My Stepsister Gives Me a Handjob

Story Info
My stepsister gives me a handjob in the pool.
1k words
4.32
57.6k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kevinnash
kevinnash
803 Followers

I walked into the house and let out a sigh of relief. I was finally home after a long day at work. I worked in a warehouse and spent all day moving boxes around. The AC was off at work so the heat in that warehouse was sweltering. I felt like I had sweated off ten pounds.

I needed a dip in the pool. I had been looking forward to it all day. I took off my boots and socks and put them by the door. I walked to the back of the house and opened the sliding doors and saw my stepsister swimming in the pool. She did two laps then rose out of the water. She saw me standing by the pool and smiled up at me.

"Hey, did you just get off work?" She asked me.

"Yeah. You read my mind as I wanted to come out here for a swim," I said.

"Come on in. There's plenty of room," she said with a grin.

I took off my shirt and pants and put them to the side. I could tell that my stepsister was watching me as I could feel her eyes on my body. There was always this strong sexual tension between us but we had never acted upon it.

We had come close last year after my 18th birthday. My stepsister had I had been drinking and watching a movie. We must have had about four beers each and were sitting close on the couch. Our parents were gone and we had the house to ourselves.

My stepsister had stretched her leg across my lap and I looked down at it. For some reason, my hand went to it and began to move up and down its smooth length. She laughed but didn't move her leg. I ran my hand up and down her leg for a moment as my cock started to get hard. She could feel it against her leg and she began to move her leg against my boner.

I looked at her and I saw the same desire that I felt in her eyes. We were just about to kiss when the door opened and our parents walked in. She quickly moved her leg and I crossed my own leg to hide my boner. We never spoke about that night but we both knew that there was something there between us.

I stood on the edge of the pool in my boxers. I had wanted to swim naked but my stepsister was kind of in the way. "I actually wanted to swim naked. Do you want to leave or...?" I asked her.

She looked up at me and a grin came to her lips. "No. By all means, do what you want to do. This pool is yours as much as mine."

I had not expected that answer but I shrugged my shoulders and pulled down my boxers. I looked at my stepsister and saw her eyes widen as she looked at my cock. A grin came to my face as I knew that I was packing. I had measured my cock a few years ago and I was happy with the results.

"Oh my," my stepsister said.

"What's the matter?" I asked her with a grin.

"Oh nothing. Nothing at all," she said quickly.

I stepped out of my boxers and dived into the pool. I looked over at my stepsister as I was underwater. I could see that she was wearing a one-piece bathing suit. The bottom part of it dug between her asscheeks. My cock twitched underwater. I surfaced and looked at her.

"Did you get a nice view down there?" She asked me.

I grinned. "What if I did?"

She laughed then went underwater herself. I knew that she was looking at my growing cock under the water. I waded water for a moment then she surfaced. She looked at me with a smile.

"Did you get a nice view down there?" I asked her with a laugh.

"Yes, I sure did. It seems like you have quite a situation going on down there," she said with a grin.

"What kind of situation?" I asked her.

She laughed. "You're hard as fuck. Why? Is it because of me?"

I nodded. This teasing game was hot and I didn't want it to stop. "Yeah."

She swam up to me until we were barely inches apart. I felt her hand go to my chest and down my abdomen to my cock. I let out a small moan as he hand encircled my dick.

"Do you want me to take care of it for you?" She asked me. Our lips were so close.

"Yes," I moaned. She was already taking care of it as her hand stroked me. I reached out and grabbed her ass. She let out a giggle.

"You have a nice ass," I said.

"Thank you. You have a nice cock," she said. Her hand went faster on my cock. I moaned and looked at her. She leaned forward and brushed her lips against mine. When she did it again, I pulled her close and kissed her hard and deep. She leaned into the kiss and kissed me back.

I moaned into her mouth as he hand jerked my cock even faster. Her grip was so very tight around my shaft. It felt so good.

She broke the kiss with a grin. "I like the way you moan. It's so cute."

I laughed but it quickly turned into a moan as I felt her other hand on my balls. She was giving them a sensual massage underwater. "Fuck, that feels good," I moaned.

"Oh yeah? Are these balls going to release all of its cum for me?" She teased.

"Yes!" I moaned again. I was now getting closer to that edge. Her hand moved up and down on my hard cock in a quick steady motion.

"Fuck! Here it comes!" I shouted. My dick twitched in her hand and my nut spurted out of me. She kept stroking my cock as I came. Warm nut flew out into the cool pool water in steady spurts.

It took a moment before I was completely empty. I was breathing hard as I looked at my stepsister. I couldn't believe that we had just done this!

She moved her hand from my cock and grinned at me. "Now what should we do next?" She asked me with a grin.

kevinnash
kevinnash
803 Followers