My Step-sister Pt. 07

Story Info
All together now...
2.3k words
4.63
13.6k
24

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/26/2023
Created 06/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother remarried when I was in high school. The man she married had a daughter, Chrissy, who was just a few months older than me. In the fall of my senior year, my step-sister walked in on me masturbating in my room. She was entranced which lead to several sessions of me masturbating for her and then her masturbating in front of me. From there we moved on and she gave me a blow job a couple of times, followed by me eating her pussy. We both got pretty good at oral sex with the guidance of our loving sibling. As winter approached, we started fucking each other.

My step-sister and I had been having sex of one form or another for three months, almost every day during the week. Then I started dating Suzie, a hot little cheerleader at school who I had had a crush on for several years. At the same time, Chrissy started dating my friend and ice hockey teammate, Roger. To make matters even more interesting, Roger and Suzie had been a couple the year before and had been "fuck buddies" (not a term that I knew at the time -- this was many years ago) ever since.

There were days when, after our parents left for work, Chrissy and I would have sex at home in the morning then we would each fuck our partners later in the day. This was not a secret. Much to my surprise, Chrissy had told Suzie (they are friends) that she and I were having sex. Of course Suzie had told Roger. So basically we were all very comfortable with his odd little i****tuous (in more ways than one) relationship.

On new years eve the four of us were going to a party. Roger and Suzie live just a couple of blocks from each other and a few miles from Chrissy and me. So I drove with Chrissy and we picked up both Suzie and Roger and we went to the party. This was the usual high school party; someone's parents were out of town and so people who were in some social set (like the hockey team and extended friends) partied there, drinking and smoking dope (never my thing).

The party was fun. I had my new girlfriend on my arm. Everyone at school knew Suzie because she had been a varsity cheerleader for four years. She was short, with big tits and she was very athletic having been a gymnast when she was younger. She had a cute face and longish blond hair. Chrissy was about average height with a nice body, C-cup tits and dirty-blond hair. Her best feature was her face which was cute, but most importantly she was always happy -- one of those people who brighten a room when they enter.

At about 11:00 Chrissy gathered the four of us and said she wanted leave. It was snowing out and she did not want to be on the road with a bunch of drunks driving in snow after midnight. So the four of us went back to Chrissy-and-my house because our parents were away for the night and for New Years Day as well. We put a movie in the VCR and coupled off in the family room which has a very long couch and a couple of chairs.

Suzie and I were on one end of the couch and Chrissy and Roger on the other. Suzie, never a shy one, took out my dick and started stroking me. Chrissy saw this and did the same to Roger. Then, looking Chrissy in the eyes the whole time, Suzie slid off the couch and knelt in front of me. With Roger and Chrissy watching, she started sucking my dick. She was really making a show of it. She would lick it up and down, making sure to position her head so Chrissy and Roger could see all the action, then she would take me deep into her mouth. She would back off and grab my dick at the base and squeeze up so a drop of pre-cum would ooze out of the head of my dick, then she would stick her tongue out and slowly lick it off.

Chrissy and Roger were transfixed. They were not really doing anything other than watching. I was getting too close to cumming which I did not want to do just yet.

"I think we all have way too many clothes on." I announced. We all stood up and clothes went flying in every direction.

We had all seen each other naked (well, maybe not Chrissy and Suzie), but it was incredibly erotic to have four naked bodies in the same room, everyone horny and ready for sex. Suzie grabbed both me and Roger by the dick and pulled us towards her. Then she got back on her knees and sucked me, then Roger, back and forth. Chrissy was digging this.

"Yea Suzie, suck-em both." she said enthusiastically.

Chrissy's eyes were wide and she started masturbating as she sat on the couch. I don't think Roger had ever seen a girl masturbate. He looked at Chrissy pleasing herself and I literally could see his dick swell in size from the excitement of it. Suzie kept pulling us in until Roger and I were hip to hip and she had our dicks an inch apart. She would suck me, then Roger, then run her tongue simultaneously over our dick heads that were an inch apart.

Then Suzie put both of our pricks in her mouth and sucked our mushroom heads at the same time. If I had thought about it ahead of time maybe this would have freaked me out, but it felt pretty damn good being in her mouth and feeling Roger's dick against mine. This must have turned Chrissy on because I could not hear squishy noises as she stroked her pussy.

After a few minutes, Suzie stood up and she kissed me and also kissed Roger. She held Roger's hand and pulled him towards herself. At the same time she pushed me away and towards Chrissy.

"We want to see you two together." Suzie said. "The thought of the two of you having sex -- brother and sister -- it makes me so hot I can't stand it."

Chrissy stopped fingering herself and stood up. Took her hand and brought it to my face; I took her fingers in my mouth and sucked her pussy juices off them. Then I put my arm around her waste and pulled my "sister's" body to mine. I leaned down and kissed her passionately. My dick was against her stomach and her breasts were pressed into my chest. As we kissed I began to run my hands over her body. I cradled her ass cheeks, then her breasts.

While we were making out, Suzie kept talking to the room. "Look at that, they're brother and sister; he's feeling her up."

"Fucking hot." Roger chimed in.

Roger sat on the end of the couch and Suzie sat on his knee. They fondled each other as they watched Chrissy and me. I turned and sat with my butt on the floor and my back against the couch. Chrissy smiled as we had done this before. She stepped over my legs so her crotch was right in front of my face, then she put one foot up on the arm of the couch. This splayed her pussy open for me. I leaned in and smelled her aroma. I kissed her upper thighs then went in and started licking her pussy. When we do this Chrissy puts her hands on my head, this is partly so she can keep her balance and also so she can guide me where she wants me. She will have me lick the base of her vulva, then her vagina, then her clit.

"Oh my God, he's licking her pussy. He's totally into it!" Suzie Exclaimed.

Chrissy loves this and when she was ready to cum she put her hands on the back of my head and pulled me into her crotch while I sucked her clit hard and fast. She came hard and spasmed while I sucked. Her pussy-juice coated my face. I heard Suzie start to cum as well. As Chrissy released me, I looked over and Suzie's hand was frantically rubbing her clit as she sat on Roger's leg.

"OH MY GOD!" Suzie said again when her orgasm calmed down. "I want to see you two FUCK." Suzie exclaimed. She yelled it she was so fired up.

I stood and kissed Chrissy. I always kissed her after she cums on my face. I like making her taste her own juices (which are fantastic by the way). I can tell that Chrissy likes this. Then I stepped over to Suzie. I pulled her to standing and leaned down and kissed her. My face was still wet with Chrissy's poontang and as we kissed Suzie breathed in deeply through her nose. I could tell she was taking in Chrissy's scent and digging it.

I took Chrissy and Suzie by the hand and said to Chrissy, "Lets show them the chair."

In my step-sister's room is a small chair. It is basically a 3/4 size wing-back chair. I guess it is a c***d's chair but I have never seen another like it. It is upholstered and padded, but the seat is very low to the ground. We do lots of things with this chair.

I had Suzie and Roger sit on Chrissy's bed and I turned the chair so they would have the best view. Chrissy sat on the chair and I stepped up to her. It is the perfect height for my step-sister to suck my dick. She had one hand on my dick as she sucked me and her legs were splayed and her other hand played with her pussy. Chrissy would suck my dick then lift it up and lick the under side, then suck my balls into her mouth one at a time. Then she would lick her way up to the top and suck me as deeply into her mouth as she could.

When I looked over at the bed, Suzie was sitting on Roger's lap. I'm not sure but I think his dick was inside of her but they were both facing Chrissy and me.

I pulled out of Chrissy' mouth and knelt on the floor. This chair is the perfect height for me to fuck Chrissy while I am kneeling. She put her feet on the arms of the chair opening her pussy wide. I sank my dick in her warm, wet, tight vagina. In this position, if I hold her forward, we can kiss while we fuck. I looked over at Suzie, now she was on her knees on the floor a few feet from us and Roger was behind her fucking Suzie doggie style.

Suzie was going crazy. "Look at that! He's fucking her! They're brother and sister and he's fucking her!"

Chrissy looked at Roger and beckoned him over with a crook of her finger. Roger pulled out of Suzie, stood and came over to us. Chrissy grabbed his fat dick and pulled him into her mouth. Now it was Chrissy's turn to get a taste of Suzie's pussy-juice. I was fucking Chrissy and She was sucking Roger's dick right in front of my face. Suzie had her back to the bed and her knees up in front of her. She was masturbating as she watched the the three of us.

My orgasm was approaching and I started speeding up. "Cum in my mouth." Chrissy said. When I was just about to cum, I stood and replaced Roger's dick with my own in Chrissy's mouth. My first ejaculation shoots pretty hard and some of it came squirting out the sides of Chrissy's mouth and dripped on her tits. She swallowed my next shot but then pulled Roger's dick into her mouth too. She licked us both then as I continued to cum she rubbed our dick-head's together and I came right on the head of his tool. This set Roger off and he started cuming on my dick. Suzie pulled his prick into her mouth and swallowed much of his load, with some of it flowing down her chin and dripping on her tits. She rubbed our dicks together (which I gotta say, feels pretty damn good) and sucked us alternately until our dicks were shiny and clean.

While this was going on, Suzie was making all kinds of noise, screaming and muttering as she had, I think, several orgasms watching our antics.

Then Suzie said, "One of you fuck me RIGHT NOW!" I was only half hard but I went to Suzie and she got on her hands and knees. I plunged into her pussy and started fucking her. Between fucking my new girl friend and watching my step-sister lick my friends dick with cum on her face and tits got me fully hard and I pounded into Suzie. She had another orgasm and I lasted only a couple of minutes before I bellowed and deposited my spunk in her depths.

Chrissy kept sucking and playing with Roger until he got hard again. They moved over the bed and fucked missionary style as Suzie and I watched from the edge of the bed just two feet away. Roger even kissed Chrissy's sperm-covered face. When he did this, Suzie and I looked at each other and mouthed "WOW" simultaneously. As they were fucking Suzie rubbed their bodies. She stroked Chrissy's side then Roger's butt as he came hard in my step-sister.

I am not sure who was fucking or sucking whom as the clock struck midnight, but is a New Years Eve I will never forget! The four of us had many more adventures that year.