My Swap with Mom Ch. 03

Story Info
Mother and son continue their exploration.
3.6k words
4.58
20.8k
33

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Writer71
Writer71
113 Followers

"Thank god this is the weekend." Mom said "at least we have a couple of days to figure out what to do, since I am going to be going back to school and you to work."

I hadn't thought of that part, but I guess so, we will have to figure that out I thought.

"I need to have a shower." mom said getting up.

"I want a warm bath." I replied "my legs are jello."

"And we need to go and do some errands." Mom said "we might have just had sex with each other, in each others bodies but we still need food." Mom let out a laugh. "That was an impossibly strange thing to say but so true right now."

We both got up and headed upstairs.

I got into my room and took off my shirt it was damp with sweat and felt good to have it off. I went into the bathroom and started drawing a bath. God I wanted a glass of wine for when I relaxed in the tub.

I left my room and stopped by mom's.

"I am going to get some wine to have with my bath, do you want anything?" A naked mom stepped out of the bathroom. "A beer please." She replied.

Funny I thought, I normally had the beer and her wine, I guess tastes change with your body.

It felt nice to walk through the house naked, I loved mom's naked shapely body and not having a cock flopping around while I walked, I was enjoying everything about being mom.

I poured a glass of wine and got a beer out of the fridge and headed back upstairs, the shower was running when I went into mom's room and I put the beer down on the vanity. "Your beer is here mom." I said to her.

As I was getting ready to leave I saw her hand held mirror and picked it up, I wanted to have a bit of a look at myself.

Back in my room the tub was almost filled, I added some bubble bath and swirled it around. I put the lid down on the toilet and sat down opening my legs, as easy as it was to see my cock when I had one, seeing my pussy was something different.

I took the mirror and put it down between my legs, seeing the soft folds of my pussy. Parting my lips and looking inside I could see some cum around my vagina from the sex we just had and it was open a bit letting me see into myself. I opened my lips more and looked a little higher my lips met at a lovely bit of skin, rubbing there I knew my clit was under it. Wanting a better look I pulled the skin back and up, not knowing I had pulled my hood back and exposed my clit itself.

I saw the pink little nub now exposed and I went and touched it with my finger, I let out a small gasp how sensitive it was. Touching it softly felt amazing and watching I could see my vagina pulsing and my pussy visibly getting wetter again.

Putting the mirror to the side I climbed into the bath, the warm water felt good on my body and my used pussy as well. I layed back just enjoying the feeling.

I heard the shower stop and not much longer mom appeared in my room, of course naked and semi-hard.

I turned and looked at her. "I looked good." I said smiling.

"And I still do!" Mom said with a big smile. "I went to get dressed after my shower and of course all of my stuff is in your room, and vise versa, do you think we should just trade rooms?"

"That makes sense." I said. "Can you just put my toys back in my room and yours back here and that will probably be all."

I watched mom walk out, my hand moved down to my pussy, running my fingers along my lips while I watched her. I never looked at guys like this before, what was happening. Well I did have to admit I very much enjoyed the fun we had earlier.

My bath was done, I had watched mom get dressed from the tub softly rubbing myself as I watched. I dried myself off, taking what was left of my wine I went to my new room naked and still loving the feeling.

"Mom." I called out. "I think I might need some help getting dressed, or at least finding some clothes."

She came up the stairs dressed in jeans and a tee and looking me over with a smile.

I was looking at her closet with my wine in my hand, I took a sip. "You have a lot of clothes."

"Yes." Mom said with a laugh. "YOU do."

I started looking through drawers then turned and looked at mom "I want jeans and a t-shirt" I said "those nice tight ones with the flowers on the pockets, you looked great in them."

Mom found and pulled the jeans out for me.

"I never liked these" she said. "I found they were too tight around my crotch." And with a little laugh. "I found you stared at me when I had them on and I felt a little uncomfortable about that, I guess that is out the window now."

I took the pants and started to slide them on. "Out the window is an understatement." I replied. "I was bent over an hour ago with your hard cock deep in me."

I finished pulling them up adjusting myself in them.

"You aren't going to put on panties." Mom said as I was doing them up.

"My first day with this body." I replied as I looked at myself in the mirror, turning and seeing how great they made my ass look.

"You had panty lines, my ass looks much better now I think."

I turned again and looked to see how they sculped my pussy nicely.

"You were right they are tight in the crotch." I added running my finger along my camel toe as I said it.

Mom smiled as I slipped my tee on. "I never realized how good I looked in those." She said coming over and grabbing my ass.

"I just got dressed." I told mom. "I wouldn't want us to get too excited again" reaching out and giving her crotch a rub as I finished my wine and headed down the stairs.

It was a warm summer day and the sun felt great on my face, I waved to the neighbour as I got in the passenger seat and mom climbed in behind the wheel, of course she usually drove.

"To the grocery store... Son." I said with a laugh.

"Yes you can't call me mom in public." Mom said pulling out of the driveway. "We should get used to using our new names, right mom."

"You got it Shawn." I said with a smile.

The drive was nice and I put my hand on mom's leg, rubbing it softly as we drove. I hadn't felt this good in a long time.

We got to the store, as I climbed out of the car moving my legs and body made the seam of my jeans rub on my clit, very nice I thought to myself.

Entering the store I grabbed a cart and we started shopping, I had the list in my purse and started getting things we needed, mom was helping out which was good since she usually did the groceries.

Going through the produce department I got most of our normal things, then I saw the cucumbers and started browsing them. I picked a couple thinking of how they might feel in me and getting excited at the thought.

Mom comes over close and whispers. "I bet I know what you are planning to do with those." And gives my ass a grab when no one can see.

"Watch your hands young man." I replied. "And yes." I whispered back. "I am getting wet thinking of fucking myself with them."

We continued shopping and I noticed some guys checking me out, I mentioned it to mom and she confirmed that it is a pretty common thing. I smiled back and there were a couple of guys who I thought I would enjoy their company for a while.

We made it to the cash standing in line. Mom started unloading groceries onto the belt and making small talk with the cute cashier.

I noticed a younger man behind me looking at my butt. I turned and smiled at him. "Lovely day out." I said suddenly feeling flirty.

"It is." He replied as I watched his eyes quickly look at my breasts and then back to mine. "And it is lovely in here as well."

I almost choked at the bad line but also blushed a bit and smiled, a guy probably 15 years younger than me was trying to pick me up and he was cute too.

I picked up the cucumbers to put them on the belt. "Well maybe if all goes well I won't need these."

He came closer to me. "We could use them together."

I felt a warmth growing between my legs as my mind started to think of that possibility with him.

"I would very much enjoy that." I said with a sly grin.

"Can I see your phone?" He asked me.

Picking it up I asked. "Why?"

As he takes it from me and taps a few times. "To give you my number of course."

"Mom! Time to pay." I hear mom say and I pop back to reality. I take my phone and with a smile I pay for the groceries and we head out.

As we leave the store mom says. "I am going to have to keep my eye on you." And then laughs. "Mind you I can't talk, I have a date next weekend with the cashier."

"Wow really!" I said in astonishment. "I never had the guts to talk to girls like that."

"And I would never flirt with guys either." Mom replied. "It looks like we are both changing."

We loaded the car and started heading home, on the way I noticed a sex toy shop.

"We have to stop." I exclaimed as I saw it. Mom agreed quickly and we pulled into the parking lot.

We walked in and it was amazing, I had never been in a store like this, just rows of sex toys, costumes and bondage gear. The fleshlight I had was purchased online.

"How about we both look around and see what we can find." I suggested. "We can meet back in a bit and see what we found or can recommend as well."

I walked into the large section of woman's sex toys, they had so many dildoes, vibrators and other things it was almost overwhelming. And really the only toy I had used was the huge dildo and that was big enough for me. As I was browsing and looking a lady came up.

"Can I help you with anything." She asked me with a pleasant voice.

She was about 30, very slim with some tattoos and long straight black hair, very attractive I thought to myself.

"Well." I said with a bit of a smile. "I am looking for some sex toys, there are just so many of them" of course I was remembering what mom had given me, making sure I didn't get something I already have.

"What do you have now." She asked me.

I went along the wall and pointed out basically the same things that mom had given me and ending with the big dildo "and something like this." I said pointing at it a bit sheepishly due to its size.

"That is a nice one." she said with a little smile. And quite openly continued "how does it feel?"

"I actually only first fit it in me this morning" I replied, I just talked openly about what I did and it felt natural now. "I was so horny, I had to have it in me. And it felt amazing once I finally got it in me"

"That is hot" she said smiling and visibly checking me out. "So you have something for penetration that you like and a couple of vibs for your clit, we could look at more clitoral stimulation and gspot as well maybe anal too."

"No anal." I said to her "but the others sound good."

We spent some time chatting and looking at some toys, selecting a wand, pump set and gspot vibrator. Lastly she handed me a small box and a piece of paper.

"This is a clit sucker, you will love it." She said. "And the other is my phone number, you can call me any time."

God I thought, I hadn't been out of the house for more than a couple of hours and got two phone numbers along the way, this is a huge change from my usual.

At this point we ran into mom, who had a couple of masturbators, different tightnesses and vibrating and stroking.

I looked at Kim and asked "what do you have for couples."

Kim looked at mom and then me. "You go girl." She said with a big smile.

She recommended the we-vibe that vibrated against my clit and gspot and his cock while we fucked. That sounded good to me!

I paid and we headed home, I was excited to have all these toys to try out and I looked at mom and she had a hard in trapped in her pants.

"I see you are excited too about the new toys." I commented and then glancing down at her crotch.

"I am of course hard again" she replied. "and having a hardon in tight jeans is very uncomfortable."

"Trust me I know." I laughed. "Either it has to go down, or you have to get it out, but we are almost home."

To add some insult to injury I figured I would reach over and give mom's bulge a bit of a rub, it felt hot and I was getting wetter than I already was.

