My Stepsister Taylor Ch. 03

Story Info
Taylor gives me a blowjob in the garage.
755 words
4.4
28.2k
36

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kevinnash
kevinnash
803 Followers

"Whatcha doing?" Taylor asked me as she walked into the garage. I was working out with some dumbbells all afternoon. My dad had recently converted the garage into a workout room as we usually parked our cars in the driveway. It was my day off from work and I figured that I would get some exercise in as it had been such a long time. I felt out of shape and did not like how I would breathe hard after walking up two flights of stairs.

There was sweat running down my face as I curled the biceps one more time before putting them down. I had my shirt off and my chest was also sweaty. I grabbed a towel and wiped my face. "Just working out. What are you up to?"

Taylor closed the door and locked it. I noticed that she turned the knob to lock the door and my dick twitched in my pants. Why did she lock the door? I thought in excitement.

"Nothing much. I just wanted to see you and touch you," Taylor said. She walked toward me and I could see her eyes roaming over my bare chest and arms.

She put her hand on my chest and ran it down over my abdomen and toward my crotch. She brushed my dick with her fingertips as she looked at me. My dick twitched again.

"I also wanted to suck your cock," Taylor said. Her fingers moved all over my crotch. My cock was starting to get hard in my basketball shorts.

I let out a nervous laugh. "What are you doing? Mom and dad are in the living room!"

"So?" Taylor asked me with a mischievous grin.

"They could walk in or hear us!" I said.

"No, they won't." Taylor's fingers were running circles against my boner. It felt really good and my dick was responding in kind.

I nervously laughed again. "I don't know, Taylor. This is very risky."

"Don't you want your cock sucked? It's been days since I did it," Taylor pouted. "Don't you want to cum in my mouth?"

My dick jumped hard as I looked at my stepsister. Of course, I wanted to feel her amazing mouth on my dick but our parents were literally in the next room!

"Don't you want to empty your balls down my throat?" Taylor asked me with a grin.

"God, yes! But..."

"But nothing. I am going to get down on my knees and take care of you," Taylor said. She slowly went down to her knees on the floor. The entire garage floor had pads on the floor which made it comfortable to work out.

My breath started to quicken as I looked at my stepsister on her knees before me. She pulled down my shorts and my underwear. My hard cock was mere inches from her lips. Taylor winked at me before she put my dick into her mouth. I let out a moan and glanced at the door. For some reason, I felt a weird thrill from knowing that our parents were in the next room as Taylor gave me head.

"Doesn't this feel good?" Taylor asked me.

"Yes," I moaned. "Very good."

"Doesn't your cock belong in my mouth?"

"Yes!"

Taylor began to suck my dick faster. I could feel her hand on my balls. She was gently massaging them as she sucked me off. I could feel the pressure building in them as I really wanted to cum.

"Yes, just like that," I moaned. Taylor's wet mouth was moving so fast on my dick. I could feel her tongue against my cockhead which was bringing so much added pleasure.

Taylor looked up at me with my cock in her mouth. I looked down at her and let out a deep groan. My dick jumped hard in her mouth as my cum spurted out. Taylor didn't even blink or stop sucking my cock as my nut squirted into her mouth. I groaned as my body bucked forward. My legs were shaking like a leaf from the strength of my orgasm.

Taylor watched me as her mouth continued to suck my dick. It took a few more seconds before I could no longer let out more jizz into her mouth. She removed her mouth from my cock and swallowed my nut. I stood there breathing hard as I looked at her. She slowly got up and gave me a kiss on my lips before she winked at me and walked out of the garage.

kevinnash
kevinnash
803 Followers