My Sweet Birthday Surprise

Story Info
Wife provides a surprise on husband’s birthday.
932 words
3.82
14.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today was my 53rd birthday....and of course it fell on a Wednesday.. so a day at the office awaited me.

Just before I left the bedroom, I went to my wife's side of the bed to give her a kiss goodbye. As I did so, she briefly woke from her slumber and said "happy birthday baby...I hope you have a great birthday."

I'm a blessed man to have an amazingly beautiful wife. At 5'5" and about 130 lbs, she has aged well and even at 52, her tits are still perky -- there isn't a day that passes that I don't want to have sex with my wife.

I wheeled into the office parking lot and let out a big sigh...another day of work awaited. As I flipped on my office light, there on my desk was a chocolate sheet cake and a card from my co workers...very cool....not a bad start to the day.

The morning was filled with emails and a couple of Zoom calls and my mind started to wonder what my wife and I might do after work to celebrate my birthday. It was almost lunchtime when my mobile phone rang....it was my wife Chloe.

"What's up honey," I answered. In a somewhat strange and out of breath voice, Chloe said, "I need you to come home now - don't ask questions- just get here." She immediately hung up.

I wasn't sure what to make of Chloe's call, but I snatched up my keys and wallet and told my assistant I was heading home for lunch and would be back. I was only a short 5 minute drive from our house, but my wife's out of breath call had me concerned. I tried calling her back as I drove home but she didn't answer.

Arriving home, I pulled into the garage and made my way into the house. It looked no different than it did this morning with the exception of some cake baking stuff scattered about, so nothing seemed out of sorts but there was no sign of my wife in the kitchen or living room. I looked towards our bedroom door which was closed so I made my way to the door. As I opened the door, my eyes encountered a vision that was both hot and heart sinking at the same time.

My wife was laying completely naked and uncovered on the bed. Her legs were spread exposing a swollen and gaping pussy. Her left hand, which had her wedding ring on it was playing with what appeared to be a massive amount of cum that was pooled between her pussy lips. There was a small amount of light peaking through the window blinds that also showed a glaze of fluid all over her tits which looked extremely slutty.

It was at this moment, my mind flashed back to a sex session we'd had about a month ago when I had admitted to her that I would love to watch her fuck someone with a big dick and have her beg for that cock to paint the inside of her pussy with cum. She had gotten really turned on with my dirty talk and I recalled her coming all over my dick during that session. Had she really acted on that fantasy??

Still stunned with the vision in front of me, my heart ached for what this might mean for our relationship. The silence in the room was broken by Chloe by her asking me, "well, are you going to just stand there or are you going to fuck your wife?"

I wasn't sure where my head was at, but my swollen dick was starting to give me direction. I quickly began to undress and then made my way to the bed.

I was at a point of no return and my cock was in control of my actions...so I crawled between her legs and without hesitation began to aim my cock at her open pussy...teasing her opening with the head of my cock which was now coated with the fluid leaking from her. "Now give me your cock," she said as she grew impatient with the teasing.

I proceeded to impale her pussy with one big thrust. As open as she was, she took all of my dick with ease. I then started fucking my hot wife. She was now playing with her cum covered tits and licking the fluid off her fingers as I fucked her. She then, without warning, shoved her sticky fingers in my mouth.

With a devilish grin she then asked me if I liked my birthday surprise....of course, I said "yes"!

"Good, she said, now fill your wife with cum!" We both began to get into a good rhythm of fucking and as I began to paint her pussy with my cum she had her orgasm. We laid there in the aftermath of our fuck session and I began to laugh.

Chloe then asked me how I liked the taste of her fingers...to which I replied, "it tasted a lot like Betty Crocker frosting - I'm guessing you had some leftover from baking my cake?"

"Ding Ding Ding...we have a winner," she replied.

Apparently as Chloe made my birthday cake she noticed that cream cheese frosting, when melted, looked a lot like cum and it gave her a naughty idea. With the help her trusted sex toy, she was able to pull off the "look." It was a great idea and I loved my sweet birthday surprise. Happy Birthday to me....she knows how to keep our sex life interesting.