My Surprise Dom Pt. 02

Story Info
An unknown costume party guest satisfies Tina's yearnings.
2.1k words
4.16
3.7k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/13/2023
Created 07/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quides
quides
30 Followers

I woke up to a knock. A quick glance at the clock showed it was around ten.

"Man, that was one beautifully powerful orgasm," I said out loud.

As I rose, I remembered I was still in costume and snagged an oversized cardigan. A quick glance in the entry mirror revealed that my posture collar was still on. I pulled the hood tight, then paused.

"I should just blow them off," I thought, but chose instead to look through the peephole. It was Damian.

"Oh, fuck!" I said. I really wanted to open the door, but like this?

I wrapped the cardigan tight, unlatched the door, and poked my upper body out.

"Hi," I said. "What's going on?"

"I'm so sorry to bother you this early, but I forgot Gary's leash last night."

I let him in, not really thinking about what he'd just said. He looked sexy in a pullover sweater, linen pants, and sandals, with a smile just as alluring as when he'd left. All the submissive feelings I'd masturbated to resurfaced, intensified by the outfit I was still wearing.

"Wow," he said, looking at my stocking-clad legs, then back up at me. "I wasn't expecting that greeting, but I'll take it!"

I laughed. "I'm afraid I fell asleep before changing."

"Well, I obviously woke you, so I won't keep you long."

As he walked past me to retrieve the leash, I processed what he'd said.

"Pardon me for asking, but do you play with Gary that way?" I asked him. "You were so convincing last night."

He looked back at me and chuckled.

"No, Tina, I can't say I have. Who knows? It might happen someday, but not likely."

His next words hit me hard.

"I'm not gay, you know."

"Holy WTFs!" I thought. It was a mixed response to poor assumptions and anger. "Why hadn't he said something? Why hadn't I asked or found out?!"

I was overcome with want. For answers, for him.

"Oh," I said, "I'm so sorry. I assumed that, well, whatever. I clearly assumed wrong."

"That's OK," he said with a relaxed expression. "It's not the first time someone assumed that. We're just business partners. They're great guys, but have no interest in going there."

"Business partners?!" I questioned. I felt embarrassed, excited, and cheated out of exploring him all at once.

"What about the outfit?" I asked.

"That's all me," he said. "What did you think of it?"

What did I think? That I needed to be bold. I thought about my missed opportunity to flirt more intently with this desirable man. I thought about how I'd acted brazenly with him, assuming that, as a gay man, it would be nothing more than role play. He really had been coming on to me all along.

"I thought you were the hottest man I've ever seen, but poorly assumed I could never have," I responded.

He paused as his expression changed to an earnest gaze.

"Then let's try this again," he said, clearly and with intent. "We don't need the outfit to proceed, do we?"

"No," I replied, staring into his commanding eyes.

"Tina?" he asked.

"Yes?" I responded.

"I know why you're still dressed like that. Remove your sweater if you want me."

There was no hesitation. The cardigan came off, tossed onto a nearby chair.

"Walk to me," he stated firmly.

I approached him steadfastly.

He placed a hand under my chin to hold my gaze, then snapped his leash onto my collar. My pulse quickened.

"Kneel," he commanded. I did so, then held my upright posture while he stepped back to remove his sweater and sandals.

"Remain there and remove my pants."

The distance between us required me to extend my arms in order to unlatch his belt buckle. His waist fastener undid easily, and forefinger and thumb found the zipper pull. Chattering vibrations hastened my pulse as I drew the tab downward to a halt, at which point I had to lean forward a bit to pull his pants to his feet. He stepped out of them, and I placed them aside.

I regained posture to stare at mango-colored briefs, framed by the same nappy hair found on his chest. The color was appropriate for the inviting bulge before me. I yearned to reach out and graze the thin layer of cloth constraining his cock, but knew such bold action would not be appropriate for a woman in my, well, position.

He remained still, appraising me with a very different gaze than I'd seen the night before. My chest slowly rose and lowered with each breath, breasts rolling slowly over the upper rim of the bodice. My stiff nipples yearned for his touch.

He walked around to stand behind me. I heard rustling, then spotted his feet straddling mine. He held my ponytail, then snickered.

"Amusing ribbon," he said. "But I'm not here for amusement, Tina. I'm here to give you what you're afraid to ask for."

He slowly untied the ribbon from my hair, then grazed it around my neck and chest. Dampness warmed my sex as my chest rolled, but I remained determinedly stoic.

He cast aside the ribbon and began stroking the length of my ponytail with both hands, as if extracting lurid thoughts from my brain. It felt amazingly erotic. I imagined him sizing me up before choosing a course of action.

Then he coiled my hair in a slow, rhythmic motion. My curiosity about his intent led to a realization. The earlier noises were the removal of his briefs, and he'd wrapped my ponytail around his cock. Judging by the motion and sound, he was using my braided hair to excite it. With no ability to witness any of this, I relied on sound, contact and smell to image the sight while his breath settled into a steady rhythm. Purrs were emerging from his lips.

I felt my hair fall to my back. He abruptly reached alongside to scoop me up in his arms. I gazed at him as he walked me to Squishy, placing me on her leading edge to recline back into her folds.

Now Damian stood magnificently before me. His generous shaft was at full erection, jutting with a slight upturn from his flat stomach. A hint of dewy pre-cum rested on its tip. I craved his nectar.

He reached down and removed the thong from my waist. I was now reclined before him with my sex on full display, legs clad in stockings, breasts still positioned high by the bodice, chin held up by the collar, and leash draped over the side cushion. All on display for him, all for his taking.

PART4:

"Get wet for me," he commanded. I dropped my hands to my groin and began massaging my lips while giving him my most seductive look.

"Cut that shit out, slut," he barked out. "I saw the lust in your eyes last night. You couldn't keep your eyes off of me. Just how long did you wait before getting yourself off, thinking of me?"

I dropped my facade.

"Not long, sir," I replied.

"I can find an actor anywhere, slut," he said. "Convince me you want my cock."

I moved two fingers to my clit and began rolling it, while my other hand pumped two fingers into me. Dampness coated my digits, and I added a third finger. My breasts heaved as my hips rolled for him.

"That's a good girl," he said. "Keep at it. You'll need to be soaked for the fucking you're about to get."

He knelt before me as a climax built from within. God, I needed to be fucked!

"Stop!" he directed. "Hands above your head, now!" I look at him in shock, my clit visibly throbbing. With watery eyes, I complied.

He slipped both hands under my buttocks. Using his palms, he splayed my thighs slightly, then lowered his mouth to my dewy folds. His tongue danced over and around my sensitive sex with deft skill as my heart rate soared. I felt possessed, a feast for the taking, and he was clearly savoring the meal. My body twitched and writhed with his every touch, but his powerful hands constrained my movements. I was his skittish mare; he was the possessive owner.

I'd never crested so long without orgasmic release and was sure he would relent this torture. He had other ideas.

He rose to move behind Squishy. Placing his powerful hands under my armpits, he pulled me back until my head draped over the chair back.

"Open," he instructed.

My mouth gaped wide, and Damian slid his cock to the back of my throat, holding it there as I adjusted to accommodate him.

"Thank me for letting you suck my cock," he said. His shaft pulsed against my lips and tongue.

"Thg oo suh," was the best I could do.

"I'm going to fuck your mouth now, slut," he stated. "If you're good, I'll quell that fire between your legs. So hang on tight, use your mouth, and show me how badly you want to be fucked."

I placed my hands on his ass, pulling him in as far as I could, then eased back with a pleasured sigh. Over and over, I arched and pulled to take in more, but there was just too much cock. The feel of his pulsing cock gliding in and out of me was exhilarating as he praised me.

I felt that special twitching a man gets when cum is building in his balls. As I prepared for his load, he leaned over me and used the leash grip to tap my clit. Waves of anguish poured over me as I cried out.

Damian ceased his activity and leaned over the chair, grabbed my hips, and raised me to a standing sixty-nine position. My legs fell over his shoulders as he wrapped one arm around my lower back to hold me tight, then used my ponytail in his other hand and forced his cock into my mouth. He fucked my face while burying his mouth in my pussy. Lightheaded but aware, I pulled him tight, determined to take his cock.

My delayed orgasm resurfaced, more determined than ever not to be denied. I locked my legs behind his neck and writhed against his probing tongue.

Then I felt the full force of his cum blasts burst into me. Copious amounts of jizz spewed poured over my face and hair. My orgasm exploded, and we held each other firmly as my body convulsed in ecstasy.

Minutes passed as I regained my senses. Damian broke the trance.

"Let go of my waist," he directed. Then he folded me over the back of Squishy. I heard the tearing of a condom wrapper, then the swipes of his cockhead across my drenched opening. He was still hard and buried himself in me.

"Fuck!" I screamed with a gasp as Damian began his assault on my pussy. My arms flailed to grab hold of the armrests.

"Give your cunt to me, slut," Damian commanded.

I did my best to splay my legs wide while hooking my feet. Damian was a force, barbarically taking me for his pleasure. I only cared about giving this conqueror every part of my being. I was his pleasure toy.

The thought caused me to look up at the inflatable doll, still tied to the cross. A lurid smile crossed my face as I imagined binding my scum boss to the sex cross, rendering him helpless while his foe took everything he could never have. I wondered if the doll represented my delinquent work project.

That lewd image and Damian's deft touch fueled my next orgasm. His skill and stamina were impressive, and I wondered just how many more would result from his endurance.

The answer came quickly. He put his arms around my waist and carried me to straddle him on the floor.

It was my turn to shine now, and I reached around to glide his sheathed cock back into me. He grabbed the dangling leash and placed it in his teeth, then reached forward to grip my hands in his. With my arms extended onto his for leverage, we synchronized our movements, and I rode him with every ounce left in me.

It wasn't long before his face contorted, signaling his impending orgasm. I gripped his cock with every bit of pelvic power I had as he slammed his hips upward with repetitive, violent thrusts and spewing expletives.

I collapsed onto him, savoring the warmth of his diminishing cock still buried inside me as I felt a familiar glow. I'd return to my true self, my home. The misguided effort of denying sex and submission had solved nothing. I felt ready to conquer my project, the same way Damian had just conquered me.

quides
quides
30 Followers