My Stepdaughter Pt. 02

Story Info
Stepmother gives her Stepdaughter her first taste of anal.
2k words
4.53
24.9k
27

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 05/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having just caught my stepdaughter laying naked on my bed, I had stood in the doorway almost rooted to spot as I watched her pleasuring herself with my vibrator. When she had called out in between deep moans to me, saying she wanted to me to show her what a bad stepdaughter she was I was taken aback but also rather turned on.

I'm not sure what came over me but the allure of this hot fit young lady, led with her legs spread calling out to be fucked by me, her Stepmother while sliding my vibrator between her slick puffy lips and up over her clit was too much of an opportunity to waste.

After undressing down to just my underwear I climbed onto the bed and after a very short struggle on her part, proceeded to fuck my stepdaughter first with my vibrator and then my fingers until she climaxed over them deep inside her.

Now I had moved her on her front and positioned her with a pillow under her hips raising her ass in the air a little. Having just whispered in her ear my attentions to fuck her slutty asshole I couldn't help but smile as she raised her hips a little higher and wiggles her ass at me.

In response I give her ass cheek a sharp slap, hard enough to leave a reddening hand print and she screams out as the stinging pain rushes over her.

Leaning down I gently kiss her hot flesh where my hand has just made contact and feel her tense at my touch. Meanwhile I move my hand to cup her other cheek and lightly start to massage complimenting her on her firm sexy ass until I start to feel her relaxing again. Moving both my hands I slowly spread her ass cheeks and expose her tiny pink asshole and can't help but wonder if it has ever been used before.

Lightly massaging both cheeks, squeezing together and spreading them wide open in a continuous rhythm over and over, I let my thumbs creep ever deeper and closer to my goal. As my thumbs begin to massage around the edges of her now puckering hole she lets a low sweet moan and raises her hips higher.

"Does it feel good?" I ask.

"Oh gosh yes," she replies before letting out a deeper moan.

"Yes what..?" I demand.

"Yes mommy it feels so good,"she quickly adds.

As her reward I spread her cheeks as wide as I can and lean my head forwards, letting my tongue lick up through her ass crack, before slowly rimming her tight hole. I can feel the way she is starting to open up under the pressure of its tip and continue to circle and lick as she begins to squirm and wriggle beneath me.

"Mmmmm such a good slutty girl, I think you are ready to be ass fucked now" I say teasingly as I replace my tongue with my index finger, resting it on her tight asshole.

"Please.. Mommy no.. I'm not.. I've never...." She half begs and I can't help but laugh out loud.

"Oh my precious slut is your virgin ass about to be fucked for the first time?"

I don't give her time to answer as my finger presses against her tight hole and I feel her whole body begin to tense. She might be saying she isn't sure but her slutty body gives her away and as my finger pushes slowly into her, she beings to relax and automatically lifts her hips to meet it.

My finger slides surprisingly with ease into her hot tight ass, I don't even need to wait for her muscles to relax before I can start to slide in and out, slowly fucking her. Even when I add a second finger, followed by a third there is no real resistance and the moans coming from my slutty stepdaughter are getting louder and louder. I can tell she really enjoying all the new sensations that are flowing through her body by the way she lifts her hips each time my fingers probe deeper.

Sliding my free hand under her body I am not surprised to feel she is extremely wet and as my fingers brush over her clit she gives out a very satisfying almost primal moan. As my fingers move in and out of her asshole a little faster I begin to rub her hard clit at the same time.

"Oh fuck yesssssss.. Fuck yesssssss do it.." She screams circling her hips in frantic way to keep up with my fingers movements.

Without warning I suddenly remove my fingers and get up off the bed, she turns and looks at me with wanting confused eyes. I smile in her direction as I walk across my bedroom to the closet, on opening one of the bottom draws, I reach in and pull out much to her surprise my strapon.

Removing my now soaking wet panties I step into and pull it, tightening the straps and can't help but give out a small moan as the base of the attached dildo makes contact with my sex and presses lightly against it. Reaching up I undo my bra and let my breasts fall free, making sure to run my hands over them and letting my fingers rub over my hard nipples, all the time keeping complete eye contact with my stepdaughter.

As I approach the bed again she sits up and her hands reach out to touch my breasts, arching my back I close my eyes for a moment and enjoy the feeling of her hands on me. She is a little clumsy as she fondles, a little unsure of herself but that changes when I feel her lips on my nipple. Her tongue flicks over my nipple and she suckles deeply on it causing me to moan out loud and tiny shocks of pleasure to shoot down through my body.

"I've always dreamed of suckling on your big tits.." She all but pants as she pauses for a moment before attaching to my other nipple and suckling deeper.

"You like the idea of being breast fed by me slut?" I manage to ask in between low moans of pleasure.

"Yes!" She mumbles as she sucks ever harder on my now rock hard nipples, moving from one to the other.

"Your father also enjoys the idea of being fed by me, he enjoys it almost as much as my strapon.. Maybe its a family thing," I reply and laugh as she looks shockingly at me.

"Well you didn't think I use this beauty on myself did you?" I add stroking the large dildo strapon.

Pushing her back on to the bed I demand she gets onto all fours, she doesn't hesitate and quickly gets into position. Moving behind her I slap her ass lightly and tell her to spread her legs like a good slut, which again she quickly does.

Taking the dildo in my hand I push the tip between her ass cheeks and slowly run it up and down between them. Reaching over to bedside cabinet I open the top draw and bring out a bottle of lube, flicking the top off and squeeze a large amount onto the base of her spine, the coldness making her shiver and wriggle. Slowly the lube begins to slide downwards, creeping between her ass cheeks into her crack, I let it run so far before stopping its progress with the tip of my strapon. Using my hand I spread the lube over the length of the shaft, before squeezing another dollop and again letting it run down between her ass cheeks. This time I use my fingers to stop its progress and gently begin to massage it around her asshole, sliding my finger inside much to her delight as I feel her push back against my finger.

"Patience my slut.. All in good time" I tease as I slip a second lube covered finger into her, twisting my fingers to make sure to lube her well.

Removing my fingers I replace them with the tip of my strapons dildo and watch as she automatically starts to push back against it. I haven't even moved my own hips yet and the tip is spreading her open.

"Someone is eager I see"

"Please...." Comes the reply.

"Please?" I ask.

"Please mommy fuck my slutty ass like you do daddies." She replies almost begging.

I don't hesitate and thrust hard, pushing the dildo deep into her hot tight ass, causing her to cry out in pain. Once deep inside I rest for a moment or two not to really let her ass adjust to the invasion of the large dildo but more to enjoy my own pleasure as the base pushes against my own needy sex.

Slowly I begin to move in and out, her ass is resistant to the much larger strapon and she keeps asking me to stop its too big to go, to painful but I tell to be quiet and take it like the slut she is, tell her that she is making more fuss that her father ever has and asking her doesn't she want to please me.

Again she cries out in pain, begging me to stop but I ignore her continue to push deeper and deeper. Her asshole grips tightly around the dildo making me have to thrust harder, causing her more pain but that in turn brings more pleasure to me. Each thrust sends deeper waves of pleasure through my body as the strapon base continues to push against me, now pressing deep enough to push against my clit. I know its not enough to make me cum but it is turning me on more and more, therefore I don't stop, instead I pour more lube onto the shaft and thrust even harder and deeper.

Gradually her protests start to become less and less as the strapon begins to glide with more ease and her hips begin to once more push back with my every thrust. The moans coming from her lips change from ones of pain to ones of pleasure and her own thrusts soon start to match mine.

"That's it.. Take it.. Show me you are worthy of being my slutty stepdaughter" I say as I thrust even harder and deeper.

In response she thrusts back again and again, looking down at her I notice small beads of sweat forming along her spine. Leaning down I lick them up, letting my tongue trace all the way up to her neck and back down, at the same time reaching my hand around underneath her I search out her clit. I begin a rough, fast rub on her hard pulsing clit which causes her to body to jerk, sending her hips harder back against my strapon.

I can tell she is about to cum so I rub her clit faster and faster while fucking her now stretched asshole harder and harder. Her body is jerking, shaking and the sounds coming from her are inaudible and loud as she reaches climax and her orgasm explodes around her. I feel her ass tighten as it grips the strapon and can only imagine what it would feel like with her ass muscles sucking hard on the shaft.

I can tell she is being hit with wave after wave of pleasure until she finally collapses onto the bed, panting breathlessly with my hand trapped underneath her still pressed against her throbbing clit and my strapon still buried in her ass.

Her head is turned to the side, her eyes closed, her body now glistening in her own sweat yet she has the biggest smile on her face I have ever seen. As I slowly pull out from her pulsing ass, keeping her ass cheeks spread I can see her gapping opening asshole as I do and as I wipe my dildo over her ass cheeks and pull my hand free she lets a low moan of satisfaction.

"Mommy?" She breathlessly asks.

"yes."

"Was I as good as daddy?"

Moving to lay next to my stepdaughter, pulling her into my arms I whisper softly, "You will be in time my slutty love."

"I will be, yes Mommy, I'll be the best slut for you."

"I know you will be, this is only the beginning.." I reply lightly kiss the back of her head, knowing how wrong this is and yet allowing my twisted mind to run free with thoughts of what was still to come.