My Stepbrother, The Lawyer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shouldn't have been surprised to hear those words come out of his mouth, but when they did, my temperature definitely did go up several degrees. Daniel's voice was a hoarse, pleading whisper that came off so incredibly sexy that I just needed him to shut the fuck up.

I reached up and pulled Daniel face closer to mine and trapped his lips between my own. Once I had him there, I used my tongue to gag him. Daniel smiled into my kiss and nibbled my bottom lip. My cunt was nearly melting against his knee cap and I knew he could feel it because I had most definitely soaked through those thin lace panties that had no cotton liner or gusset other than the sheer lace pattern. I had always shaved my pussy, ever since I started to shave, I did it along with my arms and legs as part of a routine. As I grew into an adult, I found the deliciously painful ritual of waxing to take over for the razor. I loved the feeling of his knee pressing into my smooth, wet cunt when I wiggle my hips to glide around the curve of Daniel's knee. When we finally pulled away from that initial kiss, I could have orgasmed right at that peak, but I wanted to savor it.

Daniel took the opportunity to kiss down my chin when we broke away and held me in place with one hand under my bra, his fingers rolling over my nipples, and the other now nestled in between the engorged and pink inner lips of my pussy. When I turned my head to bury it into Daniel's muscular neck, I thought I caught a glimpse of what looked to be like a gold wedding band on his ring finger but didn't think about it after seeing it. Not until later, anyway. His hands were doing too many amazing things at that time to care about much else. His fingers had found the rigid little pearl of pleasure that I wished every man paid more attention to and, very gently, curled his index and middle finger around so he could massage it between his knuckles. I had never felt something that intensely pleasurable. I had no control over the loud moan that erupted from within me and Daniel looked at me like I called the cops. I was so high off the sensations he was creating, I didn't even think about waking Mom and Harold. In the background of all this, my phone had been buzzing sporadically with notifications I kind of figured had to be texts from Trey.

"Shhhh, damn, are you trying to get the whole PornHub set up? You better quit that shit or you'll wake our parents up,"

Oh, the things I didn't miss about living at home.

I sighed and nodded.

"I can't help it. Did you learn that at your fancy lawyer school?" I said at regular volume and then leaned in to whisper, "Or did you learn that during the gangbang?"

Daniel shook his head with a more sinister smile and lunged at me playfully and caught my bottom lip in his teeth and pulled me into stifle my moans with his mouth while he continued with the exclusive attention on my clit. My legs started to tremble before I was aware that I was about to cum, and when I did, Daniel crammed his tongue down my throat to gag me before I could get too loud. I have yet to have another orgasm that intense, by the way. That kind of got me hooked on him from the beginning.

"A little bit of this, a little bit of that,"

He answered after I settled in to him, panting. I was eager to return the favor and slid down off his lap onto the concrete and started to unhook my bra. Daniel watched and practically salivated when my tits fell from the unlinef bra cups and bounced into place on my chest. I reached for his zipper and struggled with it. The bulge from his cock made it hard to avoid pulling the zipper over it and I didn't want to fuck up his cock before I even got to see it. Despite him being the little pervert and probably knew what I looked like naked through every stage of my teenage life, I hadnever seen Daniel's cock before and I could already tell by the way he was practically bursting through the zipper as he worked it down that he was incredibly well endowed. I was surprised at that. My devious mind thought of Harold and wondered if it was genetic. It would explain why Mom was so addicted to his dick and it wasn't a big secret, either. As my fingers wrapped around his shaft, I could feel the blood pulsing through the thick vein that was very visible on the surface. He was looking down at me sitting there between his legs like a hungry predator.

I crawled forward to take him in my mouth from an angle and sucked at the length of him just underneath the swollen pink head of his huge cock. I watched his hands curl around the armrest of the chair as I stood up on my knees and pressed his cock in between my tits and clutched them against his shaft while I attempted to swallow the rest of him. Daniel lifted his hips so that his butt lifted from the cushion of the chair and began to thrust into my mouth. I looked up at him and saw the expression of pleasure on his face. He didn't have to tell me to keep going, but I knew he didn't want me to stop. Just when I thought he had gotten into a rut and would bust in my mouth at any second, Daniel stopped and brushed the hair away from my face with one hand before he slid his hands down my shoulders and urged me to stand up. I followed along, curious to see what he was going to do. With his hands still on my shoulders, Daniel directed me to turn around to face the glass table where our empty glasses were and my phone. His hands followed the curve of my shoulders down, stopping only to caress along the outer edge of both breasts before sliding down my stomach to my hips. He leaned in to kiss the back of my neck as he hooked his thumbs into the waistband of my soaked panties and pulled them down in one swift motion.

I stepped out of them and began to look back at Daniel, but he put his hands up against the back of my head and forced me to look away. With that pressure against my neck, I leaned against the glass table, which felt cool against my breasts and made my nipples tingle. I could feel his hands wandering after I bent down until he was able to wedge one hand between my legs and sighed with pleasure when he felt how wet I really was. It wasn't long after he removed his hand that I felt the heat and pressure of his cock pressing against the entrance to my cunt. It didn't take him much to push right in. I had never been filled so completely by a cock before. Daniel started slow but he could only control himself for so long. The walls of my cunt ached so pleasantly when he stretched them and I had no problem with allowing him to fill me with his cum. The table began to slide along with every deep, forceful push inside me and I just knew that he was going to bring me there once again.

Daniel reached out to grab a fistful of my hair and pulled me back against him with a sharp tug that made my ass bounce back and his balls slap against my clit. That was enough to make me melt in his arms and I could tell by his slow, breathless strokes inside me that he had popped too. I looked up and noticed that our glasses and the ashtray had almost been pushed over the edge of the table. One more forceful thrust inside me would have undoubtedly awoken someone. I giggled to myself and Daniel pulled me up to meet his chest, his cock still embedded deep in my cunt.

"Close call,"

I nodded toward the glasses and Daniel chuckled along with me. I ended up regretting that because the contractions of my pussy ultimately forced his cock from within me and unleashed a torrent of cum down my thighs that seeped into my white socks.

"Fuck."

I looked down and Daniel smiled at the puddle I was standing in, kissed me on the top of my head and released his hold on me to gather up our clothes from the floor. That was when I caught the glint of the wedding band in the moonlight for the second time and remembered that I had wanted to ask him about it. I waited until we were both fully dressed before bringing it up while lighting up an after sex cigarette. Daniel pursed his lips together and didn't say anything at first. He stared at me in thought for a few seconds before he answered and started to play with the ring, sliding it up and down his finger while he spoke.

"Yea...I met someone. That's kind of why I wanted to be sure to see Mom and Dad now. I was hoping I could bring Haley next time. My fianceé. Despite what had just happened, I didn't feel any jealousy or negativity toward Haley. We would go on to become pretty close friends after they got married. I was happy for Daniel and the way he spoke about her told me that he truly loved her. That didn't stop our binge on each other for the next three days at our parents'. We didn't sleep separately while we stayed there. Daniel would creep back to the guest bedroom before Mom or Harold woke in the morning and nobody thought anything otherwise despite our obvious flirting at family meals and whenever we could get a chance to, really.

But when Daniel left after his stay, we never hooked up again and I never told a soul, as I know he didn't. Trey and I would get back together once more before I found someone much better and dumped him on his ass, but I confess that this memory is perhaps one of the hottest, most erotic memories I will ever hold onto and I don't regret sharing it with my stepbrother, the lawyer.

12