All Comments on 'My Stepbrother, The Lawyer'

by SamaraSyn

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
GirthyElfGirthyElfabout 1 year ago

Another hot story. Nothing like a good truth or dare session to find out how people really feel about each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story is easy a four rating because its a decent read. However, it could have been a five rating if the author had described the pussy a bit more than just "he hooked his thumbs into the waistband of my soaked (good) panties and pulled them down in one swift motion;" "I felt the heat and pressure of his cock pressing against the entrance to my cunt;" and "The walls of my cunt ached so pleasantly when he stretched them." Many readers also what to know things like how much hair (an absolute must) is on the pussy (its usually inferred to be just another shaved, razor burnt mound, with prickly stubble on it story, if hair (the amount) is not specified - as if anyone wants pus oozing infected hair pimples on a mound {BE SPECIFIC, its either hairy or it was just shaved - and expecting pimples and razor burn in the morning, Yea, I guess!}, because your peer ratings do count), describe how big the cunt lips are (engorged suggests she wants to do this), discuss how big her throbbing clit is, and excuse me, but there are NO plans for a next time (that only suggests one (1) thing to readers. It was not any good for one or both of them.) If it was good, it would be happening every few months on secret get away vacations; Also, if it was good, like really great, it should, and eventually would begin involve their spouses, and yes, in time, their adult (over 18) children - possibly their over 18 spouses. Leave doors open for things like that when you write. A better ending might have been, "We haven't made plans yet for the next time. But as we left, we both smiling said, "so, until next time." because we both knew this would happen again and probably more sooner than later.

SamaraSynSamaraSynabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for the feedback, I think I understand what you mean (though it read a lot like my stream of consciousness when I haven't taken my meds, lol). It is a bit difficult to maintain the balance between detailing and redundancy, where your mind is going to fill in the blanks much better than any words I could have chosen, I can definitely see what you're saying and how one would appreciate it.

Not sure I would ever describe it as good as George RR Martin likes to describe food, Tolkien loves to drop pages on trees, or how Robert Jordan will make sure you know the approximate size and shape of every button on the frock a character is wearing, but hey, maybe vaginas can be my thing XD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamaraSyn@SamaraSyn
Https://linktr.ee/SamaraSyn ^^^^^ For all of my work, personal site, how you can support it, connect with me, stalk me, and make your own requests. ~•~My guilty pleasures are writing Gothic erotica, erotic horror, supernatural, Lovecraft inspired, fetish, bizarre, taboo, and...