My Stepdad My Hero, My Lover 01

Story Info
An abusive boyfriend, my Stepdad saves me.
1.5k words
4.51
6.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

t the age of eighteen I moved out of the house, I was sure I knew it all, my Mom had met this guy, he was good looking for sure but he wanted to tell me how to live my life. I moved in with my boyfriend at the time, this lasted for just shy of three months.

He moved out and left me high and dry, I was not about to call my Mom or him for help with rent, I met this other guy who seemed nice at first. Well that lasted a whole two weeks, the first few weeks he and I had amazing sex with each other.

The only thing was he would get mad at the smallest thing, I was sucking his cock at the time when he did this, I scraped his cock with my teeth, not on purpose. He grabbed me by the hair and pulled me off of his cock and slapped me in the face.

"Stupid fucking queer suck it properly, don't you know how to suck a cock, a fucking whore like you? you do that again and I will seriously fucking hurt you."

I was so very careful after this, I treated his cock like it would break if I did anything wrong to it. Of course it did not end there, it never does, but it was a lesson I would have to learn. He seemed to find any reason to hit me, it was usually in the stomach or in my chest, legs places that I could hide the bruises and marks.

The last time he came at me I was sure he was out to kill me, I called home and Mom was at work, Tom my stepdad answered, he could tell by the sound of my voice I was in trouble. I told him I was locked in the bathroom and he was trying to break down the door to get to me.

Tom hung up and was at the apartment in minutes, Barry had gotten me out of the bathroom and put me thru a few rounds. When Tom walked in he had me cornered in the living room, he came up behind Barry and grabbed him by the throat.

Barry tried to fight back but with Tom's long reach he could not actually hit him, try as he may his fists hit nothing but Tom's muscular arms.

He told me to get in the truck, I had my stuff packed I knew I had to get out sooner than later. Tom waited for me to be outside of the apartment before he did anything to Barry. He lifted him off of his feet and took him in the bedroom and taught him a very valuable lesson.

Tom would not tell me what he did to Barry, but he told me he would never bother me ever again, and no he did not kill him. I was sitting in the passenger seat of the truck, I was hurt and in pain, Tom came to my side of the truck and opened my door.

"Are you okay Billy? Did he seriously hurt you? Tell me you're okay please."

I was in a lot of pain but I did not want to tell him how badly he had hurt me, Tom pulled me out of the truck and held me close to his warm body. The hug made me break down, I could not hold back, Tom held me tight and told me I was safe as long as he was alive.

I melted into this man, he really was a hero to me right now, Tom got me back in the truck and he drove straight to the local hospital. I protested but he told me I had to make sure nothing was broken or that I did not have any internal injuries.

The police were called and Tom talked to the sheriff, he told him how he had went and rescued me, from the bad situation I was in, he also told the sheriff how he had taught Barry a valuable lesson on how to treat people properly.

Tom and the sheriff were best friends from high school, they went and arrested Barry, he was tied to his bed naked. He was naked, but showed no signs of being hurt in any way, his cock and balls were on the red side but other than that he seemed untouched. Tom told the sheriff he had did some damage to him but nothing that would show.

They arrested Barry a list of charges to long to mention, he protested directly to the sheriff, that he himself had been beaten by my Stepdad the sheriff looked at him and said to his face.

"Doesn't feel so good to be beaten does it Barry? You're not careful there could be so much more done to you. I could bring Tom back in and let him have free reign over you, you better shut your fucking mouth before I take a round out of you, you useless piece of garbage."

Barry got a lawyer, he would serve time in jail, I of course had to testify, Tom was at my side the entire time. He even held my hand in court or had his arm around me pulling me in close to his warm body, Mom was mortified that I had been beaten so badly and for so long.

With court over and myself on the mend I was starting to feel normal again, I got a job with Tom's company, and would take online courses. Tom insisted that I was not moving out till he was sure I was okay, and I was safe, Tom was a man who loved to hug people.

His entire body enveloped my tiny frame, I felt so safe and secure in his arms, I wanted to be next to him all the time. He and I quickly became inseparable, I would be at his side all the time, Mom worked overnights so I would sneak into his bed every night.

I still had nightmares of the beatings I had taken at the hands of Barry, Tom would pull me in and hold me the entire night. We usually snuggled in him the big spoon his massive cock at my back door, Tom slept naked all the time and yeah I had seen it many times as well.

Okay I had a massive man crush on the man, I was sure I was in love with the man, his touch made me want to cum. One night I got in bed with the man, I knew he was naked and I stripped down to nothing. Tom was a guy who never made you feel awkward, he was accepting of me being gay, he never shied away from me.

I got in bed with the man and he pulled me in like he always did, his massive cock on my butt crack, his cock not only long but so thick. He rubbed his semi erect cock against my crack, his cock soon rock hard and squirting out precum.

Yeah I had cleaned out and was ready for his big cock, I even got lube inside my hole so his cock would slide right in. Tom and my Mom's sex life was non existent, she did not want him in that way, she wanted a companion but she had no interest in sex with the man.

He grinded his cock on my ass till I grabbed it and placed it at my lube soaked hole, he gently pressed his cock inside of me. Okay it hurt like hell, but I had to have his big cock inside of me, it took some time but it finally was all in.

His hips pumped his cock inside of me, as it went along it only felt better, I had to have his big cock inside of me. He pumped a massive load in my tight little ass. He stopped once the orgasm subsided but he did not pull out or go soft.

It was maybe a five minutes and his cock was pumping deep inside of my hole again, the feeling of his cock inside of me made me cum hands free, my body going thru a shockwave as I shot out a ton of cum.

Tom held me close to him his hips never stopped pushing his massive cock inside of me, I was in heaven right now. When Tom came the second time his whole body contorted, he rolled me under him and he pushed his massive cock inside my hole.

He lay there on top of me holding me down, I could not move like I would even try to get out from under this man. He rolled off of me his cock soft his balls still pulled in, I got up and drained then grabbed a damp cloth to wipe him off.