My Stepfather

Story Info
Story of a sexy CD fulfilling her dark fantasy.
1.2k words
3.89
8.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These stories are based on my fantasies.

So in my first story I told you how I began a downward spiral fulfilling all of my darkest fantasies.

I thought about what would be the most taboo thing that I could do and immediately Doyle my stepfather came to mind.

I hated my stepfather I once hit him with a board. He was tall a bit overweight but when my mom met him he was somewhat ugly sexy.

But now i was 32 years old and getting over a bitter divorce.

My ex-wife was very beautiful and I would often fantasize about her stripping in front of him and teasing him, the thought of a beautiful woman having that control over a man is very sexy and really turn me on. I once dressed my wife up in stockings and a slip and told her to pretend I was Doyle and strip for me,she reluctantly did so and wow did it turn me on. I guess you could say I'm not easily amused.

My sister and my mother took me to see Mandingo at a Drive Inn by accident they had no idea what the movie was about. The scene where the girl forces the slave to have sex was something that probably screwed me up. She was so sexy and I wanted to be her so bad.

My mom had recently divorced Doyle and I had not spoken to him for years. So I had to figure a way to get him to my house.

I owed Doyle money for a car that he finance to me so I called him and told him I was going to pay the last payment if he would come get it. He agreed.

I wasn't real sure of how he would react but I had a pretty good feeling that if I looked good enough he wouldn't be able to resist.

He agreed to come at 7:00 p.m. on a cold winter night. I had put on a Victoria's secret White satin bra from the 80s, (they just don't make them like that anymore) I also put on matching white panties a white garter belt with white stockings. I also put on a bright pink slip over this. I then put on a tight black skirt with a pink satin shirt and Boots that came up to my knees.

I was very good at makeup I put on a very heavy eyeshadow and eyeliner I really look slutty.

I always go all out with everything I do. I am a musician and like they say you have to play every time like its your last time. And it was the same with crossdressing I either have to be perfect or I wasn't going to do it.

When Doyle rang the doorbell I begin to have second thoughts. My heart was racing I really didn't think I could go through with it but I remembered Mandingo and I was ready to go.

So I gathered the courage and slowly open the door he immediately said, I'm sorry I'm looking for Shane. I responded well you found her. He recognized my voice but still I dont think he knew it was me. I told him to come in and I told him this was the new me.

He responded your mom and I knew that you were wearing her clothing and I always figured you to be a fag, now where's my money.

I said, dont worry I got what you want.

I turned on some slow blues music and I started to dance. I told him to sit down. I could see the bulge in his pants already I then slowly unbuttoned the top three buttons of my shirt. I slowly danced back and forth across the room while pulling down my skirt. I couldn't believe this was happening. Doyle told me you better stop now. I walked towards him pulled my shirt off in there I was in my Victoria's secret Pink slip I know I had to look unbelievable. Our eyes were locked on each other. As I got closer he stood up and pushed me against the wall and said you are a faggot! I lifted my leg and rubbed my stockings against his thigh I knew it was now or never. I said to him in my girl voice, you don't want me?

He looked at me grabbed my ass and started kissing my neck. I never figured him for much of a foreplay guy but he was kissing me all over I wasn't sure if I wanted to kiss him but then our lips met and I passionately kissed him over and over. I put my hand down his pants and pulled out that 9 in cock. I went down on him right in my living room. Immediately I felt that familiar pulsating coming from his cock and knew he was fixing to cum and I eagerly slurped it all up. Doyle's knees begin to tremble and I begin to giggle he couldn't handle it. I said to him, I was expecting more from such a big guy and he forced my head back down on his soft cock. Suck it little whore he said, and I did so for 10 minutes until he was rock hard again.

He picked me up and put me on the couch he pulled down my little white panties rolled me onto my stomach and immediately forced his cock into my tight ass I was crying in ecstasy. His balls were pounding against my ass I thought he was going to have a heart attack. It never felt so good. Fuck me I said, fuck me hard!

He then rolled me on my back and I wrapped my legs around his back and we made love furiously for 15 minutes he then pulled out his cock and to his disbelief I went back down on it and sucked it clean. I felt his penis getting ready to explode and instead of pulling it out of my mouth I increased the suction on his penis he tried to back away and i sucked it even harder. He loved it he moaned and said, I love you as I swallowed every drop.

it was quite a scene there I was now with only the bra and stockings on. And we kissed for hours.

He was mine I could do whatever I wanted with him.

I then told him to leave that this was the only time he was going to get to do this. He called me a hundred times begging to see me. I told him no that I had no intentions of seeing him again.

As I said in my first story I was scared to go out in public and very cautious about what people thought about me.

That was stripped away.

Again I put on some short white shorts, my girly tennis shoes, with some short white socks and a tight t-shirt and went for a walk in my neighborhood.

but this time it was daylight, many people passed me and smiled not aware that I was anything but a cute lady out for a walk.

It felt so exhilarating to be out as a woman and I wanted more and I thought what could I ever do to top this?

Well you won't believe it!