My Sweet Bella Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept rubbing her panties, until I could feel her natural juices beginning to soak through. I then slowly slipped my fingers under her panties, and let them glide over her soft mound.

"Bella darling, you are dripping wet down here."

"That's all for you, Daddy, sucking your dick got me so turned on."

"Do you like how Daddy's fingers feel on your pussy?"

"Yes Daddy, I love the way you touch me."

"I love your pussy Bella. I love your delicate lips, I love your scent, I love your taste," I said, as I pulled my fingers out from her panties and sucked on them to taste her sweet juices.

Bella's eyes widened as I did this and as soon as I'd taken my fingers out of my mouth she had planted her lips on mine, her tongue flailing wildly in my mouth and across my lips.

"I can taste my pussy on your lips Daddy. I really like that -- your body tastes like mine. Your body is mine."

I put my fingers back in her panties, coating them once more in her juices and gently slipped two fingers into her eager vagina. She moaned into my neck as I did so, and then again as I slowly started moving my fingers, making gentle movements. Slowly, delicately -- all I wanted was to make my Bella feel good. There was nothing more I wanted in this world.

"Oh Daddy, I love you so much," she said, in between her staggered breaths and moans.

"I love you Bella. And I love your body. I wouldn't change a single thing about you."

I started using my thumb to rub her clit. I listened for her breaths and her moans. I let my hand fall in rhythm with her body as she gyrated and moved her hips and her pussy against my fingers. Her breathing and her moans grew louder, and I relished the sound as I continued to pleasure my daughter. I myself was still rock hard, and had been rubbing my stiffness against her creamy thighs this whole time. I could hear her moans beginning to crescendo, and I pulled her in even closer -- squeezing her breasts with my left hand.

"Yes, Daddy..." she said, breathlessly as she closed her eyes.

"Oh please Daddy, keep going... Your fingers feel so good... I'm so close."

I kept my pace steady, as I felt her body shiver with the now familiar shake of her orgasm. Her moans turned into squeaks and squeals as she came, and she reached her hands up to my hair, squeezing my locks between her fingers. God it genuinely made me so happy to make my sweet little girl come like this. I kept moving my fingers, until her body slowed and settled from the intensity of her orgasm.

Slowly, I withdrew my fingers from her pussy and squeezed her inner thigh, as I kissed my wonderful daughter once more.

"Oh Daddy, that was so good! You really know how to use your fingers," she said, with a wide grin.

"You have such an incredible pussy Bella, I could play with it all day long. I love giving you pleasure."

"Well, put your dick in me and give me some more!" She said, reaching over and gently squeezing my dick.

I reached down and took off her panties, now completely soaked with her juices; I held them to my face and inhaled deeply the scent of my daughter's sex.

I lifted her legs over mine, and shuffled my hips closer, so my dick was now between her thighs. She hugged her thighs together, squeezing my dick in between them and her still soaking wet pussy. I let out a small yelp in welcome surprise.

"You like my thighs don't you Daddy? I thought maybe you'd like fucking them a little," she said, as she continued squeezing her thighs around my cock.

"Oh darling, you have the best ideas," I said, as I started slowly moving my hips, grinding my dick between her thighs. The wetness from her pussy was all over her thighs forming a perfect lubricant.

"Oh god Bella, this feels almost as good as your pussy, your thighs are so fucking good!"

I kept grinding my dick between her thighs, the shaft of my cock rubbing against her pussy as I squeezed her thick ass. Bella's body was an absolute sensory delight; it was hard to overcome my desire to come and I only did so because I knew how much she wanted me to come in her mouth.

She parted her thighs and reached down, taking my dick and guiding it to the opening of her pussy. I slowly pushed my hips forward, and gently entered her.

"Daddy! Oh god yes Daddy!" She screamed, as I pushed my cock, further and further into her, until my hips were pressed flush against hers, and I was inside her completely.

"My sweet girl, I love you so much."

"I love you too Daddy"

I kissed her, intensely, enjoying this incredible connection between our bodies and our spirits. I starting moving my hips back and forth as I kissed her, driving my cock in and out of her hot, wet pussy. I stroked her tits and squeezed her thighs. I loved her with all the passion in my soul.

When the ecstasy became too much I finally had to say, "Bella, I can't take anymore, I'm gonna come!"

As soon as I said that, she turned around, my cock slipping out of her as she did, and climbed on top me, pressing her lips against mine. She kissed and licked her way down my body until she was again at my cock which she licked and took into her mouth again.

"Oh my god Daddy, now your cock tastes like my pussy, I love that so fucking much."

She sucked on my cock, rolling her tongue around it, sending shockwaves of pleasure pulsating throughout my body. Within moments I felt myself come, an intense and fantastic release entirely into her mouth. She kept massaging my cock as I came, as though she was trying to get every single drop.

When I was completely drained, and she had swallowed it all, she climbed back up by body and planted her lips on mine once more. I felt my body completely relax, as every single tension in my body and mind was soothed by the love of my daughter.

"I love you Daddy."

"I love you too Bella."

I truly did. There wasn't an ounce of my being that didn't completely love this incredible woman. As we laid there together, slowly drifting off to sleep, I found myself giving silent thanks to whatever cosmic force had brought us together like this. Here I lay, with this goddess in my arms, and I felt completely at peace.

12