My Step Daughter's Girlfriend

Story Info
Joanne falls to seductive nature of her Step Daugher's GF.
1.7k words
4.53
11.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been approximately 7 months since Shelbey had come-out to her father and stepmother about being interested in women. She had revealed this fact one night when she brought over her girlfriend Monica who she had been dating for a few months in secret. Although Shelbey's dad and stepmom were a bit surprised there was no anger and shouting they accepted her daughter as she was. Shelbey's girlfriend Monica was slightly older than her by a few months -- she had short red hair and big brown eyes which looked very dark when contrasted with her freckled pale skin -- even a straight woman like Shelbey's stepmother Joanne could tell Monica and, for that matter, her stepdaughter were both very attractive. Shelbey and Monica seemed to stay in the young love and honneymoon phase for quite some time, spending most of their free time together. With Shelbey being 19 years old, neither her father or stepmom felt the need to question her relationship and didn't really want to think about it more than they would of anyone else.

One evening while Joanne's husband was out with some friends from work Shelbey and Monica had come over. At this point it was pretty common for either Shelbey to stay over Monica's house or for Monica to stay over. The two girls mainly cuddled on the couch watching movies, or stayed in Shelbey's room. As far as Joanne and her husband were concerned as long as they were in the house they couldn't go out and get in trouble.

Joanne decided with her husband out of the house and her daughter and her girlfriend in the bedroom she would clean up the house a little bit -- nothing major just some sweeping and dusting. Joanne went from room to room cleaning up until she got to Shelbey's room. Normally Shelbey's door was closed and even locked but this time it was slightly open. Joanne paused for a moment as she heard some murmuring and muffled sounds. She then put her long blonde hair behind her ear and tried to listen again.

"Monica -- yess please" she heard her stepdaughter say quietly.

Joanne could not help but lean in closer and then she found herself peering into the room through the open door. In hindsight she really should not have been shocked at what she say the two young girls doing but in the moment it was still quite a shock. She looked in to first see Monica's pale white ass sticking up in the air, Joanne's eyes then followed up to Monica's red-haired head which was nestled between the legs of Joanne's clearly naked and moaning stepdaughter.

"You like that babe?" Monica asked as she continued to lick and kiss her girlfriend down below.

Joanne continued to watch with wide eyes as the two continued to play with each other. It took Joanne a moment to notice how interested she had become in the scene playing out before her -- and even longer to notice just how aroused she was getting from looking. A wave of thoughts and emotions came over Joanne as she spied on the two girls. She thought how hot both Monica and Shelbey were -- then how wrong it was to look at Monica in that way -- and even worse to think of her own stepdaughter sexually.

"A--ahhhhhh!" Shelbey moaned as she climaxed from Monica's expert tongue.

Joanne realized she couldn't get caught peeping and tried to quickly but quietly head down the hall. She made her way into the kitchen where she sat on one of the counter stools. She thought about what she had just witnessed and tried to process it. 'of course Shelbey and Monica would be having sex -- they are dating after all' Joanne thought but that didn't justify her choosing to peek and watch them or that she seemed to enjoy what she saw. Looking at the clock which showed it was already 9:00PM Joanne thought it best to head to her bedroom and try to calm herself down before her husband came home. Joanne stayed in her room trying to forget what she saw or at least justify why nothing was wrong with what happened. As she did though the images of Monica's ass and Shelbey's moaning climaxing face popped into her head. When her husband came home she said nothing about it -- it was probably for the best she not mention it. She and her husband cuddled and went to bed.

When Joanne opened her eyes the digital clock on the bedside read 3:00AM in green numbers. She reached for the glass of water she kept on her desk only to see it was empty. She could have just gone back to sleep but she chose to get up out of bed and fill up her glass with water leaving her husband asleep in the bed. She could have just filled the glass up with water from the bathroom sink but instead she walked past and fill it with the kitchen sink.

"Well hi there Ms. Lewis" Monica said from behind Joanne.

"Oh -- Monica. You startled me." Joanne said putting a hand to her chest.

As Joanne's eyes focused in the dark to better see Monica she could tell the cute redhead was not wearing much. She had on what appeared to be just a pair of panties and bra which thanks to the moonlight she could tell were pink in color. Seeing Monica's curves only made it harder for Joanne to try and not think about the scene she had seen earlier in the night.

"I'm sorry -- I suppose we are even now though" Monica apologized with a chuckle.

"That's okay dear -- even? What do you mean?" Joanne asked a bit confused.

"Well I startled you just now and you startled me earlier," Monica replied with a smile.

"Earlier?" Joanne asked a bit puzzled.

"Yes -- its actually a bit funny. I saw your reflection in Shelbey's mirror while I was eating her out," Monica stated plainly.

"What? I -- its -- no" Joanne stuttered as Monica took some steps closer to her.

"Its okay Ms. Lewis -- did you at least like what you saw? I know you were there for a good few minutes at least" Monica said placing her right hand on Joanne's left hip.

"Its not what-" Joanne started to say but was cut off.

"Shhh -- its okay Ms. Lewis" Monica said pressing a finger to her girlfriend's stepmom's lips. "Have you ever been with a woman Ms. Lewis?" Monica asked with a teasing grin.

"N-n-no I h-havent" Joanne replied not knowing what to do as Monica pressed herself up against her.

"Its quite fun -- Ive been with men and women and there is just something so sweet and adorable about women -- especially those who don't now what they need or want yet." Monica explained as she ran her left hand over Joanne's arm.

"Well -- I'm not into -- " Joanne started to respond but again was cut off by Monica.

"Women? Well I think that's not entirely true now is it? If it was I don't think you would have watched me play with your stepdaughter as long as you did. Shelbey had the same attitude when I asked her out on our first date. I asked her out -- she thanked me but stated pretty confidently that she was only into guys. I think we all know how that turned out now don't we?" Monica said with a girly giggle.

Monica slid her left hand under Joanne's nightgown and caressed the inside of her thigh and then Joanne's pussy lips which were wet and quivering.

"Ms. Lewis -- Joanne -- looks like you may not have either of us convinced you are not turned on" Monica said.

"I should go back to bed -- This shouldn't be -- ahhhh" Joanne tried to talk herself out of the situation only to let out a gasp as she felt Monica's fingers slide into her.

Monica placed her free right hand over Joanne's mouth as she began to fingerblast her against the sink.

"Mmmmpphhh!" Joanne mumbled shocked and turned on by Monica's actions.

"Good Joanne -- just let it happen -- you clearly want and need this -- maybe hubby isn't satisfying you the way you need it" Monica whispered into Joanne's ear as she continued to finger her and now nibbled on her neck and ear.

The adorable sexy redhead then took her hand off Joanne's mouth. They looked into each others eyes and Monica continued to finger Joanne. Without a word Monica kneeled down lifting up the night gown and placing her head between Joanne's open legs. Joanne felt Monica's tongue lick her pussy and penetrate her.

"Monica -- this -- you -- I" Joanne tried to make sentences but it just wasn't working as she felt Monica go to town between her thighs like she had seen her do to Shelbey hours earlier.

Joanne then found her hands on Monica's head as if begging her to keep going without needing to say any words. Monica just kept going causing Joanne to let out one moan after another as she bit her lips to stay quite. Finally Joanne could feel it -- the rush down her spine followed by a moan that forced her to bite her lip harder and her eyes to roll a bit up into her head. Monica pulled her head out from under Joanne's nightgown with some of Joanne's juices on her lips and mouth. Monica stood up and gave Joanne a sloppy French kiss her hand wrapped around Joanne's blond hair. Monica then took a step back and wiped her mouth with her arm.

"Well -- I best get back to sleep Ms. Lewis. Good night" Monica said as she turned around and walked out of the kitchen and down the hall back to Shelbey's room.

Joanne heard Shelbey's bedroom door close and immediately felt her legs buckle for a single moment. She could not believe what had just happened. 'Did her stepdaughter's girlfriend really just do that' she wondered. Joanne ran a finger across her lips where Monica had just kissed her feeling her own pussy juices. She cleaned herself off as best she could and then headed back to her bedroom. She closed the door and got back into the bed and looked at the clock on the nightstand -- she forgot her glass of water.