All Comments on 'My Story Pt. 01'

by Biingardenstate

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wrong category plus bad story telling = horrible story. What has happened to all the decent writers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yuk!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice. And appropriately told in the first person, because it is based on your life’s events.

Please, tell us more! I assume you had MFM threesomes with your wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ugghh...disgusting. I threw up.

Seek help for the obvious trauma that happened in your life causing you to find this lifestyle sexy.

It is not a normal kink and your "wife" has even more serious issues. And she hates you. You should get away from her asap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

GET HELP (psychological, not sexual)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it want hear more of this story❤️

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Why would anyone feel the need to share something like this?

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

Hot story!!! Go on soon ;)

rockpaperscissor8rockpaperscissor8over 1 year ago

Interesting to read a true first-person account of their progression into the fringes of male sexuality. I can't identify as being bi-sexual, but he did a good job of how his experiences shaped his adult life with his wife. I'd like to point out that his bi natures aren't the norm for cuckolds from my experiences, although being submissive is definitely more common. Thus, the interest in feminine underwear follows that dynamic. Looking forward to reading the next chapter and see how his wife acts when she finds him in panties the next time she comes home from a date.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot story for me…I sincerely hope that you can ignore the naysayers…Totally relate to everything that you wrote about yourself…wink wink…I’ve been married forever by the way….

Looking forward to more…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! I live to be fucked; my husband, not so much. He is a willing and happy cuck, and there is no thrill for me that is greater than being fucked hard by another man who fills me with his seed for my husband to later see and enjoy the feeling of it when he fucks me. Please continue writing.

DavidllahDavidllahover 1 year ago

Well done and I loved it. I'm a cuck as well and enjoy the occasional cream pie! Keep writing!

Leroi123Leroi123over 1 year ago

I like it a lot so far. The story has a lot of room to grow with his bisexuality and crossdressing. I hope they don't abuse him.

WillmottWillmottover 1 year ago

Just stop writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love eating her lover’s cum from my wife as I feel the incredible tightness of my underwire bra..Feel so gay right now….

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBiingardenstate@Biingardenstate
Open minded bisexual maie that wants to try many things. I tend to be on the submissive side. Looking for a man to take me and make me his.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

My Story Series Info