My Stepdad's Desire Pt. 01

Story Info
Derrick gets to know his new stepdad.
2.4k words
4.21
24.7k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood still as I watched my father's wedding. The service had been short but sweet, and their vows meaningful, but my mind had been far drifting from the wedding where my father married his new husband, Nicolas. I didn't want to be there. Hell, I didn't want it to happen. My dad had known Nicholas for all of three months, and here they were, getting hitched. I still couldn't process the events of the past four months.

It had started when my mother walked in on my father getting fucked by our older neighbor, Rickie. She'd moved out immediately afterwards, and a clean, simple divorce followed. It helped that my parents had been renting the house, and the only they shared was the car, which had been sold. I'm 18, so my parents decided that I could live wherever I wanted. I drift around. I just text both of my parents before deciding where to stay, and neither of them really mind. They were both thinking of other things, I guess.

My dad met Nicholas during the divorce, and they started going out. I like Nicholas, but he makes me uncomfortable for a handful of reasons. The first is how he and my dad just met. My dad says it's because Nicholas is Catholic, which is a pretty obvious code for saying that they want to fuck. Then, it makes me uncomfortable how young Nicholas is. He hasn't told me his age, but if I had to guess, I'd say he's around thirty. My dad is forty six, which means he's closer in age to me than he is to his husband. FInally, Nicholas flirts with anyone, myself included. My dad knows he does, he admits that Nicholas is a flirt.

Throughout the entire wedding, I felt odd. I couldn't focus on the ceremony, and my gaze drifted to the small crowd. They were mostly there to be polite, I was sure. They couldn't support my dad cheating on his wife with a man, then marrying another man two thirds his age only four months after the divorce, could they? A few mutual friends of my dad and mom were there, although my mom was definitely not attending. Strangely, though, I kept thinking I spotted my mom's new boyfriend, Hunter, in the crowd. Maybe I was imagining it.

Finally, the ceremony was over.There wasn't a reception, just a period after the wedding, where people could greet my dad and Nicholas and congratulate them. They were having guests take pictures of them on their phones, because they were too cheap to hire a photographer. This wedding really was just about sex.

Nicholas waved me over. "Derrick! We need you in at least one of these photos," he called across the room.

I begrudgingly trailed over to join them. My dad pulled me in front of him, and Nicholas rested a hand on his shoulder. A few pictures were taken, and someone I didn't know, probably a friend of Nicholas, handed Nicholas his phone.

"We look good," Nicholas commented, showing me the picture.

We did not look good. Nicholas looked good, his black suit fitting him perfectly, his tan skin glowing, his dark hair in place. My dad looked kind of comical. He worked in construction, and I normally saw him in steel-toed boots, jeans, and worn out shirts. In a suit, his brown beard trimmed and his hair less messy, he looked out of place. And I looked uncomfortable. I'd grown a few inches and put on a little muscle since I'd last worn that suit, so it didn't fit quite right, and the look on my face displayed that I didn't want to be there. My blond hair looked good, at least.

"Yeah, we do look good," I lied.

"You pull off this look well," Nicholas continued. He leaned in, whispering in my ear, "You're such a sexy young man," before giving me a playful nudge.

This left me more uncomfortable, but strangely warm. It was weird, and I simply didn't say anything.

"Anthony, are we ready to head to the house? The moving truck should be there with my furniture soon," Nicholas said to my father. The crowd was thinning, but it would be rude to leave before the guests.

We waited a few minutes longer, until a man walked up. It was Hunter, my mom's new boyfriend. I was right, he had been there. He was dressed in a suit, his dark brown hair slicked back. He was dressed respectfully, like any other guest. But why was he there?

"Hello, Anthony," he said calmly, quietly. "I'm Jenna's boyfriend, Hunter. I'm going to take Derrick back to Jenna's place."

My dad looked up at him, then at me, before shrugging at me, letting me know it was my call. "Nice to meet you," he said, extending a hand.

Before I could say anything, Nicholas cut in. "Oh, I thought Derrick was going to come back with us," he said smoothly. "I need to get to know my new son."

Hunter locked eyes with Nicholas for a second, before widening his eyes, perhaps in embarrassment for the situation. before looking at me. "I figured you wouldn't want to be there for, well, you know," he said slowly.

I most certainly knew. If the way Nicholas and my dad had been eying each other all day was an indication, it wouldn't be a wedding night, it would be a wedding afternoon. I considered for a second, before remembering the way Nicholas had whispered into my ear. I opened my mouth. "I'll head back with my dad and Nicholas," I said, almost surprising myself. "But thanks for stopping by."

Hunter seemed surprised, but he didn't say anything. Instead, he nodded and walked off, speeding up with each step.

The whole encounter seemed a bit odd, but we were soon heading out and getting into my dad's pickup truck. Our house wasn't too far from the church, so we got hom pretty quickly, with only a little small talk filling the ride home. Then, we pulled up at home.

Our neighbor, Rickie, was waiting on the sidewalk. Richard was in his fifties, but seemed to think he was still a chill dude in his twenties. He had graying blonde dreadlocks, and was wearing shorts and sandals. No shirt, which I couldn't blame him for. It was a hot day.

"Congratulations, Anthony!" Rickie said, clapping. "You too, Nicholas." Once we were all out of the car, Rickie slung an arm over Nicholas' shoulder and whispered. "And I can confirm, your husband's got one hell of an ass. You're one lucky man." Nicholas laughed, I blushed, and I don't think my father heard. It was awkward, though, my neighbor telling my stepdad that he'd fucked his new husband, even if it wasn't new information.

"Thank you," my dad said, reaching out to shake Rickie's hand.

