My Step-sister Pt. 02

Story Info
Chrissy and I go a step further...
1.2k words
4.52
37.5k
53

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/26/2023
Created 06/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was 18 years old, my mother remarried and so I now had a step-sister, Chrissy, who was just a little older than me and very cute. She had blond hair, a cute little face, and c-cup tits that had no sag. Chrissy had walked in on me masturbating and convinced me to keep going and cum for her (see part 1).

Our town was growing and the High School was overcrowded. While the new high school was being built, we had split attendance. Some students attended from 7:00 am until 1:00 pm and other students attended from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm. Both Chrissy and I were in the 11-4 population. This meant that we had two hours together every morning after our parents left for work and before we had to leave for school.

The day after Chrissy watched me masturbate, I was sleeping hard when she came into my room and lay on top of me. "Hi brotherrr." she cooed in my ear. When I woke up she said, "Show me your magazines."

I showed Chrissy some Playboy magazines and talked about how it used to be avant guard and the cutting edge but after Hugh Hefner won anti-pornography suits, Bob Guccione of Penthouse went further with photos of pussies, sex acts, and explicit stories (this was the 1980s). I read her a story from the Playboy Advisor and another really hot one from Penthouse Letters.

When I looked up, Chrissy was rubbing a tit with one hand and had another hand down her panties rubbing her crotch. A girl masturbating was something that had NEVER crossed my mind. Between the stories and Chrissy's erotic fascination I was bowled over. My dick was as hard as rock.

Chrissy said, "I want to watch you masturbate again." I stood up and pulled my erection through the front slit in my pajamas. It was time to take control. "Show me your tits." I demanded. Chrissy smiled and pulled her t-shirt over head and arched her back. She was clearly proud of your fabulous mammaries.

I stroked my prick and stared at her boobs. I cannot describe how exciting it this was. I came quickly, shooting my sperm onto Chrissy's leg and the carpet. Chrissy smiled, clearly happy that the mere presence of her tits caused me to cum quickly.

Chrissy was sitting on my bed. I fell into the chair a few feet away across the room. I think I fell asleep. I awoke with Chrissy pulling my PJ's down. "What the hell?" I exclaimed.

"I want to see your balls." Chrissy stated. I stood and was about to slid them down. But I hesitated.

"Sit in the chair." I told her. Chrissy sat in the chair and smiled. She looked at my crotch curiously and in anticipation of getting familiar with the entire package of penis and scrotum.

"Show me your pussy." I said. Chrissy's mouth dropped open. She froze. She had not expected this. She blushed.

"Please just show me your balls." she said contritely. She looked at the floor then raised her eyes up to mine.

I sat on the bed. "Pussy first."

When she pulled her panties off and I could see her bush, I thought I had died and gone to Heaven. I pulled my PJ's off and spread my legs. I lifted my dick and grabbed my scrotum. "This is my balls." I said. "One here, one here." I explained as I moved my sack to outline each testicle.

"Now show me your pussy." I demanded.

Chrissy smiled and put one leg up on the side of the chair. Holy Shit. The mystery of the female anatomy right in front of me. We were both naked now. I stood and moved closer to Chrissy and knelt on the floor. My eyes might have been bugging out like Roger Rabbit. I might have been drooling. All I know is that I was now face to crotch with a real female, not a photograph in a magazine. Chrissy reached down and pulled her pussy lips apart.

"This is my vagina." she said and she pushed her middle finger into her depths. "It gets all wet." she said then she pulled her finger out and inserted it into her mouth. My dick was rock hard and bobbing to my heart beat.

Then Chrissy put put her hand back on her pussy pulling it open for me to again gaze at her pink and shiny parts. She put two fingers in her pussy then moved them upwards. "This is my clit" she said as she pulled her hood back and ran her fingers around her clit. "It feels sooo good." she said as she slowly masturbated.

"This is what I do when I want to have an orgasm." she said and her fingers went faster and faster across her clit. Then it happened. Her face scrunched up and her mouth opened in a little scream. Her fingers stopped moving and pressed herd on her clit and her body spasmed over and over again.

Remember that in these days, to see porn movies one had to go to an x-rated movie house. I had never seen a girl masturbate or have an orgasm. It was AWESOME.

I stood up. Precum dripped off my dick. I rubbed over the head of my dick and started stroking. Again, Chrissy looked really excited to watch me masturbate. I walked over so I was in front of her still beating-off slowly Chrissy looked at my balls. "They're moving!" She exclaimed.

I looked down and sure enough, my scrotum was pulling up and looked like it had a mind of it's own. "Yea, the scrotum moves around. If I'm hot is hangs low. It if is cold, like in water, it pulls up and keeps the testes close to the body.

"Oh My God! That's amazing!" She said. I told her to stroke the inside of my upper thigh. She did so and my ball sack really started moving. I continued masturbating and more pre-cum was dripping out of my pee-hole.

"What is that?" Chrissy said. "It's isn't pee, it isn't cum. What the hell is it?"

It's pre-cum I explained. "it helps lubricate the penis for entry into the vagina." (No wonder I am a scientist now.) Chrissy reached up and dipped her middle finger into the drop hanging off the end of my dick. Then she put the finger into her mouth to taste my clear fluid. She smacked her lips a couple of times like a cat tasting milk.

"Mmmm..." she said. "I like that. Sweet and salty."

Holy Shit. Now I was imagining a blow job in my future.

I was so excited that in a brief minute I started to blow my sperm. The first two shots hit Chrissy in the chin and neck, then her chest then the next few on her belly and legs.

Chrissy yelped in excitement. "Oh my God!" She exclaimed.

I looked her body up and down. Chrissy smiled and ran her fingers through my cum then rubbed into her nipples. She lifted her fingers up to her lips and tasted my cum as she had the day before.

Chrissy stood up. She gently put her hand around my softening dick and kissed me on the cheek. "Thanks Greg" she said; then sashayed out of the room shaking her ass.

Holy fuck. This girl had no boundaries and I was in lust with my sister -- big time.