My Sweet Canadian Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the mood lightened now and the evening wearing on Cassie asked me what I'd prefer for dinner. I told her whatever they wanted was fine with me but she insisted on giving me a choice. In the fridge she had some fresh salmon her uncle had dropped off the night before but if I didn't want that she could grill steaks or cook some pasta instead. I told her the salmon sounded great knowing it should be used instead of sitting in the fridge where it might spoil. Then she asked me how I liked it. She could do it with lemon juice and dill, stuffed on the grill, or with a basting of maple syrup and barbeque sauce. Of course there were different side dishes to consider depending on how she cooked the fish.

"Is she always like this?" I asked her friends.

"Always," Lei said with a smile.

"Like what?" Cassie asked.

"She gets it from her mother. You should see what its like when they're here together. Every fives minutes one of them is asking if there's anything they can get you," Jana said.

"Yeah I'm surprised her brothers managed to stay so thin and sexy with those two in the kitchen," Lei said with a giggle.

"Lei! Marc is married with his second child on the way and Jay is engaged," Cassie said in disbelief.

"That doesn't make them any less hot," Lei said shrugging her shoulders. We all laughed even Cassie, once she got over the shock of one of her friends finding her older brothers attractive.

"Really Cassie however you like it is fine with me," I said when the laughter stopped.

"I like it best maple glazed with just a little barbeque sauce at then end," she suggested.

"Me too then," I said smiling at her.

Cassie went to work right away refusing my offer to help because I was a guest. The girls got no such reprieve having been to her house often enough to be treated like family. They helped her but Cassie definitely knew her way around the kitchen and had only a little work for them. The salmon wouldn't take long to cook so she started a wild rice pilaf to go with it first. Her friends got to help her chop some fresh vegetables to steam. Then she cut the salmon into thick steaks, seasoning them lightly with salt, pepper, and a brushing of real maple syrup. Halfway through she brushed some more syrup on the salmon and right at the end she put some barbeque sauce that she'd mixed a little more syrup with on, placing it back into the oven uncovered for just a minute or two.

When dinner was ready we ate at the sturdy wooden table by the kitchen window. Cassie told me to sit and brought me my dinner first, along with a fresh beer, asking if there was anything else she could get for me and blushing when I asked for a pretty woman to eat with. She sat next to me with her friends on the opposite side. I waited until they were seated before picking up my fork. Right away I went for the salmon, which had an incredible aroma filling my nose. Cassie watched nervously as I lifted it to my mouth for a taste. If it had tasted poisonous I would have smiled and taken another bite, but it was delicious and I didn't have to fake my reaction at all. I'd never had it like that before and I savored the sweetness of the maple syrup mixed with the tartness of the sauce. The first meal she ever cooked for me was something I'd remember forever and I knew immediately I'd never eat salmon that tasted better than this. At the same time I was desperately hoping this was only the first of many dinners we'd share.

"How is it?" Cassie asked without having touched hers yet.

"Delicious. I've never had it like this before but it's great," I said grateful for the happy smile on her face.

"I only cooked us one piece each but I can put on some more if you want," she said already starting to stand up.

"Sit down Cassie," I said in a firm, but gentle voice as I caught her by the wrist. "I came here to have dinner with you not to be waited on like a king."

"You could have some of mine," she said ready to cut her own salmon in half now.

"Relax Cassie he already wants you, there's no need to give him the food off your plate," Jana said making Cassie blush again.

The attention she showered on me was making me feel guilty. Limitless hospitality was something that seemed completely ingrained in her. The patients wherever she ended up working after she graduated were going to be blessed by her presence. Thinking of her as a sweet, caring nurse was almost enough to make me wish for a cold so she could take care of me. Then I decided I'd rather she got the cold so I could pamper her instead. With that in mind I set down my fork and stared at her waiting for her enjoy the meal she'd cooked for us. I'm sure she must have felt my gaze when she looked up moments later and for the first time our eyes truly met. Whatever she saw there she must have liked it because she smiled and began to eat without a trace of anxiety remaining.

