All Comments on 'My Step-sister Pt. 04'

by Massman669

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I gave your first 3 chapters a solid 4 but you had him cumming in his own mouth in this chapter? That was just so silly that it just made the entire chapter a joke. 1/5

ScottishTexanScottishTexan11 months ago

I'm sorry but I have to agree with the previous comment from the anonymous person. Having him shoot off into his own mouth ruined it for me. I will continue reading, albeit with extreme reservations. But anymore of that and I'm done. 1/5 from me too.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Excellent story, and a perfect 5 rating because I, like most men, who wont admit to it, eat my own cum when I am really horny. Definitely I eat it want to make the lady really hot for a second round of fucking. I have eat it from my cock as you described with my legs back over my head or with my feet and ass up on the wall. I have also eat it from a few pussies I have fucked. Especially from the densely hairy pussies. They just look delicious framed in all that thick hair with cum running out of them. You just want to devour the glistening lips and taste the mix of juices. I have never eat a cum filled pussy filled by another guy, but I have greatly enjoyed reading about that. Keep on writing Massman669.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMassman669@Massman669
Bi male, love to write stories, some true, some based on a real events, some just made up. Would love to find a couple to play with.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES