My Step-sister Pt. 06

Story Info
Everybody has a good time...
1.9k words
4.56
12.9k
19

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/26/2023
Created 06/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My senior year in high school started out with an adventure with my step-sister. We began masturbating in front of each other. Then pleasing each other orally, then fucking. Our parents leave early for work and our school begins late so we have time to fuck and suck most mornings with the house to ourselves. Recently, I had my first experience with another girl, Suzie. At a party on Friday, a couple of days after Christmas, she sucked me off then I licked her pussy to orgasm.

I slept late Saturday and got up close to noon. When I went down stairs my step-sister Chrissy was sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee and a magazine. I got a bowl of cereal and sat across from her at the table. Chrissy was wearing a white t-shirt and pajama bottoms. I could just make out her nipples through the fabric; it was clear that her c-cuppers were not in a bra. I ate my cereal and stared at her tits while my brain came awake.

When I finished my cereal I put my bowl in the sink and got a cup of coffee with milk. When I sat back down Chrissy got up and came around the table. She put one leg across my legs then sat right down on my lap, her luscious lips right above me and her tits right below my face.

"Um, I don't think this is a good idea. What if my mom or your dad came into the room?" I said nervously.

"Don't worry, they just went to the store then the farmers market. They won't be home for an hour or two."

Then she lifted up her shirt and pulled my face down into her tits. I grabbed them in my hands and fed her nipples into my mouth one at a time. Chrissy LOVES having her nipples sucked and she began rubbing her crotch against my growing erection. I stood up picking Chrissy up with me. I turned and started to head for my bedroom.

"No, the living room." Chrissy said with enthusiasm. All of our previous escapades have been in one of our bedrooms so this was new and exciting. When I let go of Chrissy in front of the couch, she went straight to her knees and pulled my dick out of my boxers and started sucking me. God it is so sexy to look down at a girl with your dick in her mouth. I got rock hard lickety-split.

Chrissy stood up and turned around. She pulled her pajama bottoms down and knelt on the sofa facing away from me. With her shirt pulled up over her tits and her pants around her knees, she looked back at me with a smile and wiggled her ass. That was all the invitation I needed and I stepped forward and put my dick straight into her wet and waiting pussy.

"Yes, FUCK Me!" Chrissy said like it was something she NEEDED. I grabbed her hips and fucked her hard, pulling her back and forth while I pounded in and out. We just rutted like this for several minutes. Chrissy reached down and diddled her clit while I fucked her hard. In a few minutes she came with a scream (I love it when women take control of their own orgasm). This brought me to climax. I shot my first ejaculation in her pussy then pulled out and put my dick in the crack of her ass. My second shot went across her back then the next two dribbled down my dick making it sloppy with seaman as I rubbed up and down in her ass crack. As I was doing this Chrissy had a second orgasm and her body wracked with spasms. I put my dick back in her pussy and rocked gently as she rubbed her labia and my dick with her fingers. I spread my cum up and down her ass crack and paid special attention to her rose-bud.

"Oooh that feels sooo good." Chrissy said.

I had a feeling it was not going to be long before we had anal sex. The mere thought of it kept my dick hard in her warm vagina. Chrissy leaned forward, removing my dick from her pussy. She pulled her pajama bottoms up and then sat on the couch and took my dick in her mouth cleaning it off. She looked up at me then said coquettishly, "Did you notice anything different today?"

"Well, yes,'' I said. You were very wet and I just put my dick right in." Chrissy had been a virgin just a few weeks before and she was VERY tight. I had never entered her so easily.

"That's because there has been another dick in there." Chrissy said.

I was dumbfounded. I stared at her in disbelief then she smiled and nodded her head. "When did you fuck someone?" I asked.

"Last night while you were getting a blow job from Suzie." Chrissy replied with that voice of someone who knows something secret about you.

"What the hell?" I said, "How did you know that Suzie and I were fooling around?"

"She told me. While we were still at the party. Before we left I knew about you and Suzie and I told her that I fucked Roger."

"Roger!" I said in disbelief. "I came to the party with Roger." As I thought about it, this made sense. I had noticed Chrissy and Roger flirting and hanging out together at school. But Roger was a player who had been with several girls in the last couple of years and didn't think Chrissy would go for that.

