All Comments on 'My Surprisingly Adventurous Wife'

by DominicFox

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter5 months ago

These things, if done right, and in the right spirit, make memories to last a lifetime

TwentysevenTwentyseven5 months ago

A common fantasy, not to be confused with reality.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer5 months ago

Yes, nice. BUT... since when does a threesome suddenly become a two some? The husband was very lax about not being much stronger in mentioning his displeasure. They should NEVER have started "playing" together without him present. Both the extended BJ and a sexy shower together. Plus, the wife just keeps changing the agreed "rules" whenever she felt like it. The third party was NOT to cum inside her... but she changed the game without discussing it with her husband.

The husband was correct to put a stop to more meetings or else the neighbour would have been over every night until he left. It seems he had designs on anal sex with her and I'm sure the MC hadn't discussed that. .

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Too technical, written without any emotions.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great hot, but loving, threesome. Now that all of them are married, how about some wife swapping for a weekend.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Fockx off Domy, go pound sand, yo cuck drivel sucks

Captcha

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

Wife is surprisingly a real whore, husband is a witless cuck, and Luke is nothing but a human dildo.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Why the fuck do some of you constantly read these stories, then write scathing comments condemning the obvious and stated content. Does it make you feel superior in a perverted manner?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Because people that like this shit have psychological problems. It's not healthy behavior to enjoy watching your wife have sex with others.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous