All Comments on 'My Student Pt. 03'

by xnpd

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Excellent writing and series. Boy that twink went off the rails. Well done I really enjoyed your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Interesting theme

Keep writing but drop the condoms.. We need raw bareback breeding with sloppy boi pussy leaking cum.

bullworshipperbullworshipperalmost 4 years ago

i luv professor fucking his student stories. Especially if the student is dominant. More please.

DV19DV19about 3 years ago
Excellent story: But personally,

This series was a very nice read. Good character development, a couple of slightly confusing moments when I had to go back and reread in order to know if the paragraph was current time, or flashback time or?

While the aggressive hot Twink student getting stretched by the Bear-Professor is a hot subject and this one is very well done,

I personally would like to see the Professor not be the victim/loser in this story.. I'd love to see an additional Pt. 04 where the Professor finds a way to 'find' Aaron, and using a different identity or photos corner Aaron into a meeting, and get revenge or retribution. Not sure which would be best.

With the Professor still teaching, it would have to be a very thoroughly thought out scenario. Maybe the Professor never shows his face or lets Aaron know that he's behind the revenge/retribution. But the Professor gets a copy of the video.

Something like a come-on to Aaron that he's wanted for another video with him and a Bear. And the Professor sets it up that Aaron gets a LOT more than he thinks he's getting.. Maybe a couple of Bears DP him, and it's all recorded.

Or maybe Aaron gets something like a tattoo on his ass cheeks stating that he's a thief and blackmailer. Something that will brand him for life like he did to the Professor.

Yes, I'm a vindictive/vingeful person, And while the Professor was conflicted by his lust for Aaron, it was, as the story unfolds, a trick and manipulation of the Professor's lust by Aaron that is the real story.. And this story could have gone a different direction: The kid could have actually had a problem at home, and the Professor could have actually helped Aaron get through it,, and never became a sexual predator.. It could have been a lost love, ruined marriage, but the student/professor/mentor relationship sustains itself.

Hmm.. well anyway.. a great story, which begs for a pt.04, at least in my mind.. :-)

DV19

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous