The Hidden String

Story Info
A trip to a fancy restaurant.
947 words
4
12.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A weekend not long ago, Her slave was locked in chastity from Friday afternoon till Monday morning.

We follow our self-invented 'Six-to-Six Principle' in our household, so this is how we normally do chastity play.

On Saturday night, Her slave had invited Mistress to dinner in one of Her favourite restaurants in Copenhagen.

Mistress instructed Her slave to wear the sharpest spikes in the cage, and to dress in a pair of chinos, no underwear, a light shirt, formal shoes, and a blazer. She likes how Her slave always looks great dressed like that.

When Her slave had inserted the spikes, Mistress took a length of string, pulled it through the base of the cock cage, up and behind Her slave's neck, and back to the cage again. Mistress tightened the string so Her slave had to bend the neck slightly forward. Then She tied the ends together in a square knot in front of Her slave's chest.

Before leaving the house, Mistress grabbed inside the shirt, and yanked the string. The reaction was immediate. Her cock tried desperately to get hard in the cage, and Her slave made a sound, indicating that the restraint of the cage, and the pain from the spikes, did what they were supposed to. Her slave thanked Mistress, as instructed.

On the train to Copenhagen, Mistress pulled the string several times. Her slave thanked Mistress every time, and Mistress was enjoying Her power.

In the restaurant, Mistress chose a square table with an angled sofa covering two sides. Mistress sat on the sofa, and directed Her slave to sit on the other part of the sofa, just around the corner from Mistress. In this way Mistress had free access to the string, and Mistress pulled it often. She had instructed Her slave to remain quiet, and be careful not to attract too much attention from the other guests in the restaurant, but Her slave still remembered to thank Mistress every single time Mistress pulled the string.

During dinner, Mistress also reached a hand down between Her slave's legs. Mistress took a firm grip of Her caged cock. The look in Her slave's eyes, the mix of lust, pain, affection and desperate frustration, was a bliss. Mistress could feel Her cock trying desperately to get hard inside the cage. Mistress could also feel the chinos were getting wet from the dripping precum.

Mistress relaxed, and enjoyed the meal. The chat with Her slave, was long and intimate. Mistress didn't hurry at all.

Her slave asked for permission to use the loo. Her mission was complete. Mistress said that eight minutes should be enough, and checked the time. Her slave got up, and realised that the chinos were soaked with precum, from between the legs and down the legs. Mistress laughed when Her slave was trying to walk to the loo as if nothing was wrong.

By the time Her slave returned, their waiter had brought the desserts with coffee and grappa. More than ten minutes had passed, but Mistress talked about the wonderful meal they had enjoyed together, as if nothing was wrong.

Mistress pulled the string a few more times during the dessert, and gave it a good tug, when Mistress told Her slave to ask for the bill.

On the train home, Mistress kept playing with the string, and enjoyed seeing the agony and frustration on Her slave's face. The compartment was empty, so Mistress removed Her soaking wet panties, and ordered Her slave to kneel down, and lick Her pussy. Two orgasms came swiftly, but Mistress managed to avoid making too much noise.

When Mistress had recovered, She rolled up Her panties, and put them into Her slave's mouth. Her slave nodded humbly for thank you, and was allowed to sit in the seat opposite Mistress again.

At home, Her slave undressed, strapped cuffs on wrists and ankles and knelt in front of Mistress. Mistress collared Her slave before grabbing the string, and pulling Her slave up to a standing position. Then Mistress ordered Her slave to fetch the spankstick (latex covered carbon fiber cane) that Mistress knows Her slave really hates, and bend over the big armchair in the living room. There was a score to settle for the long visit to the loo, and it had been almost a week since Mistress last administered a spanking.

Sixty strokes later, Mistress sat down on the sofa. She placed Her slave's little yellow pillow in front of Mistress, and signaled for Her slave to come over and kneel on the pillow. Her slave obeyed, with tears of pain and frustration running down the cheeks.

Mistress removed the panties and the string. Then She hugged and kissed Her slave passionately for a long time. Mistress also thanked Her slave for the most wonderful evening, and for the fantastic dinner.

In a way, Mistress felt that the natural thing to do now, would be to release Her slave from chastity, and use Her cock for great sex all night long, but Mistress decided against it for three reasons:

1. Such privileges are not for sale. Neither for gifts, nor for sulking.

2. This chastity game was originally requested by Her slave, and one of Her tasks is to be adamant, and NOT give in.

3. Mistress DID let Her slave cum less than three weeks ago, and the deal was to let Her slave go for at least one full month without an orgasm.

Instead, Mistress decided to let Her slave lick Mistress to three full orgasms, before letting Her frustrated, locked up, and unfulfilled slave spoon Mistress, so Mistress could fall asleep in the arms of Her loving slave husband.