"Well, I came to the party with Suzie. Plus," Chrissy continued, "you should know two things. One, although Suzie and Roger broke up last March, they have been fucking on-and-off ever since. And two, Suzie wants to fuck you. Soon."

Wow, this was a lot for me to take in all at once. The girl I had been fucking, my step-sister Chrissy, was now fucking my good friend and teammate Roger. And, Suzie, who I had wanted to be with desperately for three years, wanted to fuck me.

"Okay..." I said. "I certainly want to fuck Suzie, so that's all good."

"Good," said Chrissy. "because tonight Mom and Dad are going to a concert and I invited Suzie and Roger over."

I asked Chrissy, "Does Roger have a bigger dick than me?" (Yea, I went straight there.) "Well," Chrissy said. "Your dick is longer, but Roger's is a bit thicker."

That's good I thought. We both have something to be proud of. Chrissy stood up and wrapped her arms around my neck. "We're all gonna have a lot of fun tonight." She said, Then she kissed me passionately on the lips. Then she picked her clothes up from the living room floor and walked off to her bedroom. She knew I was watching her and she shook her ass as she walked, then giggled and rounded the corner.

That night Suzie and Roger arrived around 7 pm with take-out Mexican food they had picked up. We sat around eating and chatting until our parents left around 8:30.

We then put a movie in the VCR in the family room and sat together on the couch. Suzie and I started making out as did Chrissy and Roger. I was kissing Suzie and rubbing her big tits. After a while I went under her sweater and reached behind her and unhooked her bra. Now I had a hand-full of her fabulous mammary and my dick was getting rock hard. Suzie started feeling my dick through my pants.

When I looked over at Chrissy and Roger, she was sitting on one of his legs facing him. Roger was kissing her and one hand was in her shirt copping a feel. Chrissy was rubbing her pussy on his leg like a bitch in heat. She saw me looking at her and winked at me. Then she got up and took Roger's hand and dragged him off to her bedroom.

Suzie undid my pants and took my dick out and started stroking it. I undid her pants and reached in and gently fingered the outside of her pussy - which was very wet. After a while we stood up and started to pull each other's clothes off. I grabbed the bottom of her sweater; Suzie smiled and put her arms up and I pulled her top and bra off. I got down on my knees and put her big tits together and sucked her nipple one at a time. Then I put my fingers on her hips and slid her pants and undies down. She stepped out of them one leg at a time. As she did so I could smell the sweet aroma of her pussy.

She motioned for me to get up and as I did so she quickly finished undressing me. As she pulled my pants down my dick sprang out in front of her face. She looked up at me then erotically licked the dollop of precum dripping out of my prick. Then she lay back on the couch with one foot on the floor and her pussy splayed open.

"Fuck me Greg." she said.

She didn't have to ask me twice. I put my face in her crotch and gave her one big lick up her labia and flicked her clit with my tongue. God she was soaking wet. Then I put the head of my dick into her blonde hairy pussy and eased in. I went in, out, in, out, going a little deeper each time. By the time I hit bottom she was moaning and muttering. Chrissy had told me that Suzie was on the pill and so I knew I could fuck her until I came deep inside her.

"Fuck yes, Fuck yes. That feels so good. I've never had a dick in me so deep." Suzie moaned.

I had her big melons in my hands while we fucked slowly. I kissed her and ground my pubic bone against her clit with my dick all the way in. Then I slowly picked up my pace and fucked her harder and faster. After a while we suddenly heard Chrissy's orgasmic scream from down the hall as Roger fucked her to orgasm. This got us really excited and we rutted like a****ls until I told Suzie that I was cumming. Suzie came too and screamed loudly. I didn't know if she was always that loud or if she was just trying to compete with Chrissy's scream. Either way it made me blast off like a rocket.

We kissed and cuddled for a while then got dressed. I had fucked two women in one day and I was feeling pretty studly. Chrissy and Roger appeared soon thereafter. We were all smiles. When Suzie and Roger had their coats on and were ready to leave, Chrissy came over to me and kissed me on the cheek and put her arm around me. "Bye guys." she said to our departing guests. They stared open mouthed at our intimate closeness.

Suzie said, "When I think about the two of you, brother and sister, fucking, it makes me cream my jeans." We all laughed and then Suzie and Roger left. For all we knew they went off and fucked each other, as Chrissy and I did after they left.