All Comments on 'My Story5 The next 10 years'

by Jim3

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
zed0zed0about 12 years ago
Too Gay

Disgustingly gay. Sick very, very, sick, and gay. Way too gay, and disgusting. Sick very, very, sick, and way too gay. In fact it was disgustingly gay.

Hey! You don't suppose being a pathetic excuse for a man had anything to do with both wives cheating on your sorry ass and dumping you, do you???

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Disgusting fucking story.

I hate cucks. Any man that allows his woman to fuck other men and lick the cum out of her pussy deserve to have their balls cut off and shoved in their mouth. I don't understand willing cucks and their lifestyle. Pisses me off. FUCK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
To the last commenters; YES I THINK MOST PEOPLE GET THE PICTURE YOU FUCKING MORONIC TROLLS.

Don't you ever get bored of yourselves?? You speng your lives on this site dragging it down. Are you bitter twisted manhaters???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

All these negative comments!! What's wrong with these people? If you're not into cuckold stories then why the fuck are you reading them? Get a life!!

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
STRIKE ONE---STRIKE TWO

latency cucky bi runs deep. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

The subhuman non men cucks have thier panties in a bunch haven't they? I haven't read the story the tags and the comments were enough also it's laughable that these cuckold wimps get all angry when people complain about a story, isn't that everyone's right to complain? This site is all about free speech it's only narrow minded cuckolds that don't accept that people might want to complain about a sexual non erotic fetish story, what is really funny is that this writer claims this story is true, how sad for the writer.

FloridaryanFloridaryanabout 12 years ago
Does Anybody Find it Odd?

Does anyody find it odd that five of the six stories in Loving Wives today deals with some form of cuckoldry.I have always felt that cuckoldry was a Fetish enjoyed by married couples but that in its essence it was a Sexual Fetish. I could care less what other married couples do to get their jollies but I find this abundance of cuckold stories to be a bit disturbing.Like I said whatever floats your boat go for it but I think this truly belongs in either its own category or in Fetish. It gets a little old wading through these Fetish stories to find TLW story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
yummy yummy yummy yummy

he has those other guys rich creamy succulent cum in his tummy.i guess he is a cock sucker. i know one thing SURE MADE THE MAGGOTS PUKE.

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 12 years ago
Yeah floridaryan has a point, and puts it well. Repetitively similar tales, that may start off sexy (I like hotwife) but just degenerate to cuck and spunk eating. Vile.

Almost as if the author knows which buttons to press and being too lazy to write a real story takes the short cut to a response. But thanks for writing and as usual, opening up the forum.

I mean take florida's measured words. he's politely making his point, this time. We all know he can come down a whole lot meaner that that. And take the comment before that, by our ever present x_John_x. Why anonymous John? Why always so fucking mean-spirited? Thanks for the mail. you're a class act.

This message contains feedback for:

This feedback was sent by: x_JohnDoe_x

Comments:

"Hey x_dickless_X you truly are a cuckold wimp story lover aren't you? you actualy read a stroy by someone called "Cuckoldtony" and you enjoyed it and jerked off to it, what sad little moron you are. As for creampies? sorry you don't seem to understand My wife doesn't fuck other people unlike yours, I she doesn't need to fcuk other people she is well satisfied with me. But tell me what does a creampie taste like? I have no idea and will never know, of course you do so all the time. But if that is the only thing that gets you off then etc."

Yeah I'm sure she's beautiful, friend.

Sunday, 19 February 2012, 18:07

This message contains feedback for:

This feedback was sent by:x_JohnDoe_x

Comments:

"So you leave another comment on a cuckold wimp story, you must really get off on these stories but then creampies and being cuckolded are your thing right? An dof course after seeing you vote 3 stars on a story I and my 20 usernames all voted 1 star as I do to every story I see you vote on, so keep the comments coming and I will keep voting 1 star on all those stories with all my 20 usernames can you I guess which ones are my other usernames? You would be surprised at some of them. Enjoy your jerking off and creampies and your straw being shoved up someons ass so you cna drink it, that is your thing isn't it? I had no idea people did such things but then I guess whatever floats your boat if you enjoy it go for it, it' really isn't anything I wou etc."

So author, as you can read, some people do seem obsessed by creampies after all.

debbie2freedebbie2freeabout 12 years ago
kinda sad to be honest

If he likes watching his wife be with other people why divorce 2 times cause his wives did that.. you can't have it both ways

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
No point in reading the story.

1 star after seeing X_Witless_X and his comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Honest

At least you are honest about your fantasies and feelings. Many readers don't have the guts to be that open or truthful. I admit that I have the same fantasies myself. Although straight I have had both heterosexual, bi and gay experiences and enjoyed all of them. Cucklodry itself as a fantasy or play fantasy in a real threesome is a huge turn on and some of my best experiences. I consider myself straight, could be bi I suppose but I am not emotionally or physically attracted to the same sex, it is just the enjoyment and pleasure of touching, being touched by another human being and the excitement of that sensuality, whether naughty or right or wrong from a moral stance. I have been very careful, have no regrets and am secure in my sexuality with women. I am neither homophobic or threatened as some guys seem to be about bi or gay men. I always enjoy watching my lover with someone else but even more so if participating. I love the taste of her mouth, pussy or ass, especially if it tastes or is full of another mans cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Agreed with another "anon"... did not bother to read it.

Must be a "one" based upon the tags & comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wasted talent on a vile sick subject - Why?

Are you so old and jaded that nothing but male humilation and self disrespect arouse you?<P>

Just because you can doesn't mean should.<P>

How sad - for you and those around you.

Jim3Jim3about 12 years agoAuthor
To read or not to read

So many negative comments from people who really shouldn't be reading this story. The tags tell you what it's about, so if you read them, I can only assume that you must have some interest in the subject matter. It's no different from reading the menu outside a restaurant before you go in.

Then some idiot rates the story based on comments already placed, what's that all about? The story is true, I have no regrets about publishing this, along with my earlier stories. My life has been full of interesting people who have shown and helped me understand my urges through the years. I share these times with whoever might like to read about them. I enjoy reading similar stories on Literotica and I bypass the stories that may not be to my liking.

I know some of you guys out there will ridicule and despise me for what I am but it's normally guys who have similar feelings and they are so afraid to let them surface, so they get angry and abusive but they still read the story and others similar to mine. Making abusive comments, is their way of dealing with their own mixed up, conflicting feelings. Stories like mine worry them, because they may have recognised something in themselves that they would rather hide deep down inside.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
deep true

here another gay writer who can not wait that his wife cuckold him to have an excuse to suck the guy's cock

FloridaryanFloridaryanabout 12 years ago
Jim3

I somewhat commented about your story yesterday about the abundance of cuckold like stories in LW's. I saw your comment today and to some degree I agree with it. What I think bothers alot of people that comment on this type of story and what I was trying to get across to you yesterday is that your story is not in t he correct category. Listen Jim3 if watching your wife or girlfriend have sex with other people gets you off congrads more power to you. That is YOUR sexual fetish and I think most people would care less if this is what makes you happy. The problem the way I see it is that if you asked 100 random people on the street if this is a "normal" behavior I would be willing to bet that you would not get very many people to agree with your viewpoint. Like I said before if this is what makes you happy great. Just put it in the correct category. Believe me you will have a alot less negative feedbackl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I WAS SICK HOW MESSED UP R U .THIS SHOULD BE IN GAY OR FETISH SECTION LICKING ANOTHER MANS SPERM ITS JUST GROSS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Anonymous comment by the author

The tags are there for you to see. Cuckold, Cream Pie, Cleanup. I couldn't have made it much clearer. However, you read the story, so ask yourself why?

