My Submission Ch. 01

Story Info
A tale of male submission to a female Domme.
1.4k words
4.33
8.4k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laoch59
Laoch59
37 Followers

How does a man become a submissive, a man who needs the touch of a Dominatrix to make him feel complete? I can't answer that question fully, but I can tell you about my journey.

I met my Mistress online, we chatted about mundane things at first. We shared stories about growing up, school, work, and families. Eventually, we decided to meet and continue developing a relationship.

I don't remember when it turned to sexual things, or when it turned to some of the more forbidden sexual things. But I do remember the first time She called me her pet. We were chatting about certain aspects of sexuality, especially where it connected to the ideas of submission and Dominance. I mentioned to her that I was curious about what it would be like to serve a Dominatrix, as a submissive sex slave.

She giggled and said to me, "How would you serve her, my pet?"

Hearing her call me her pet sent a shiver through my body, "However she would command me," I said softly.

Sitting with her, on her couch, she giggled softly and said something to me that sent another shiver through my body, "In that case, pet, I am going to go change into some appropriate play clothes, and you should get naked and wait for me to return."

"Yes, Mistress," I whispered, surprised at my response. I watched as she walked into her bedroom, and then quickly disrobed. I was feeling very anxious, as our relationship had not yet advanced to physical intimacy, and here I was, naked, sitting on her couch, wondering what I had gotten myself into.

I could feel my manhood starting to stiffen as I waited. When she finally stepped back into the living room, She was wearing only her panties and high heels. Her full breasts swayed gently as she walked toward me, my eyes wandering over her form, my manhood becoming fully erect at the sight of her. Only as she got close did I notice She was carrying a leather collar and a leash.

"Kneel, bitch!"

Startled by the sudden harsh words, I slipped off the couch and onto my knees, my hard member standing at attention as I realized I had obeyed without question.

She approached me, slipping the collar around my neck, and then attaching the leash to it, tugged it gently.

"Now, pet, it's time for your first lesson in submission. Are you willing to let me train you?"

I was in shock, looking at her almost nude body so close I could touch it, but seemingly frozen by her question. I managed to mumble, "Yes, Mistress."

She tugged on the leash, forcing me down onto all fours, then started walking toward her bedroom, the leash pulling tight until I started to crawl after her. My head was lifted enough so I could watch her supple ass sway in front of me, my manhood erect, my balls feeling heavy as I began second-guessing my choice to obey.

She walked to her bed and pointed to it, "Climb on, lay down, on your back, pet."

Without hesitation I obeyed, climbing onto the bed, and laying back, my head turned to gaze at her nearly nude body as she picked up leather cuffs, attaching one to each of my wrists and then adding two more to my ankles. Using rope, she pulled my hands over my head, spreading my arms, attaching the ropes to the headboard. Using more ropes, she did the same to my ankles, pulling my legs apart, securing the ankle cuffs to the footboard. In the end, I allowed her to restrain me, without a struggle, leaving me tied to the bed, unable now to resist.

She turned and brought out a dildo, at least 8" in length, twirling it in her hand. "Did you ever wonder what a cock in your virgin ass would feel like, pet?"

I shook my head, "No, not really!"

"Too bad, I want to watch your face as I shove this thing into that tight ass!" She said and then starts to laugh as she reaches for a bottle of lube, dribbling some over the dildo before laying it on my belly, the cold liquid making me gasp.

Still laughing as she dribbles lube over my swollen, throbbing manhood, letting it roll down over my balls and between my spread legs, she picks up the dildo and starts to use the head to massage my puckered little hole, my hips lifting as I struggle to try and get away.

"MISTRESS!"

Without waiting for me to stop her, she pushes the dildo into my ass, forcing it open, the sudden pain of the penetration making me almost whimper as she holds it in my quivering hole. "What, precious pet?"

"Oh fuck!!!!" My scream is real, the pain intense as she holds the huge dildo inside my tortured ass. Then, as she holds it steady the pain begins to subside, my cock twitches as I feel it turn to something else...pleasure!

"Ohhh, fuck, Mistress, please, fuck Your pet's ass!"

My own words shock me, but before I can say anything more, she drives the dildo as deep into my ass as it will go, my head rolling from side to side as she does so, my cock twitching and jerking as the pain/pleasure mix builds. I look at my cock, seeing a drop of precum form and drip down my shaft, my breathing becoming labored as I feel sensations I had never imagined before. Without warning, her hand reaches down and grips my cock, beginning to stroke it slowly, matching the rhythm to that of the dildo driving into my ass.

"Don't you dare cum without my permission, pet!"

Her words echo through my foggy brain, the feeling of the dildo in my ass and her delicate fingers stroking my cock almost too much to bear. I grit my teeth, pulling on the restraints to try and free myself, but finally I just lay back and let her use my body as her toy, panting hard as I struggle to keep from climaxing.

She leans down, kissing one of my small, man nipples, sucking it hard into her mouth, only adding to the sensations flooding through me, my hips once again begin to lift and squirm, my cock beginning to twitch and jerk in her hand.

"Mistress!!! I need to cum, please!!!"

She laughs at my plea, her hand gripping the base of my aching cock tightly, her other hand shoving the dildo as deep as possible into my ravaged ass, her head lifting from my nipple, she whispers a single word, "NO!"

My eyes fly open as she denies my release, my cock jerking in her hand, my teeth grinding together painfully, my hands grip into fists as I pull at the cuffs, gouging the leather into my flesh.

"Fuck, Mistress, I beg You!!!"

Her crazed laugh rings in the room as she continues to jerk my cock, pulling hard on it as she drives the dildo into my ass one lats time.

"NOW! Cum pet!!! Cum for your Mistress!!!!"

Without waiting for anything more I let the fire consume me, my balls contracting tightly as I lose control, my seed spilling out onto my belly and chest in smooth, thick streams, splattering onto me as I release, my ass squeezing hard around the dildo without realizing what is happening.

As sudden as my eruption was, the end was also sudden, as my Mistress stops stroking my hard cock, lifting her hand to my lips she commands me to clean her fingers, dripping with my own cum, without hesitating, I eagerly begin licking up my seed from her fingers, being careful to be thorough. She draws her hand away and begins to release my bonds after pulling the dildo gingerly from my now non-virgin ass. Her touches seem light, loving and tender as she removes the cuffs, gently rubbing the skin that has almost been worn through.

"Such a good pet," She says to me, almost whispering the words, her eyes looking at me in a way that can only be described as loving.

"Thank You, Mistress," I manage to say, the words tumbling out without a thought of what I was saying. As I mulled over my words, I realized, I was indeed Her pet, I had submitted to Her, willingly. I knew I could never go back...

To be continued...

Laoch59
Laoch59
37 Followers