All Comments on 'My Submissive Wife'

by Taffe

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
As far as I know

This is the first one of your stories I’ve read and given the intro it made me think that BDSM was either new to you or something you have a passing interest in.

The more I read the more it seemed like this was either a first story or a story about kink that you’re interested in but have little knowledge of. Imagine my surprise after finishing the story and then looking at your story index.

It’s a very unbalanced account of an imaginary relationship. The way the story reads the husband is a sadist and I could only hope that in the scenario that the wife is a masochist. It’s a rushed gleeful account/of how much pain he can inflict on his wife if it hadn’t been for the summary of their weddings I’d had thought it was a story about domestic violence with a serving of Stockholm Syndrome.

D/s particularly/ probably more so in marriage is supposed to be a symbiotic relationship. Where were his vows to nurture and care for her, to honour her limits but continue to test their shared limits? There’s an appalling lack of basic knowledge like: how long is it safe to wear nipple clamps? It’s between 10-30 mins max if they are low pressure, obviously if jthey have a more intense grip the time is much less. Ever tried shaving your own pubic hair? It’s damned near physically impossible to safely shave around your own arsehole. Then there’s the water torture he inflicted on her, for her to be still suffering from cyanosis 20 minutes after getting out of the bath means she was in there a ridiculously long time. Prolonged immersion in cold water can cause; shock, cyanosis, disorientation, impaired balance, impaired cognitive function, erratic breathing and for those who have a weak heart it can also cause heart attack.

The closest he ever came to after care in the story was when she fell asleep on the sofa cuddled up next to him.

Once again this is yet another story with a bizarre distorted view of BDSM. Obviously there isn’t one set example because it covers such a wide range of kinks but BDSM does have basic guidelines. All that aside to answer your initial question then yes there a undoubtedly a lot of households where things like this are going on the concept is very very sexy. S.S.C doesn’t equate to dull BDSM 😉

I’m sure that with a little research this story could be panty meltingly hot....well not that she would be allowed to wear them at home.

Best of luck with your writing and thanks for sharing your imagination.

Tess (UK)

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

If this person were real, I think they would be leaving you. I know I would. You are bordering on abusive more than discipline, bondage, etc. Sub is sub, not slave. You are treating her like a slave. What's her safe word? Does she have one? It needs to make sense.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

More sex slave than sub though.

Mobass68Mobass68almost 2 years ago

quit reading as soon as it read "i will never share you" . How can you possibly enjoy all the games you can play with your sub and not share her ? Oh well to each their own.......

HappyLHappyL6 months ago

Lots of grammar issue make it hard to read, making it less enjoyable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous