My Submissive Wife

Story Info
My wife is in charge at work but a submissive at home.
1.9k words
4
49.3k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Taffe
Taffe
116 Followers

My Sub Wife

This is a totally made up story, but I often wonder if it is happening somewhere to somebody.

Since I have known my wife she has been a submissive in fact after dating her for a month I went round to her house and she told me. Straight out. I was a bit shocked and I did think I was being played a bit. We arranged the next weekend that she would be my sub. We went out twice in the week and I did not bring the subject up, I wanted too, just didn't. The week end arrived and I went round on Saturday morning to find Helen naked on her knees in the kitchen with a collar around her neck and a note in her hand.

"Dear Simon,

I have already told you that I'm a submissive and that I enjoy both the pleasure and the pain of being punished for doing something incorrectly or not to your standard. If you wish to walk away now that is fine and we will not see each other again. - Love Helen"

I looked at Helen took the lead off her and pulled her too her feet, kissed her and said simply "Ok."

That is how it started basically. I have left out a few things but I'm sure you get what happens now. We got married.

We had two weddings one for all the family & friends which was great, we had a honeymoon in Spain and then came home.

The other wedding took place in our own front room. There were only 6 people there and that was 3 other Masters and their subs.

My wife came down the stairs in what I had put out for her to wear, nipple clamps, a ball gag and a veil. The other subs also had stuff on nipple bells, ankle chains with heavy weights that made it hard to walk with.

At the table was a brand new ball gag, a set of cuffs with keys, some nipple clamps and a small whip. During the proceeds Helen was asked several questions.

1. Do you agree to the pleasure and pain that your master will give you how he sees fit?

2. Do you agree to this marriage?

3. Do you see your master as the person who is now in charge?

Helen simply said "I do."

That was it.

I was given the cuffs and Helen held out her wrists and I put the cuffs on. I pinched and squeezed her nipples and put the clamps on. Everyone clapped and my wife was beaming. We had a little party and my wife and I cut the cake with her cuffs on. I fed her cake. I had some whipped cream that I put on her tits in front of everyone and licked it off. All done.

I had a list of rules which I gave to Helen.

1. There will be a cupboard inside the front door. Your outside clothes will go in there. In the house you will be naked at all times, unless previously arrange.

2. If you are home first, you will do your normal jobs. When I get home I expect you to be standing in the lounge ready for inspection.

3. No hair below the neck.

4. I will play when I say, you will ask permission to cum, if you cum without permission you will be punished.

5. You will always end talking to me with "Sir".

6. I will have toys that I will leave in you or on you for any length of time.

7. If we go out you will be inspected before we leave.

8. I will never share you, although we will watch others who like to be watched.

9. The punishment will not leave permeant marks.

10. I may add more rules at my choosing.

"Thank you Sir." Is all Helen said.

Helen has a good job and she is respected and listened to and in charge of several projects and several people. When she comes home all sense of responsibility is gone.

So that is how we progressed. I came home and Helen is ready for inspection. The first few times I found hair, Helen was punished were the hair was.

She was stood up with her hands behind her head, her legs spread by a bar, and I whipped up to her fanny warning her that if she moved then I would add a few. Helen stood and took it.

"Sorry Sir, I will do better."

I left her stood in the lounge while I went to get a bit more punishment. I grabbed the clamps, pinched the nipples till Helen shut her eyes trying not to scream out and put the clamps on. They will stay on for 15 mins. I took the bar off and suggested we get some dinner ready.

We set about the prep and after 15 mins Helen asked, "Please Sir can the clamps come off now?"

"I will take them off when I am ready."

Helen was now trying not to move too much or make her tits move.

"Do some star jumps I want to see you tits move."

Helen looked pleading.

"Get on with it." Was all I said.

Helen started to do the star jumps naked in the kitchen her tits moving up and down causing her pain and when I told her to stop and put my fingers in her and move them in and out, it was causing her pleasure as well.

