the more enjoyable it became. My nipples pressing against the cushion felt so hard and I was muttering and groaning with every movement, a stream of delicious obscenities, give me a baby, give me a baby, phock me deep, breed my spunky, spunky arse baby phurk me hard, stuff my cunt full and worked through my store of filth, conscious and unconscious, my voice became louder and louder and I was gripping the towel and now pushing harder back, breathing through clenched teeth and then in the throes of this excitement, knowing I was about to orgasm. My dim awareness only extended to my world of personal delight and my sex in the moment of absolute abandon. From nowhere, the tube of the poppers huffer was pushed between my teeth. I breathed and felt the walls of sensation collapse. My energies were unleashed and I broke into a wilder motion, The storming armies of kundalini battering my perceptions into overload. I felt the vast cock head actually move through my sigmoid and then drag back, twice more and I was screaming and then, swirling, exploding redness, blackness and then and then... and then.

I was somewhere else, I could feel the head rubbing over my sensitive spot deep inside and I had only to jiggle my bum to orgasm and I did that again and again.

And then I was drifting away to another elsewhere.

Another place where the sky was green and the sea was orangey pink. Where light flickered on the wavelets and the whole scene sparkled and called to me.

I bent to the sea, to listen to its talk to me.

Lowering my head to the orangey pink liquid, looking at the flashes in the depths, I heard the command and opened my lips. My body slipped into the seas and the liquid rushed into my mouth, filling me, pouring into me, thick water, with an organic tang, I fell forward into the sea immersed in the sea, drinking the strange fluid into me, the liquid I could feel filling me, pouring into my body, a liquid with its own intent, to fill, to carry, I raised my eyes to the green skies and saw vague giant figures dancing on the horizon, while the pink seas of here invade me.

The liquid is pouring out of me too, from my ears, from my nose, through my peehole, from my swollen breasts, from my arse cunt phugg hole.

It streams from my fingers, from eyes, from fingers, from toes, from chin, from all my divine body and I keep drinking, taking in all this sea of life energy and libido. The liquid is filled with sparks of light and each spark scintillates through me send shocks of light into my fingers, my toes, mouth, tits, penis, arsehole.

I am a beacon I am filling up with light and more light and then I am light and I explode......

***

I was lying on the bed on my back, my head propped on the cushions. Ricca was moving about, folding towels, cleaning up. I looked about, there was Bas, but Cor had disappeared. I tried to speak.

Ricca looked up, "Oh there you are! You were having fun! But so was I!"

I must have looked blank, "Don't remember huh? Well not to worry. I'll tell you all about it, but first we've got to move, the other girl will be here at 8".

I felt myself, my derrière tingled and there was still a dull ache of desire there.

Ricca came over to me, "Need help? Come on, lean on me and stand up. Cor has gone to get the car and we've all got to be on the Wal in 10 minutes!"

I was still dressed in my stockings and basque. Ricca held a wad of kitchen roll over my butt as she guided me to the lavatory and sat me down.

As I did so I felt my insides relax and a stream of hot liquid clattered into the water, followed by an equally relaxing stream of pee.

Ricca bustled back in with a set of trackies, my knickers and my trainers.

"Put your knickers on and put kitchen roll in the crotch. We don't want you leaking all over Bas's Jag".

I did as I was told and then, flanked by Bas and Ricca and wearing Ricca's old mac over the tracksuit they helped me out of the door, where we met Chantal, the girl who worked next door.

"OMG what a night I had!" she exclaimed, continuing, "It was quiet until 2:30 and I was packing up, but suddenly I felt really hot, you know, like sexy, and then there was a client wanting to come and so I did him and he made me come. Amazing! So I got rid of him and a second client came and the weirdest thing was I came again. OMG I did 6 clients and God I came every time! Can you imagine?

And I felt really hot too. So not a bad night really. Got to rush now, before the kids wake up, bye..."

Another girl, Iris, came past, "I heard that! Same thing happened to me! Never ever before. Can you believe it?" She hefted her holdall, "Got to run! See you Ricca!"

Ricca smiled saying, "I was so horny too, and they", pointing at Bas, "Kept me busy all night".

And in this way we stumbled down the cold street to the Wal where Bas waited with me, while Ricca went back to get the rest of our stuff.

"You were amazing just now Mimi!" Bas said, "You were really out of it, but you felt so sexy at the same time. I'm still hard!"

My head was like cottonwool, I could hardly respond, "It felt wonderful, Bas, thanks for helping!"

"You must come to Clarinda's re-enactment, she could really use you!"

Ricca came back with my duffle bag, her bag, and two huge plastic bags stuffed with towels.

"Hee, hee, just as well not every night's like that, eh Mimi?"

I responded, my voice strangely resonant, "I would do it every night of my life Ricca, it's what I'm good at".

Ricca laughed, "Mimi you're a trouper, but you'd get fed up with it pretty quick".

Cor arrived and we all piled in to sit on the fine leather of the car's upholstery.

"You're sleeping at mine Mimi!", Ricca said, "I want to keep an eye on you" and then after about 15 minutes of finding our way through a series of still deserted tree-lined streets, we drew up at a long low terrace of brownstone flats.

Ricca got out, opened the door on my side and with much pushing and shoving I was standing in the street again. Cor and Bas got out and both kissed and hugged me and Ricca, warmly thanking us for a wonderful evening and promising to see us soon.

The birds were already chattering and light was pervading the sky. I shivered.

Ricca got all our stuff out of the car. She fiddled with the key in the front door and pushed me inside, propelling me towards a flight of stairs.

"First floor", and somehow I managed to drag myself step by step up to her apartment.

Once safely inside she made me sit on a towel and then chivvied me into her bathroom where I was undressed and sponged down.

She gave me a tee shirt to sleep in and put me in her bed with a towel underneath me. She put a bucket next to the bed. "Just in case!" she said.

She went out of the room and re-entered holding a glass of water and a tiny piece of a pill. "Something to get you off to sleep, believe me you need it!"

"Did something happen?"

"Bas told you? Well sort of, you were kind of out of it but super sexy. You made us feel so hot. Both of them were terribly excited. Remember Cor was fugging me? Well, honestly I felt his cock grow after you orgasmed all those times, it became really massive, and he gave me an amazing climax, and then Bas was super horny again and had to have me too, because you were kind of busy!"

"Oh really, you'll have to tell me more tomorrow!"

"Sleep! Mimi!" and with that she gave me a kiss on the lips, stood up and walked out of the room.

Five minutes later, she was back in the room wearing a nightie. She slipped in beside me. "Are you still awake?"

"Yes"

"I'm so horny"

And amazingly I could feel her stiff boy clit pressing against my leg.

"Phuck me then" I murmured.

I rolled on to my back and pushed a pillow under my bum.

Ricca kneeled between my legs and reaching down applied a little lube to my tender hole. I groaned in response. I too was still under the lingering effects of the hash and suddenly felt horny as well.

I felt her enter, my pussy hole was delicate, swollen and tight but still responsive. Her girly cock felt lovely.

She applied herself to the task at hand, long rhythmic strokes, while she stared down into my eyes. She reached out and with her hand pulled my head towards her so that she might kiss me on the lips.

"You were so amazing, darling, and now I think I'm going to come".

I felt her groping for something on the night table.

"Poppers" she said, "Kiss me, again. We'll go together".

We kissed again our tongues lashing. I felt her pushing the tube between her lips and then her mouth was full of the acrid fumes. She inhaled and exhaled and I inhaled her spent breath, supplemented by the stream of vapours from the bottle.

I inhaled with abandon, well aware that the poppers would have little effect anymore.

The hash in my blood was reactivated and instantly I was flying again.

I felt myself open to her, wanting to feel her as deeply as possible and to swallow her fountain of seed. Then gloriously I felt us merge, we entwined and became as one, her life force and mine entangled in the delicious act of love. Our spirits caressing one another in the essential act of survival.

"Darling" I moaned.

Afterwards we remained locked together and still enmeshed we fell asleep.