I've been a member on this site for a lot of years and never once left a negative comment purely because I didn't agree with the life style. I read stories that are likely to turn me on, it's what most of us do. However, I miss out certain categories that don't appeal, that's also what most of us do. I don't write loads of abuse and I will always assume if you read the story, you have some interest in the subject. if you are one who negatively rates a story because the subject matter is not to your liking, without even reading it, then you are just a moron and you probably have a few gay/bi tendancies yourself.

Loving Wives has always had a mix of stories in it and my own have always been about my life with my first and second wifes. I started my first story in Loving Wives years ago, so it was natural to always update the stories in the same category. Yes I agree that maybe Literotica should have a Cuckold category but they don't, so please, please check the tags before reading and move on if it's not what you want.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
author completely misses the point

Closet cuckolds see titles and tags and read stories knowing full well what they contain. They feel shame because it gets them hard so they leave negative comments to prove to themselves that they really didn't like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
get the nomenclature correct Mr anon

ped0 is a wannabe cuck not closet, bbl is an internet hard man and closet cuck, florid aryan is closeted but has avoided the laughable internet hard man tag so far. Anyone who reads a cuck story then negatively comments is a closet cukold or wannabe cuckold, end of story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
author gets the point, Florid doesn't

Ask 100 people on the street if this story gets them off and who knows how many would admit it. Ask 100 people who read this story if it got them off and get the same number. Why? Because denial and self-hate trump truth and self awareness. What makes it funny and sad is, despite latent incurable ignorance, everyone is anonymous on this site so admitting it got you off is really just admitting to yourself; not family, friends, co-workers, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Are out in the open cuckolds "Self aware"

And does that make NON cuckolds "Not self aware"? wow these comments get more pathetic and stupid by the minute by the 'real' cucks that should really tell their friends and family what and who they are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
out in the open cucks are aware of why they read cuck stories

What people forget is that many closet cucks don't know why they read so many cuck stories, it isn't always denial, sometimes the closet cuck is simply unaware of why they read them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great homophobia responses.

Very polarizing responses from a bunch of homophobes. Looks like you should all join the congregation of Fred Phelps, because everyone else will burn in hell - right?:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Phelps

Truth is, there is a large population of gay people and your comments are reinforcing your ignorance because you think everyone has to be just like you, otherwise they must be sick. You are all the same guys that tell everyone that if you were able to suck you're own dick that you wouldn't, but secretly, you know you would. You might also fool yourself into thinking that the reason you secretly would suck your own dick is because it feels good to your dick and it's not because you haven't fantasized about having a dick in your mouth. The point is, you very likely don't accept gays and have a lot of built up hate in your life. Otherwise, if you are okay with gays, how hard is to accept their is a huge population of people who feel attracted to both sexes and that these people have found a way to enjoy the only life that they have. If you don't like the fantansy, who cares, move on and read the ones you do. Negative opinions and free speech are fine and can be very appropriate when made by people who are directly impacted by say a government who oppresses, but your negative comments are just for the enjoyment of expressing your hate. Very limited thinking from very limited minds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
@anon -great homophobia responses

Look moron, people that don't have a "taste" for gay sex aren't afraid of gays, they just prefer hetrosex. The hapless character in the story is an obvious looser. Sad story with no erotic content...

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Better...

He would better stay single after the first divorce....He was gay, so simple for him to assume it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I liked it and came good while reading

anyone who reads these and then talks bad or negative about it is plane and simply STUPID. I have never once read a story to the end that I didn't like. If I begin to read and it is boring or something im not turned on by I simply STOP READING it and move on to the next. To The person that says its not "normal" I wish I could meet you cuz I would put your "normal" down your idiot throat till u choke. Get off this web site there is no room for stupid idiot haters like you. you are not forced to read it so don't because nobody wants YOU to read it anyway. I loved the story keep up the good work. Haters only hate because they are not creative or they don't have hot good kinky sex like us.

pitbull4pitbull4about 9 years ago

he is a faggot that is it

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Even

Even as a Brit, this cuck is a pathetic piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Made me cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous