My Submission Ch. 02

Story Info
How I received my collar!
1.5k words
4.26
4.5k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laoch59
Laoch59
37 Followers

Weeks had passed, with almost every night my Mistress claiming me, training me, using me.

She taught me about true submission, the offering of power and control to another, and how that took time to develop the trust necessary for it to become fulfilling. We discussed so many things, in between the sexual fun! Oh, and about that, the sexual fun, I want to share an account of one of those times...and my reward!

It was about two weeks after our first encounter, when my Mistress sent me a text message:

COME TO MY APARTMENT AT 8, SHAVE ALL HAIR FROM YOUR BODY WITH THE EXCEPTION OF YOUR HEAD

To say I was shocked is an understatement. Yet, I also felt a twinge from my cock. I had already been trained by my Mistress that no reply was needed, just my obedience. So, I went into my bathroom and stripped, and began doing as my Mistress had commanded me. I started by shaving my legs and armpits, a completely new experience for me! I admit, my cock was hard by the time I finished, wondering why a total hair removal was needed.

Shaving my pubic region was easier, as I always kept myself well-groomed, trimmed. Still, shaving my balls completely made me nervous! By the time I was done, I was rock hard, and also perfectly smooth from my neck down to my toes. It had taken longer than I expected, as I realized I also had to shave my chest. That led to shaving my arms. When I was done, I knew I couldn't do much about my back, not with the tools I had at hand. Yet, as I looked in the mirror, the only visible hair on my body was on my head, just as my Mistress had commanded!

By the time I arrived at my Mistress's apartment, I was freshly showered, smooth everywhere I could reach, and incredibly turned on, wondering what the night would hold.

She answered my knock at her door in the usual manner. She was wearing only high heels, a tiny silk thong that clearly left little to the imagination, and a silk bra that seemed to accentuate her firm breasts, barely covering her dark nipples. I knew the drill...as soon as the door opened I was to step in and undress.

The door closed behind me as I finished stripping, then slipping to my knees, spreading my legs wide apart, my cock hard, throbbing, my hands placed on my thighs, palms up. My Mistress had taught me to keep my head high, not looking down, to be proud of who I was, as her personal fucktoy. I gazed up at her, my eyes filled with devotion, hoping for her approval.

"Oh my pet, you missed your back!" She said this as she walked around me, dragging her long nails over my smooth skin. I shivered at her soft touch, my already hard cock growing even harder, if that is possible.

"I know, Mistress, I had no way of shaving my back!"

She smiled sweetly as she stood in front of me, lifting my head slightly, then suddenly pulling my head to her crotch, rubbing my face against the tiny swatch of silk covering her pussy.

"And you're hard already, turned on by something!"

She continued pressing my face against her silk-covered sex, I could smell her pussy, which only added to my own arousal. I trembled as I struggled to keep from reaching for her, my hands gripping my thighs tightly. As suddenly as she began the teasing, she pushed my head away, stepping back, looking into my eyes as she whispered, "To the bathroom, I will finish what I ordered!"

I crawled to the bathroom, opening the door to the large shower, leaning my head against the bench on the corner. I can't see her, but I hear her turning on the water, and I have to stifle a cry as the cold water hits my bare skin. Without warning, one of her hands clamps around my neck, pressing me tight against the bench, while I feel the slick cream hitting my back followed by a razor. She is quick, efficient, and it isn't long before she releases my neck, and rinses me off.

Without a word she walks away, leaving me kneeling in the corner of the shower, dripping, cock still hard, shivering in the cool air. Finally, I hear her calling me from the spare room, which has become my training room, "Don't just kneel there, come here, pet!"

I quickly crawl to her, entering the training room, seeing her there, naked now, her body displayed for me, laying back on the bench I usually occupy, her legs spread wide, her silky smooth pussy open and so inviting. Of course, I also know, off-limits to me until, unless, she relents.

"Make your Mistress cum, pet, lick my cunt. Do it well! I have a reward for you, if you please me."

I didn't need any more! I quickly crawled to my Mistress, pressing my head between her perfect thighs, my tongue reaching for the slit as I knew she enjoyed, licking hungrily up and down, avoiding her clit for now, as I knew she enjoyed a good tongue licking first.

I keep my hands from her body, barely, my cock twitching and throbbing as her aroma and taste drive me wild, my tongue licking from below her pussy and up to wiggle into her tight opening, feeling her nectar coating my face. I can hear her moans getting louder as I work my tongue up and down faster, finally feeling her hands reach for my head, pulling me tight against her pussy, her hips grinding her pussy against my open mouth, almost smothering me.

I knew the signal, she was ready for my tongue to reach for her clit! I lifted my head just enough to suckle on her swollen bud, pulling it between my lips, pressing it gently so my tongue could buzz lightly over the tip, suckling on it like a mother's nipple, my eyes closing as I focused on pleasuring my Mistress!

As my tongue danced over her clit, I could feel the tension building in my Mistress. I shook my head gently, trying to add more sensations to my tongue and lips, moaning loudly, hoping it would add even more, my entire focus on her orgasm! I could feel her hands tighten on my head, then the nails on her fingers began to dig in. I was so close to making her cum!

Finally, her body begins to arch off the bench, pushing her pussy tight into my face, my tongue swirling and gliding over her clit, bringing her to a climax. She did something she had never done before, though; when her orgasm hit, she squirted! I felt the warm flood hitting my face, I knew what was happening, but I also knew better than to recoil. I closed my eyes, focusing my tongue on her clit, as her sweet cries of ecstasy rang in the room, her juices dripping off my face onto the floor.

Her hands released my head, and as she has trained me to do, I sit back on my heels, kneeling for her, a smile on my face as her cries have told me I did a very good job of pleasuring my Mistress. She sits up on the bench, looking at me, then reaching to pull my head against her belly.

"My pet, I want to ask you a few questions, now that you have proven your obedience and devotion to me so willingly. You shaved yourself, without questioning me, and you have pleasured me, even when my orgasm made me squirt all over your face."

"Of course, Mistress, ask me anything," I said quietly, a mixture of anxiety and excitement welling into my chest, making it feel suddenly tight.

"Pet, do you trust me to become your permanent Mistress? Do you want to be my pet, fully? Would you grant to me your submission, your loyalty, your devotion?"

I looked up, my eyes finding hers, swimming with deep emotions I never knew existed inside my being, and whispered softly, "Mistress, I love and worship you, I would be honored if you would accept my submission to you, permanently, as your pet. I trust you completely, and I give to you my devotion, my loyalty, my body to be used by you, for your pleasure and delight, if you will have me?"

I see her reach to the side, coming out with a collar in her hand, "Pet, would you accept this collar as a symbol of our dynamic, me as your Mistress, you as my pet?"

All I can do now is nod, overwhelmed by the feelings as she slips the collar around my neck, snugging it gently.

"Now my pet, you are truly mine, and we can continue your training, in earnest."

To be continued...

Laoch59
Laoch59
37 Followers