"Nah, don't shake my hand, we're buddies," Rickie said, wrapping his arms around my dad and pulling him close. While they were embracing, Rickie not-so-subtly grinded his crotch against my father's.

At this moment, I wished I had left with Hunter, but I was saved by the moving man pulling up, with the rest of Nicholas' stuff. Rickie headed back to his house, and we got to work directing the moving crew.

I'll spare you the details and just say that Nicholas was a total flirt with the moving men.

For dinner, my dad ordered pizza. For their first meal as a married couple, they ate pizza. It was kind of weird, but I didn't say anything. My dad and Nicholas were still in their suits, while I'd changed into jeans and a t-shirt. Halfway through the meal, they started getting handsy, and I'd left to my room. I heard them enter my dad's room maybe twenty minutes after, and the moans were disturbing me from checking my phone, so I headed back into the kitchen to clean up.

Half their clothes were lying around, and I saw Nicholas's wallet lying on the floor. I picked it up to set it on the table, but got curious, so I checked his license. Nicholas was thirty years old; I'd been spot-on. I folded their suits on the couch and cleaned up the kitchen. I considered heading back to my room, but I could faintly hear moaning from the living room, so I couldn't imagine how loud it would be in my room. I stayed in the living room, checking my Instagram, where there was nothing new.

At one point, the door to their room opened, and my dad, naked and glistening with sweat stepped out and walked past me, headed to the bathroom, a hand covering his crotch. It had been a while since I'd seen him naked. His muscled chest was covered in light colored hairs, and his ass was a round piece of muscle. I looked away. On his way back, he nodded at me, blushing. He left the door to his room partially open, and I could hear the moans even louder.

I headed outside and sat on the front porch, wondering why in the hell I had agreed to come here instead of heading to my mom's place. Across the street, Rickie exited his house and checked the mail, which was odd, considering it was past seven o clock. He looked over and waved at me. I waved back, but then he beckoned me over.

For a second I contemplated pretending to not notice him, but I shrugged. Hurrying across the street, I reached him quickly. "What's up?" I asked.

"Oh, I was just thinking how it's gotta be for you, sitting in there while they go at it," He said with a laugh, shaking his head. "They're getting on well, huh?"

"Uh, yeah," I replied, awkward. I couldn't imagine why my dad had chosen to hook up with Rickie.

"I'm surprised I can't hear them from here, the way Anthony moans like a slut." Rickie nodded. "That's how Jenna caught us, you know. That front door is so loud, he assumed we'd hear her walk in, and I would hide under the bed while he pretended to be asleep. It had actually happened like that once before. I was stuck there all night. Anyway, we were going to do that, but Anthony, that dirty whore, was moaning too loud. She could hear him from the porch, begging me for my thick, juicy, cock," he accentuated this by adjusting his crotch, giving his package a shake, "so Jenna snuck around back. She caught me all the way inside of him." Rickie smirked. "She was screaming, and he was trying to get up and explain, but I held him down and kept fucking him. I bred him, for the first and only time. We never used condoms, but I always pulled out. I figured it would be the last time, so I'd make it memorable."

Listening to Rickie talk about using my dad was weird, no doubt, but something was stirring in my pants all the same. "Uh, Rickie?" I asked.

He laughed. "Sorry, boy. Anyway, haven't had a piece of him since then. I've missed him, though. Can't hear him now, though." He leaned towards me. "Nicholas probably can't satisfy that slut like I can. Good enough kid, just doesn't have the experience. I wonder how they're doing it." He looked at me. "Actually...: could you maybe take some pictures and send them to me? I'll get you my number."

"What?" I asked, stepping back.

Rickie stepped in. "I'll pay you for it. Real money," he said, opening his wallet and pulling out ten one hundred dollar bills.

I couldn't think for a second. I'd like to say I have a good sense of morals, but he was offering me one thousand dollars. "How many?" I asked before I could stop myself.

He handed me one hundred dollars. "One hundred more for every picture, up to nine pictures, so long as they're unique."

I was almost in shock as I handed him my phone and he entered his number. I could hardly imagine that I was going through with this, but I shook his hand and headed back to the house.

The moans were softer, but a quick look told me that the door was still open. I opened my phone's camera. I would just walk past their room, pretending to be on my phone, and then I'd take a picture. It would be easy. I steeled myself and headed down the hall. At their room, I paused and looked in, through the phone's camera.

My dad was lying on his back, legs over Nicholas' shoulders. Nicholas was facing me, but was bent down, kissing my dad as he fucked him. I quickly took a few pictures, before looking up to see Nichola standing us, staring at me.

Our eyes locked, both of us silent, the only sounds audible my father's moans. Nicholas broke the silence. "You like that, don't you?" he asked, staring directly at me.

"Yes, give it to me," my father moaned.

"Yeah, you like it because you're a dirty faggot," Nicholas shouted, staring at me as he fucked my father harder. My father's shouts got louder. "You ready for me to breed you? To mark you as my territory?" Nicholas asked. "Well, I'm about to cum!"

I hurried to my room, closing the door behind me. While my dad and Nicholas continued to moan, I texted Rickie the best of the pictures I'd taken, with the line, 'Heres this no need to pay more this is all i will send enjoy.' I knew the grammar was wrong, but I sent it before deleting the text. I considered deleting the picture, but chose to keep it. I couldn't tell why. It took almost half an hour for me to regain my senses entirely.

When I did, they were no longer moaning, and I was raging hard. I stripped off my shirt. Then, I took out my cock and beat furiously, cumming in less than a minute, all over my chest and face. I stayed there, wondering what the fuck I just did. I just jerked off after seeing aman fuck my dad. I'd never thought of myself as gay before. I didn't look at guys at school and think about them this way. But watching that did something to me. I breathed deeply, before grabbing a towel and heading to the bathroom. I needed a shower.