My Story Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For me, the not knowing if this was going to be the night that she gave herself to another man or not, was the hardest part. She didn't tell me who she was dating each time she went out, and I didn't know if this was a first date with a new guy, or fifth date with the same guy. Sometimes it wasn't even a specific guy, she was just going to a nice bar with dancing, without her friends, to see if she met someone she liked to go home with. Maria liked dancing much more than I did, so I was happy she was doing this.

Maria was in no hurry; we were having great sex just with the anticipation. I also suspected she was taking her time because she knew it was driving me crazy that I never knew if that night was going to be the night she cuckold me or not. I also thought about what she told me about the guy that could make her orgasm while being inside her. I suspected that is what she was looking for, and maybe why she was so willing to make my fantasy come true, she was hoping to get something out of it also. All I could say was, you go girl.

The night it finally happened I was pretty sure that my wife was coming home to me freshly fucked. Maria had been going out on dates for two month and would typically get home a little before midnight on her previous dates when nothing happened. Nothing may be misleading, she had told me about the make out sessions, close dancing, heavy petting, some groping, etc., but if Maria didn't have sex with the guy, so as far as I was concerned, nothing really happened. On this particular night as I was waiting, midnight had come and gone, and it was getting later and later, and my wife still wasn't home. The later it got, the hornier I became. It was around two in the morning when I heard her pull into the garage.

When she walked into the house and I saw her, I knew for sure. I think it was her smile that told me for sure. I ran to her and gave her a long deep kiss. She just took my hand and led me to the bedroom, where she just looked at me with that knowing smile and started undressing. I just stood there and watched. As Maria shed her clothes I saw the hickey on her neck first when she brushed her hair back, then hickeys on each breast when she shed her bra, and lastly on the inside of her thighs when she shed her skirt.

A guy had just fucked my wife, making my ultimate fantasy come true. I didn't anticipate that I could get any more aroused from that, but the fact he had marked her as his everywhere he had kissed and sucked on her drove me to a state of ecstasy I had not imagined possible. He was sending me a message, I received it loud and clear, and the submissive part of me was excited about that.

My wife crawled onto the bed and still wearing her panties and spread her legs. She told me to come over and take her panties off. I crawled into bed between my wife's legs and I could see a big wet spot on her silk panties. I reached out and pulled her panties down her legs. The site that greeted me most people would have called a mess, but I thought the sight was beautiful. I took the panties and sniffed them. I loved the smell of the mixture of her and her lovers cum. I then put the crotch of her panties in my mouth and sucked on them, tasting her and her lovers cum for the first time.

We had planned on me mounting her while she told me all about her lover taking her. But that plan went out the window as soon as I saw the cum on, around and in her pussy, I knew then that there was going to be a new plan. You already know that I love to eat cum, and I thought it only appropriate that I eat my wife's lovers cum from her. I had never eaten my own cum from my wife, mostly because I usually came on the outside of her and I didn't want to freak her out by lapping it up, although I would have gladly done so. But at that moment, I could do nothing else. I stripped quickly and I looked her in the eyes and told her to tell me everything, and then moved my mouth to her pussy and started to clean her up. If she was shocked by this, she didn't show it.

My wife told me that when she was getting ready, she knew that was going to be the night. She was afraid she was going to give it away by how giddy she was. In truth, I hadn't noticed. She explained that this was her fourth date with this man, and she decided he was going to be the one after her last date with him. He, Simon, was a client of one of her co-workers that she had meant some time ago when she had gone out to dinner with the two of them. She really liked him, and when I told her I wanted her to find a lover, Simon was one of the guys she thought of. She was a little hesitant on approaching Simon as he was a client where she worked. She knew he was single but didn't know if he had a significant other or not. After realizing she kept comparing her other dates to Simon, she decided to approach him. She explained the situation to him and let him know if they liked each other, she was looking for a long-term relationship with him. Simon was all in from the beginning. What man wouldn't pass up a chance to be with an attractive, smart and successful woman.

As they both knew the purpose of this date was to have sex, they decided to skip dinner, go to a nightclub and have a few drinks and some snacks instead. They did some dancing, mostly to slow songs, during which she said they had their hands all over each other. They went back to his place early where he led her straight to his bedroom. They took turns undressing each other, alternating one piece of clothing at a time, taking their time to explore the newly exposed body part. Once they were naked, she took his hand and led him to his bed. They took it slow and explored each other fully, starting with a long passionate kisses. She said her first act of submission was to offer her neck to Simon, who proceeded to give her a love bite on her neck. She then offered her breast to him, which he sucked and gave each a love bit. She then offered her pussy to him, which he licked, sucked and then planted love bites on her thighs. Simon wanted to leave ample evidence of their coupling for me.

She then asked Simon to fuck her as her final act of submission. Simon asked about protection, but she assured Simon she was on the pill, and that her husband would want him to cum inside her. We hadn't really discussed that last part, but she was correct as my current lapping up her pussy indicated. She described to me how it felt as Simon entered her, indicating to me they had intercourse, not outercourse. She described Simons sexual demeanor as gentle, caring and passionate. He made sure she reached orgasm before he did each time, which she said was often. She let me know that it wasn't just sex that they had, they had made love to each other, and she had given herself fully to him.

They made love three times, missionary the first time, spooning from behind the second time and her riding him the third time, which she said was anything but gentle, as she rode him hard. She never mentioned how big his cock was, but from the fact that he made her cum multiple times told me he must at least be thick based on her only other experience of being able to cum with a man inside her.

The whole time my wife is telling the details of their dating and eventual coupling, I was taking my time to thoroughly clean her pussy inside and out. I was trying to be gentle, as I knew her pussy was swollen and had to be a bit sore. I started by remoisturizing the sticky cum on the outside with my tongue and then licking it clean. I then proceeded to lick and suck the inside of her pussy. Sticking my tongue in as far as could get it. I'm pretty sure my wife was periodically feeding me more of his cum, as every so often I thought she was flexing her stomach muscles and another glob of semen would make itself available to me. I was lying flat on my stomach with my arms underneath her legs for leverage to get my tongue as deep as I could. My extremely hard cock was rubbing between me and the bed. When she got to the part and told me it wasn't just sex they had, but they made love to each other, I lost all control and came all over the sheets. We were both spent after that. I didn't have it in me to fuck my wife as we had planned, and she was a bit too sore, so we just kissed and cuddled until we fell asleep.

12