My Stepdad My Hero, My Lover 02

Story Info
He and I get closer, Mom catches us.
1.9k words
4.51
7.2k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lay there smiling at me, I leaned in and kissed him, he pulled me on top of him, our lips pressed in tight to each others. He rolled us over so he was on top of me, I spread my legs I was ready for another round. He just wanted to kiss me, make out with me, hold me, he made his way down to my cock.

He took it in his massive hand, it looked so tiny in his big mitt, Tom is a big man six foot four muscular, heavy for sure over the two hundred in weight. The man a total sweetheart, he would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it more than he did.

He held my cock in his hand, he leaned in and licked it, full tongue along the entire shaft, I was sure I would blow my load right then and there. He swallowed my cock down his throat and sucked down, he did not move he slid his tongue all over my cock.

My entire body shook as my cock fed this man my juices, he drank it all down, not a drop wasted. He got back on top of me, his body covering me, I could not move I would not try too.

"I'm not hurting you am I Billy? I'm not to heavy to lay on top of you like this am I?"

"There is no where I want to be more than under you, and no I am fine, it actually feels so good to be held down like this."

Tom continued to kiss me over and over, he rolled us over and held me close to him, usually we slept in a spoon position but he wanted my head on his chest. He covered us up and I snuggled in to his hairy chest, his arm held me close.

When I woke up in the early morning my hand was on his massive penis, it really was a big beautiful cock. I had to taste it. I got under the covers and there it was, long thick and uncut, the foreskin hugged his cock enveloping it to protect it.

I leaned in and ran my tongue into the foreskin, Tom jumped as his cock was licked, I pursed my lips to it and gently sucked on the foreskin. My tongue under the hood, the precum under it tasted incredible. I slowly took his cock into my mouth, inch by inch it slowly sank in deep.

Relaxing my throat so I could swallow it to the base, his cock rubbed the sides of my throat as it came in and out. I sucked I swallowed I worked my tongue all over it, he held my head and fed me his massive cock.

He pumped his cock in but always careful not to hurt me in any way, his balls tucked in tight, his body shivered as his cock fed me what I craved the most. I swallowed most of it but kept some so I could savor it. I drained his balls till he pulled me off of his sensitive cock, he rolled on top of me and held me down.

His lips pressed to my own he passionately kissed me, he slowly kissed his way down to my cock, I was ready to shoot before he even got to my cock. He swallowed it whole, his tongue working my knob and shaft. I screamed as my cock shot him deep inside his mouth and throat, he drained me then got back on top of me.

He stared into my eyes, his lips came to mine over and over, his cock once again rock hard and ready, I pulled my legs back I wanted him back inside of me. I grabbed the lube and wet his big cock, he folded me up and slicked up my ass as he pushed his monster sized cock inside me.

My legs in the air my cock soft and flopping around, Tom started to shove it in, he could tell by the look I had in my eyes I wanted it badly. He started slow but the pace quickened and my hole got the workout it needed.

He fucked me till I was on the verge of submission, his cock pounded my hole then as he pumped his load in, the look in his eyes as he shot. The sense of release, the moans as his cum filled my cavern, I felt it deep inside of me.

He collapsed on top of me the man was spent, worn out, he had no more to give, he lay there on top of me, breathing hard, sweating, his cock still dripping the last of his massive load. I held him to me, I ran my hand over his back, I could tell he loved this.

He and I got up and got in the shower, he washed me I washed him, we did not realise it but Mom was home, and yes she had heard us. I went to my room Tom to meet her in the kitchen, I got dressed and went in.

They were not yelling at each other, they were talking normally, I know she had heard us, but nothing was said about it. I went in to grab coffee, she asked if I could change their bed so she could get some sleep, I quickly agreed and went in to change the bed.

Tom came in to help me, I shrugged my shoulders like what is going on here, he said he would tell me later. Once the bed was made I went back to the kitchen they talked for a bit then he came out and sat at the table with me.

"Billy she knows about us sleeping in the same bed and she walked in as I was, well you know what I was doing to you. She is glad we both have found a sexual outlet for each other, she loves us both and wants to keep us both near her."

I sat there mouth open, shocked at what he had just told me, my Mom was oaky with her husband and I having sex with each other, it would take a few days for me to get used to that idea. I got up and made us breakfast, he came up and kissed me.

"I know it's a weird situation Billy but I love the both of you, but it's you I want to have sex with, I prefer men over women always did and she knew that when we met. She was the one who suggested you and I be together."

My Mom was okay with her husband having sex with her Son, and she was the one who originally suggested it. He pressed me to the cupboards his body on my own made me harden up, okay I loved this guy, might be a weird situation but at the end of the day I loved him very much.

We ate then cleaned up, we would go for a drive he had some construction sites he had to check and he wanted me at his side. This being Sunday no one was around, we toured six sites, he got me to take notes as he walked thru the sites. I would be the man's sexretary, with all the fringe benefits that come with that title.

When we finished the tour we went for lunch, watching him sitting across from me the man made me smile. He held my hand on the table, he did not care who saw us he too was in love with me. I rewrote the notes so they were legible, we ate then went to his office.

He took his seat and I sat and watched him as he answered emails, I got up and got under his desk, I peeled off his jeans and underwear, his big cock flopped out semi erect and ready for my mouth. Try as he may he could not concentrate on the emails he was trying to read and answer.

I drained the man of two more loads, his balls would ache, my throat a little sensitive from his massive cock being inside of it. I let the man get his work done and took a walk around the site, he came out about an hour or so later and found me.

He pulled me in for a nice soft kiss, he looked me in the eyes and we both said it to each other.

"I love you."

We kissed we made out, we got in the truck and made our way home, I made dinner while he watched the news, he came in and pressed himself against me, he turned me and kissed me. Mom walked in as we were lip locked, she grabbed a coffee and watched us make out.

Tom went back to the sitting room and watched the rest of the news, Mom took a seat at the island and asked what I was making. I was making one of her favorites, spaghetti and meatballs, with garlic bread, we talked like we always did, but she could tell I was weirded out that she was okay with me having sex with her husband.

"Billy it really is okay that you and Tom are as close as you both are, I do not want him to leave us, but the man needs a sexual outlet, and that is not me. Billy he is in love with you, and you are with him as well, this really is the perfect arrangement."

She got up and hugged me, she held me close.

"And with you being with Tom I know you are safe, and you will be loved, and Tom will not be sleeping in my room anymore, he will be with you."

She hugged and kissed my cheek, she took a seat and drank down her coffee, I made her some toast and she would shower. I packed her a lunch and set the table, Tom and I would have dinner then settle down for a nice relaxing night.

We snuggled in close to each other, the man half on me, I was his now, and he was mine. We kissed and made out during commercials, he stared at me and told me he loved me more than anything in this entire world. I told him I felt the same for him as well, when the show ended I cleaned up got myself cleaned out for his big tool.

Tom and I would go buy a new bed for us, the double just was not big enough for us both, we kissed we made out, we sixty nine, he put it in me. It still hurt when it first went in, but I soon got accustomed to its size and what it could do for me.

He really gave it to me tonight, his cock plunged in deep, then almost right back out, the strokes hard but with feeling. He loved me on my back my legs on his shoulders, he wanted to see my face as his gave it to me.

His cock shot deep inside of me his load massive, my own cock dribbled out a massive amount of cum, hands free, my own cock soft. He lay on top of me, I held him to me like he would fall off, he kissed my chest and told me he loved me very much.

He rolled off and I got up to get a cloth to clean us up, he watched me as I gingerly cleaned up his big cock. The man was worn out, he had no more to give me tonight, once cleaned up I got in bed with him, he and I snuggled in. Tonight I was half on his furry chest, the spot I loved to be in so much.