My Stepsister Taylor Ch. 05

Story Info
Taylor blows me in my car.
802 words
4.35
21.3k
30

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kevinnash
kevinnash
803 Followers

I pulled the car into the driveway and put it in park. I had just arrived home from hanging out with my friends. We had been playing some video games and smoking weed for several hours. I had a nice high and was feeling good.

I had just turned the car off when I saw the front door open. Taylor stepped outside and closed the door behind her. She was wearing a short skirt and a thin blouse and was barefoot. She ran over to my car and knocked on the passenger seat. I was confused but unlocked the door.

Taylor got in and closed the door behind her. She instantly reached for my crotch which surprised me. "Thank god, you're finally home! I've been waiting for you all day! I heard your call pull up and I had to come out here because I need your cock in my mouth!"

"What?" I asked my stepsister in a confused voice. "What's going on?"

"I thought mom and dad were going to go out tonight but they haven't left the house all day. I wanted to have you all to myself tonight but that's not going to happen inside so I have to settle for this," Taylor said. I looked down at my lap and saw that my cock was out and in Taylor's hand.

When did she take it?! I hadn't felt a thing! I was shocked to see that my dick was in her hand and getting hard with every passing second. A small bead of precum was already forming on my slit.

"You want to fool around right here?!" I asked my stepsister in surprise. This was crazy! The garage was one thing but out here in the car was wild! Our parents might see us!

"Yeah," Taylor said with a grin. She began to stroke my cock. Her hand glided up and down on my hard shaft.

"But...where are mom and dad? Are they in the living room? Did they see you leave?" I asked Taylor all these questions quickly. A moan escaped my lips as her hand was bringing me a lot of pleasure.

"They are in the living room watching TV. I told them that you needed me to move my car so you can park," Taylor said with a grin. "Do you want to keep talking or do you want me to suck your cock? We don't have much time!"

Taylor lowered her head into my lap and took my cock into her mouth. I let out a loud moan in my car. Taylor's mouth felt incredible on my dick. It had been several days since she woke me up in my bed with a handjob. These surprises were becoming a regular thing with Taylor and I loved it. I never knew when she was going to want my dick.

"Oh yes," I moaned.

Taylor was jerking my cock as she sucked it. Her head bobbed up and down constantly. I put my hand on her back and trailed it down to her ass. I gave each of her cheeks a squeeze.

I could feel Taylor's tongue glide over my cockhead as she blew me. It felt so good and was making my dick twitch like crazy.

I looked over at our house and could see the light of the television in the living room. If my parents decided to step out of the house right now, they would see Taylor's bobbing head in my lap and there was nothing we could say to explain what was going on in my car. This was very risky but also so fucking hot.

"Yes," I moaned.

Taylor stroked my cock faster as she sucked the tip. I could feel that amazing pressure building inside of me. I was nearing that release that my balls desperately craved.

"Fuck. I'm about to cum, Taylor!" I moaned.

Taylor went even faster on my dick as her head moved up and down at a quicker pace. I cried out in the car as my nut spurted out into her mouth. My hands clenched on her ass.

Taylor sucked every single drop of my cum out of me and swallowed it. She even licked my cockhead to get the little strays of semen. When she was finished, she wiped her mouth and gave me a kiss on the cheek before she opened the passenger door and ran back inside of the house.

I sat there for a moment trying to catch my breath. My heart was pounding away in my chest. I looked down at my cock where Taylor's saliva was all over it. A big grin came to my face and slowly pulled up my pants and underwear before I finally got out of the car and walked inside of the house.

kevinnash
kevinnash
803 Followers