We pulled into the driveway, mom got out uncomfortably, and I was enjoying the warm feeling between my legs, I was thinking of my new purchases as well as that hard cock in mom's pants. I got out of the car and followed her into the house.

I closed the door and turned and saw mom undoing her pants and freeing her hard cock.

"Oh that is better." she said happily.

I looked down seeing that big hard cock sticking out of her underware and pants and I thought, it never looked that good when it was mine, and without thinking of it my hand was down rubbing my pussy through my jeans as I looked at it.

"That is better." I said to mom moving closer and taking my other hand and wrapping it around her hard cock. I started stroking her knowing what felt good as mom started taking her pants off. When they hit the floor I got down and took her cock in my mouth starting to suck it.

I had never wanted to suck a cock in my life but now I was doing it and loving it, my pussy getting wetter with each suck. I heard mom start to moan as I went down in her and then her hands on my head and in my hair. This was turning me on so much, my hand was still rubbing my pussy but my jeans were keeping me from where I wanted to be.

I stopped sucking. "Just a second." I said. "I need to get my pants off."

I slipped them off noticing the wet spot in the crotch of my pants and then got back to where I was and mom's hands back in my hair.

Since I was squatting in front of her my hand found my pussy open and ready for my fingers and I put two easily in me, oh god that felt so much better.

Mom was moaning louder as I sucked her, holding my head tighter now and moving her hips fucking my mouth, god I was loving this. It didn't take long before mom cried out and I had cum shooting in my mouth, it tasted so good and when she was done I cleaned her cock up nice with my tougne.

Softly stroking her. "I hope you aren't done yet." I let go of her cock, turning and getting on all fours in front of her. "I want that cock in here too."

As I said that I reached back and opened my wet lips for her inviting me into my pussy.

Mom got behind me. "All I could think of since the last time we fucked." She said as I felt her head against me starting to push in."was fucking you again, you feel so good on my hard cock." And with that in one long stroke she pushed her cock all the way in me.

I let out a loud moan of pleasure. "I want your hard cock so bad, fuck me good with it."

And she did, holding my hips she fucked me hard and deep with a nice fast pace. With every smack of her pelvis hitting my ass I let out a moan, I couldn't believe how good her cock felt in me, fucking me I just wanted it harder and deeper and that is what I cried out for.

It didn't take long for my first orgasm to hit and she kept fucking me hard and then a second orgasm shot through my body.

I wanted something different and I pulled away from her thrusting cock.

"Your turn." I told her. "Lay on your back, I just want to get something."

I walked over to our shopping bag and pulled out the box with the we-vibe in it. "I wanted to try this out." I said to mom standing over her as I looked at her hard cock sticking straight up in the air.

I started fighting with the packaging.

"Sit on my face while you get that thing out of its box." Mom said to me with a smile on her face.

I didn't have to be asked twice, I was curious about what a tougne would feel like on my pussy. I straddled her face and found out right away, it felt really good!

I felt her tougne licking in my lips and then around my vagina, poking into it a bit, I was letting out louder and louder moans, my hands on her chest the box forgotten. I moved my hips back my clit over her mouth and I gasped as I felt it being sucked and then softly bitten. Pleasure running through my body I started grinding on mom's face wanting more and more.

"Oh fuck, cumming!" I let out in loud cry as I came on her face, I moved off and let her catch her breath while I caught mine, I had suffocated her a bit grinding my pussy into her face.

I was back at the box and got it open taking the toy out I turned it on and it started vibrating, good it had a charge. It was shaped like a long c, part went in me and vibrated against my gspot, and the cock that would be in me too and the other end would vibrate against my clit.

I popped it easily into me and then straddled mom, the toy was feeling good already even without the cock.

I slid down onto mom's cock feeling it enter me.

I moaned again. "oh god I love feeling you in me." Her cock in me again.

I took her all in me just sitting there feeling the vibrations from the toy and her cock all in me. I was sitting there moaning softly her cock was pushing the vib against my g-spot and this was a new and pleasurable sensation, and the one on my clit felt damn good too.

Mom grabbed my hips and started rocking under me and I started moving my hips in circles on top of her, slow at first then faster feeling the pleasure from the movement.

I remembered seeing a remote in the box and I picked it up and turned the toy to its highest setting. I let out a gasp as the vibrations increased and mom moaned loudly. Close to cumming again I started riding her cock up and down feeling all the different pleasurable sensations in my pussy.

I let out a cry as I started cumming and mom did the same, shockwaves of pleasure shooting through my body as I fucked mom's hard cock. Then I collapsed on her catching my breath.

Turning the vib off "I never though I would ever want to get off this much." I said to mom.

"I know what you mean." She replied, her arms holding me. "I just want it all the time."

I felt mom's cock shrink and pop out of me. Getting up I pulled the toy out of my wet pussy.

"This is a fun little thing." I said, holding it in front of me.

"It felt great for me." Mom replied.

I went and sat on the sofa, opening my legs I put a finger in then tasted the mixture of cums inside of me, I loved the taste.

Looking at mom still laying on the floor her soft cock covered in our cum I thought how I had never been happier.

Writer71
Writer71
113 Followers