My Step Brother's Foot Fuck

Story Info
And so began my sexual relationship with my stepbrother.
1k words
3.93
11.6k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day when i was sleeping, I felt a hand coming up my thighs and ass. I tried to move my hips, but his hand grabbed me and pulled me back in.

"Be still my little slut" he said in a deep voice. I got scared and just as I was about to scream out loud, another hand came up to my mouth and shut it tight.

"Be quiet! There are others in the house who may hear you" he said with a mean voice.

He caressed my legs and feet. He started to kiss my calves. He kissed each and every toe before moving up. His tongue circled around my big toe before taking it into his mouth. I started to feel like I was in heaven.

"Do you like this you dirty slut?" he asked.

"Yes, very much sir" I said. I knew he liked it too because I felt his rock-hard cock on my ass. It was huge. His hands roamed up and down my body. He grabbed my breast and massaged them. He pinched my nipples as I moaned, while one of his hand was always on my mouth to make sure the others could not hear me.

"My little slut likes that doesn't she?"

"Yes, she loves it"

I started to grind my ass into him, begging him for more.

"You little tease" he said and slapped my ass hard.

Being half asleep, i was thinking it was my husband. But then I remembered he was out of town for a work meeting, and I was sleeping over at my parent's house. I was confused. Then when he moved to kiss my neck i realized it was my stepbrother. He was kissing me in a way my husband never did.

He took my arms and placed them above my head before pinning them there with his strong hands. He moved his mouth to my breasts and sucked on them.

He told me how much he used to fantasize about my sexy feet and legs. How he loved to see my long legs and how much he wanted to see them wrapped around his waist while he fucked me. He told me how much he would dream about me, how he would want me, how he would kiss me, and how he would love me.

I was caught off guard. But he had me pinned down. Then I felt him force his cock onto my feet and aggressively demanding me to start giving him a footjob. He pushed my head down, slapped my ass and had my hands locked up tightly. I felt like I was being raped by a stranger, but I knew this was different. It was different because it started to feel good in a weird way.

He kept saying nasty stuff under heavy breaths: "Oh god your toes taste great...fuck yes!"

He said all these naughty things that turned me on. I moved my feet up and down his cock, letting him go deeper into my arches.

I felt like my pussy was going to explode. He grabbed my legs and forced himself even deeper into my feet. He shot his load all over them and then got up.

I knew I had to have him. I told him I wanted him to fuck me.

"Soon, I'll fuck you my little slut. Soon you will be mine" he said.

As he left, I felt his sperm dripping all over me. I rubbed it into my skin as if it was my lover's seed.

My stepbrother, Mehmet, is the man of my dreams. I have always had a crush on him, but never told anyone. It's just that he's so sexy. I love his smile, his deep voice, his cock, his muscles, and everything. I always fantasize about him while I am masturbating. I want to feel him on me, and I want him to cum on me.

Being left on the bed, covered all over with his cum and violated felt so good yet so wrong. I knew I couldn't wait for him to fuck me. I wanted him now.

After he left, i started to clean my body but couldn't because i still had a lot of cum in my hands. I put it all in my mouth and started to lick it. I couldn't believe what I was doing but it tasted so good. I used some of it to masturbate with. I didn't even know that a foot can bring someone to an orgasm, but I was brought to a toe curling orgasm.

I was wondering what brought this on to him. He was after all married and i was his step sister and i was also married. This is just so wrong and taboo. But then, i thought, it felt so good. And I didn't want to stop it.

I started to dream about what was going to happen next time he will come into my room. I fell asleep dreaming of being in his arms and how he would ravage me and make love to me.

And so began my sexual relationship with my stepbrother. He would always start off with a footjob and then would rape me in my sleep. I always woke up screaming. At first, i was just angry that he was doing this to me. But then I realized it felt so good.

He would fuck my feet and make me cum. I would feel his seed running down my legs and it made me want more. I'd love to take all his cum into my mouth and suck it dry. I'd rub it on my breasts and nipples and let it dry on me. I would smell it and get so wet thinking about him fucking me.

The best part is no one suspected anything since we were siblings. I could fuck my step brother whenever i wanted to, and no one would suspect a thing. It was just me and him in our little world. He would fuck me. use me, cum on me and then leave right after. Felt so used and cheap yet so good. I loved to feel him on top of me, forcing his cock into my feet.

He never told me how he felt or why he started fucking his sister. But I knew he loved it. He couldn't get enough of my feet and how much he loved to fuck me.