My Stepsister Taylor Ch. 04

Story Info
Taylor wakes me up with a handjob.
781 words
4.4
21.4k
27

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kevinnash
kevinnash
803 Followers

It was raining hard outside as I slept. I could hear the sound of the rain hitting my window as I dozed. It was a very relaxing sound. I had just turned over on my side when I felt something in my bed. It was soft and warm. I figured that I had probably bunched up my blanket to get more comfortable while I was asleep.

Suddenly, I felt something touch my crotch and I tried to swat it away but it would not move. This thing reached into my shorts and grabbed a hold of my cock. I instantly woke up. There was no way that my blanket had taken a hold of my dick. I was still half-asleep and my eyes were foggy but I could see something under my blanket. What the hell was going on?

Whatever had a hold of my cock was now slowly stroking it. It felt good and I let out a small moan. I wondered if I was dreaming for a moment but no this was very real as I was totally awake. I threw the blanket off from below me and saw my stepsister in my bed. She was crouched down in front of me with my cock in her hand. There was a big smile on her face as she looked at me.

"Taylor!" I whispered. "What the hell are you doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing?" Taylor asked me with a grin. "I'm playing with your dick."

Taylor began to stroke my cock a little faster. Her grip was tight on me and I couldn't help but moan. It felt so great.

"What's going on here?" I whispered.

"I couldn't sleep so I figured that I would play with your cock," Taylor said. Her hand moved up and down at a steady pace on my throbbing dick. Precum was already oozing out of my cockslit.

"But...but...what about mom and dad? They might hear us," I whispered. A moan escaped my lips as well.

"No way. This rain is going to drown out any sounds that we make," Taylor said. "I want you to make as much noise as you like because I'm not going to stop. Unless you want me to?"

I could tell that Taylor was teasing me. She knew damn well that I did not want her to stop. She had me right under her thumb or hand and she knew it.

"No," I whispered. "Don't stop."

Taylor grinned at me and pumped my cock faster. She looked at the precum that was now spilling out onto my shaft.

"You are so wet and making quite a mess," Taylor said. She stroked her hand up so that it ran all over the wet spots on my dick to my sticky cockhead. My precum coated the inside of her hand. Taylor removed her hand from my dick and licked up my precum. I watched her as my cock jumped.

"Mm. So good," Taylor said. She took my cock back into her hand and started to stroke it even faster. I let out a groan as I watched her.

"That feels so good, Taylor. Please don't stop," I moaned.

"But, what about mom and dad? They might hear us," Taylor mocked me. She was grinning at me.

I let out a soft laugh that quickly turned into a moan. My stepsister's hand was moving even faster on my cock. I could feel my balls getting ready for that glorious release.

"I'm going to cum," I moaned.

"Good. Cum for me," Taylor said. Her hand went faster on my dick and I groaned a little too loudly as my cum squirted out. A long thick rope of nut flew up into the air and landed on Taylor's hand and my thigh.

"Whoa!" Taylor said in delight.

Another long rope of cum ejected from my dick and landed on Taylor's hand. I groaned again.

Taylor's hand kept milking me until all of my cum was out of my balls. There were big white blobs of it on her hand and on my thigh. When no more came out of me, Taylor removed her hand from my dick and grabbed some tissues from the Kleenex box next to her. I hadn't even noticed it and it brought a smile to my face to know that my stepsister had planned this and come prepared.

She wiped up my warm cum from her hand and from my thigh. When it was all gone, she leaned over and gave me a kiss on my lips. "Goodnight and sweet dreams," Taylor said with a grin before getting up and walking out of my room.

kevinnash
kevinnash
803 Followers