"Please can I cum Sir?"

I kept going without responding.

"Please Sir, I really want to cum for you."

I kept going. Then I stopped undid the clamps, sucked on her left tit before saying "Cum now." I did the same to the right tit and my wife stood and shook as she came. "Hands and knees till I have got dinner done."

Helen got into position. I had her follow me in to the dining room. I told her to sit on the chair and eat, what she did not eat she would eat later and to take her time.

You know when you see the news on TV that you only see from the waist up. Well the same thing with conference calls. We are working from home Helen is using down stairs whilst I use up. Helen still does her work but from the waist down she is naked. I would insist that she was fully naked and available all the time but you never know who might what to see her from work. Rule one still applies.

Just to keep it interesting working from home can be fun. I will ask her if she wants a cup of tea and while the kettle is boiling I will put my hands inside her clothes and play with her tits or swing her chair out and play with her cunts. I have put a vibrator up inside her whilst I make the tea. It's classed as away from screen time. All companies insist that just because you are working from home you still need AFK (Away from Keyboard). We will drink our tea, I will remove the vibe. Helen will say "Thank you Sir." We will carry on with our day.

No more travelling to and from work is always good it gives you more time in bed but less exercise and less interaction with other people which can be a shame. Helen still stands for her morning inspection and then puts her top clothes back on for work.

On Wednesday Helen had brought me a cup of tea. All I said was "Have you finished work?"

To which she replied "Yes Sir."

"Why have you got clothes on then?"

Helen removed her clothes.

"Too late for that now I will punish you on Friday."

Helen went straight down stairs and put the clothes in the cupboard and went into the lounge for inspection.

Helen was more than keen the following day, giving me a blow job under my desk at lunchtime. Bringing me tea naked during the day. At one stage I wanted to put the nipple clamps on and make her sit naked during work time but it was no worth the risk.

So Friday started normally with the daily inspection which I never get tired off, I started by slapping her tits so they bounced off each other, the inside of her thighs and finally I had her bend over the table and whipped her ass with a small whip. "To work." Was all I said.

Helen put her top clothes on saying "Sorry Sir" as she did.

"That was only part one." I said.

At the end of the day after the evening inspection which now Helen was both wary and excited about what was next.

"Go and stand in the shower." I told her.

Helen was stood under the shower which is over the bath.

"You may start."

Helen turned on the shower and just presumed I was going to watch her something I do every time. Not this time though.

I leant over and turned the cold on and believe me when that shower gets cold it gets very cold. Helen let out a squeal, I just stood there and started giving instructions.

"Hold you tits up so they get the full water spray and keep them there till I say."

"Put the plug in the bath and let it fill up."

As she lent down I kept her there letting the water run over her back and down her ass and her hair. When I let her go she got back up her tits were a bit blue and her nipples were sticking out. I grabbed the clamps and put them on. I could see that Helen was getting cold but there was more to come.

"Without tuning the shower off I want you to lay in the bath and make sure the cold water goes all over you cunt, making sure you hold yourself open and get some inside." Helen was now shivering. I removed the clamps told her to roll over and do the same with her ass. I made her do this several times. I did turn the tap off and just kept making her turn over and then back again each time splashing water on the required parts. Then I got the shower head turned it on cold again and ran the head over her body making sure I lingered in places.

"What must you do if you bring me tea in future?"

"I must be naked sir."

"Correct, I'm going down stairs to start dinner you have 20 mins to get dry. Do not forget rule one."

Helen came down stairs still a bit blue. "Blow me."

Helen got on her knees and sucked me a bit, I pulled her up led her in to the lounge bent her over and fucked her, she came several times at one stage the moans were a bit loud and I thought I might have to gag her. After we sat down and had a nice dinner before she cuddled up next to me on the sofa and fell asleep.

What would her colleagues think if they could see their hard assed boss being a submissive, I wonder?

Taffe


Taffe
Taffe
116 Followers