My Stay in Amsterdam Pt. 07

Story Info
Mimi gets hotter and is fisted.
2.8k words
4.75
6.7k
3
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuing this story of lust and depravity

Recap: After working a full shift as a window prostitute in Amsterdam, Mimi has been persuaded by her new colleague and mentor, Ricca, to entertain a couple of Ricca's long-standing clients. Both Ricca and Mimi are high on mdma. Mimi has taken a little too much and is in a state of uncontrollable lustfulness. They have both just freshened up and now rejoin the boys

We rejoined the men. Cor and Bas each sat in a clam shell rattan chair. Both were stark naked and both were completely at ease. The music had been turned down to a murmur.

We paraded in, letting the boys feel our bottoms as we walked past. Cor I noticed, lost no time in inserting a finger in my tingling and juicy wet hole. I squirmed and "Now just let's get ourselves organized first", and kissed him on the head.

"That Cor, he's always trying to get a little extra," smiled Bas.

We settled on the bed. "Now gents", said Ricca, "What would you like to do?"

Bas spoke, "Well ladies, seeing as you two are both as high as parrots in a tree, we'd like to join in the party spirit. Show them Cor!"

Cor then held up a beautifully rolled joint for us to admire.

"But before we fire this thing up, I want to tell you about Clarinda's new project".

Ricca, giggled and snuggled up against me. I could not resist caressing her.

"Clarinda's planning a new re-enactment is she?" Ricca asked.

"Well, Ricca," said Bas, "You know Clarinda's my sister and I do what I can to help her, but she felt that things still weren't quite right at the previous one and she went back to the Vatican Library and this time was allowed to see some texts that have been kept hidden since the conquistadors and she says they've given a whole new vision of the fertility ritual practiced in Yucatan, and that now she's sure that two spirit people occupied a special place in the ritual as channels to the fertility gods."

Bas paused for effect, "So she's looking for at least six transgendered people who are capable and willing of being fisted during the ritual."

"OMG" Ricca giggled, "Is she serious?"

"Completely, and what's more her department are backing her. It seems that the so-called sacrificial victims were not murdered at all but were fisted to orgasm during the ritual, but that the catholic missionaries at the time were unwilling to write that down."

My head was swirling, "So darlings, what's in it for us?" I ventured.

"Well" Bas said, "Ricca has already told me you like fisting and I've seen that you can orgasm anally. So if you want to, you can volunteer, and I'll give you 2,500 for your services on top of what the department give you, which I believe will be 1,500. You will have to attend some briefing sessions it seems. What about you Ricca?"

"Can we tell you tomorrow please Bas? This is hardly the time just now, like this," Ricca gestured vaguely, "But in principle yes, and that's a yes for both of us, I should think". Ricca turned to me and smiled.

Ricca then leaned forward and opened one of the bottles of water and handed it to me. "Careful of your lippy".

I drank thirstily, feeling excited, still enjoying the heat of my skin, feeling love for my companions, and idly stroking my hands over the silk of my stockinged legs. I was still feeling horny but it was all less urgent now. In fact I felt wonderfully at peace, just here in this room, listening to the music, hearing the low voices of Bas and Cor, watching Ricca top up the poppers in the huffing flasks, pour new fresh new lube in the douche bottles, she fiddled with the sound system switching the mood from the exciting rhythms of house and techno to a more laid back sound of electric blues and hammond.

Eventually she sat down next to me. "Feeling okay?"

She had the file in her left hand and was making sure her nails were well filed down. She held out her hand to me, "Feel! All nice and smooth!".

I ran my fingers over the smooth nails and made approving noises.

"Okay", she said, "Let's put on a bit of the show for the boys here."

She lay sideways on the bed with one leg raised up, and patted the mattress, inviting me to lie beside her.

I lay down beside her but facing the opposite direction.

I too raised my leg and felt her mouth envelop my flaccid boy clit.

It felt nice, and so I moved on her to take her parts in my mouth as well.

Gently we sucked at each other but without succeeding in making the other any stiffer.

I could smell hash smoke and saw that Cor and Bas were passing a joint back and forth. Cor saw me looking and came over to me and placed his lips over my mouth and slowly blew all the smoke in his lungs into mine. I moved my tongue in his mouth and noticed that Bas was doing the same for Ricca.

Ricca must have liked the feeling because I felt her cock twitch in my hand.

The men sat on the edge of the bed watching us languidly play and ensuring that we inhaled our share of the hash smoke.

I felt no difference but after a while I noticed that Ricca was neglecting my unresponsive sex and was manoeuvring to encourage me to lick her pussy hole. I quickly obliged and started to push my tongue into her crack and heard her moan in response. She let go of my clit completely and started pushing herself onto my face. She would pause and then would press down harder, making sure I could pleasure her bum.

I screwed my tongue into a point and stabbed repeatedly into her open cunt, her movements and the way she was gyrating her hips left me in no doubt that she was enjoying what I was doing for her.

I felt somebody probing at my own love hole and let my legs open to allow the explorer to gain admittance. Whoever it was, he was good, and had been thoughtful enough to apply lube to his finger. I felt first one and then two fingers being inserted and then a third. Ricca was pulling her bum cheeks open so I could go deeper and again making my tongue into a spear. I tried to give all the pleasure I was capable of.

In the meantime I was being pleasantly fingered and felt my hole relaxing as the massage continued.

I heard Ricca grunting and then she was moving off my face and aided by Bas, she rolled onto her back and threw her legs round him so that he could give her the satisfaction my tongue was incapable of.

It was my turn now to be turned onto my back and I found myself staring up at Cor. I was thinking of the mess my face must be in, but Cor didn't seem to notice a thing in the dim lighting.

He was holding something out in his right hand. He took my foot and slipped it into a leather stirrup and then did the same with my right foot.

He pulled me forwards so that my bottom was on the edge of the mattress and then slipped the stirrups forward so that they were just under my knees.

He pulled on a rope I hadn't noticed before and there I was all on display to him with my legs wide apart and completely helpless.

I remember that he was very deliberate and moved to the little table and picked up the new douche full of lube, inserted it in my bum and squeezed. I remember how I enjoyed the way he squeezed my cock when he did this.

He held up two nipple sucker bulbs and after applying some lube to my nips carefully placed them over my nipples so that the nipples swelled up and filled the bulbs.

He placed a poppers huffer near my hand, saying gravely "Careful with these, they can be tricky when you are stoned on hash".

I started to say that I wasn't yet stoned on hash, when he put the end of the joint between my lips.

I inhaled and felt a stream of warm smoke circulating in my lungs. I was thinking how pleasurable even a thing like smoking could be on ecstasy.

I handed the joint back to him. He put his arm behind my head, raising it and gave me a cup of water to drink.

"Okay, then let's get going!"

I remember that then he started pushing with his hard and huge member against my bumhole. I felt pressure, but all his good finger work paid off, and in seconds I felt him enter me.

He didn't move then, just passed the joint back to me encouraging me to inhale deeply, which I did.

As I exhaled for the third time I remember exclaiming, "By heavens I do believe I can feel that something funny happening to me!" in a sort of C3PO voice.

I was blithering on, while Cor too inhaled deeply on the joint.

He passed it back and I took yet another deep drag, trying to hold the smoke in as long as I could.

"You know darling Cor", I said as conversationally as I could manage, "I think you should start to shag my arse off a bit, because it really needs a good hot shagging with your lovely big swollen cock, yes give me your cock a lock a lock now Cor"

With that I did my best to drive my hips down but only with limited success.

My world had shrunk to the heat and lust I felt in my loins. Cor's pale brown face hanging above me. I know other stuff was going on because the mattress was shaking from whatever it was that Ricca was getting and I reached out to find her hand and grasped it, to feel it being grasped back.

Cor was holding the joint in my face, "More?"

He didn't wait and just held it between my lips, while I took a final hit.

My cunt was desperate for sex.

I couldn't find the words, my brain was doing other stuff. I had a crazy smile on my lips. So I moaned and grunted instead. Not very ladylike I'm sure. I tried to say that but only managed "lady lake" "Where did that come from" "What am I trying to say".

Cor, thank the heavens, finally started to move.

I felt him move his penis, very pleasurable, but not as big as I would now have liked, I could feel my pussy ballooning under the effect of the hash. It feel huge, cavernous and sloppy. As he moved, I pushed against him to feel him better and as he got going it turned into a game. He pushed, I pushed, as he withdraw I squeezed.

Push, squeeze, push, squeeze, push, squeeze, my eyes shut, consciousness reduced to this single act. Time slowed, push, squeeze, push, squeeze, push, squeeze, push, squeeze, on and on and on.

I have no idea of how long we went on, all I know that at some stage Ricca clambered over me, and straddled my body, nestling her head in my loins and taking my shrivelled clitty into her mouth, making it feel nice.

Her bum hung over my face, but I was really only vaguely aware of the dripping semen that fell on my lips, enjoying the delicious lubriciousness of the situation.

The push-squeeze game continued and continued and suddenly I was aware of the delicious tingle that signals the arrival of orgasm, so I moaned with pleasure pushing and squeezing harder than before. I could hear grunts, and felt Cor's cock pushing harder and harder. I felt another sensation and felt Ricca's fingers stroking the skin at the sides of my hole adding yet another stimulus to the storm of feeling at my back door. My cock was entirely engulfed by Ricca's mouth and it would have made a grand sight for a porn maker.

Push, squeeze, and now the tingle was a presence. Poppers thought my fingers, trying to locate the huffer and finally finding it next to Ricca's leg.

Push, squeeze, and involuntarily I felt my hips grinding to extract the maximum of pleasure as the tingle continued becoming neither stronger nor weaker, just pleasant anticipation.

Cor's pushes were more and more powerful, but his big prick with the hugely swollen head felt loose inside and although I could feel an orgasm in the distance it was not coming to me.

Even in my relaxed loose state, I wanted to feel something at the same time as Cor and so as his efforts increased and his hands gripped my sides I took the poppers and sucked cautiously and let go to allow my animal mind take over as I entered the world of sexual ecstasy.

All I remember is the redness, the velvety feeling of delicious abandon. Later Ricca said I had been thrashing about under her and shouting in pleasure.

When I returned to the world though, I became aware of very different feelings going on in my bum.

Something was sending electricity up my spine and it felt wonderful.

I remember lying with my eyes shut and asking "Oh that is delicious, what is it?"

Thrust, withdraw, thrust, withdraw, something hard, but warm.

There was music on, Samba pa ti, each note plucked on Carlos Santana's guitar seemed to set off a vibration inside me.

I heard Ricca, "That's my hand Mimi. Like it?"

I managed to moan "Oh yes, oh yes, fist me, fist me deep".

After loosening my hole up Ricca gradually worked her hand deeper into me.

I was groaning with pleasure, murmuring words of encouragement, telling her where it fell particularly good, "Oh there, yes right there" and she would go back and forth over the sensitive spot. By the time Samba pa ti had faded away, she was deep in my rectum thrusting back and forth over the sensitive structures at the top of the rectum. I moaned again in pleasure and felt myself opening to her.

It was lovely to feel so full again and I reached up to squeeze my breasts, having lost my nipple suckers.

Ricca kept up a running commentary "Oh we like it do we, you little tart, let's see how much you like it. Can you take it when I make my fist big and I could feel her clenching her hand to make it feel bulky and massive".

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, more Ricca, give it to me".

Hash is different, you no longer feel the wonderful intimacy of mdma, you just want to give yourself over to pure lust and if the lust is mutual all the better.

I heard her talking to the others and heard the chair scrape on the floor.

In the meantime we were listening to somebody playing hammond and the notes seemed to be sparking fireworks in my head.

"Ooh, yeah" I said quivering.

I could feel Ricca exploring the topmost part of my rectum, where it changes into the sigmoid.

She started thrusting again and then she said, "A little bit of poppers, now Mimi, not too much, just a short puff".

I did as told and felt her thrusting into me powerfully, I felt myself expanding and then her hand was so powerful, like a marvellous piston sliding deep, deep, very deep inside me. I cried out in pleasure.

Gently at first, she was moving in and out of the sigmoid and then she slowly started to build up speed, each stroke, a stimulation to the tingling nerve ends of my deepest intimacy and I realized I was now going to come properly thanks to her skilled work.

I let it wait and let it build, groaning on every stroke, commenting with "yes's" and "fuck me's" and "that's wonderfuls" and the like. I waited and finally when the cataclysm was almost on top of me I took a proper suck of the poppers.

How many ways are there to describe wonderful? I was being mightily fucked, and fucking is what I am made for. I cried out with joy and allowed her arm the deepest access.

Sensual pleasure can be overwhelming and I must have fainted for it was later that I realized that she was still inside me and that we done what we had wanted.

I came around as I felt movement inside of me as she slowly withdrew. I felt her elbow leave my bum and then her hand return back through the sigmoid, she gave me a couple of little thrusts in my rectum as she left. Just a little goodbye.

I felt her hand leave and raised my head.

"Goodbye darling, that was fantastic".

Ricca stared at me and deliberately laid two fingers over her upper arm across the biceps, "So deep Mimi! So deep".