This was more like it. Cassie told me all about growing up in Whistler and I told her about my childhood in southern California. She'd met the other girls in university and turned them into close friends almost immediately from the way they explained it. That wasn't surprising at all because Cassie was the kind of girl everyone would want to be friends with. According to her there was just as much to do in the middle of the summer with hiking trails, mountain biking, and good camping all around. I almost said that I'd have to come back after graduation to see for myself.

Cassie wanted to know more about what I did besides classes. In high school I'd played baseball but wasn't quite good enough to make our college team. In order to stay involved with the game I'd been a volunteer little league coach the past three summers. She thought it was so sweet that I couldn't bring myself to tell her that part of the reason I'd started doing it was to enhance my resume with some volunteer work. Ski trips during high school had gotten me hooked on the sport too but now I preferred snowboarding of course. Other than that I took Tae Kwon Do classes to stay in shape and was a red belt. She asked if that was good so I explained that I was working towards earning my black stripe, with a full black belt the next rank after that.

I already knew Cassie was a gifted snowboarder but she didn't want to talk about that when I brought it up. She told me she'd been skiing and snowboarding for as long as she could remember and left it at that. With two older brothers and a father who was an avid outdoors man, she'd cry as a little girl whenever they went fishing or whatnot without her until they started taking her along. I mentioned seeing the picture of her holding the fish and she blushed profusely once more. To change the subject away from the photo she described as totally embarrassing and I called incredibly cute, she asked me if I liked hockey.

"Baseball is my sport, my whole family bleeds Dodger blue. I used to follow the Kings a little but not since Gretzky left," I said noting the mild disappointment in her eyes.

"Baseball is soooo boring though," she said but it didn't bother me at all. I'd heard plenty of girls back home say the exact same thing.

"I don't mind hockey I just don't have a team to cheer for anymore," I said waiting for her to take the bait.

"Are you saying I could turn you into a Canucks fan?" she asked smiling.

"I think that smile just did," I said. Somewhere during our conversation her friends had left us alone but I honestly didn't know they had vanished until she touched my arm and leaned close with her lips seeking mine. Our kiss had just begun when they returned with incredibly bad timing.

"Ready to go soon Cassie? We want to get there before all the guys are too drunk to dance with," Jana said as Cassie jumped back from me.

"I not really up for it. But you go ahead," she said.

"Are you feeling okay?" Lei asked and Cassie nodded. "It won't be as much fun without you." Cassie was doing them a favor in my mind. They were attractive girls too but they'd get a lot more attention if they weren't stood next to her.

"You'll have a good time," Cassie said but you could tell she felt guilty for backing out.

"I guess I should get ready to go too then. Do you mind if I share your cab as far as the resort?" I asked.

"Psst... I think you're supposed to stay here Rick," Jana said in a mock whisper that everyone could hear.

"Cassie?" I said looking at her. She was so incredibly sweet and came across as completely innocent, because of that I had suppressed any thoughts of staying there alone with her from my mind. If she wanted me to stay I was all for it though.

"We could watch a movie," she said her face turning red when her friends laughed.

"See you two later then," I said anxious to be rid of them so I could see where this night led. "Now where were we?" I said with a smile ready to resume our kiss.

"I was about to ask if you wanted something for dessert. There are cookies my mom made that are really good with cocoa," she said putting off that kiss for now.

The cookies were good and hot cocoa with Cassie was quickly becoming one of my favorite things. The sun had already set but we went outside on the deck where Cassie could show me more about her home. What a wonderful place to grow up it must have been. As my eyes grew accustomed to the lack of light I started to see things she wasn't even mentioning like the swing set that creaked softly in the wind if you listened for it and the trail that led off into the trees. Cassie said there used to be loons in the lake off in the forest behind her home and on a night like this you'd hear their calls. They hadn't heard them in a few years though and it made her sad to think about what might have become of them. The way she told the story in a quiet voice made me sad too. She let me place my arm around her shoulder and leaned her head into me.

It wasn't a cold night at all but Cassie was dressed in summer clothes and far too soon she said she wanted to go inside where it was warm. Before descending to her family room to watch a movie she offered me another beer and a snack in the kitchen. I gladly accepted my third beer of the night but told her I didn't want anything else. I was counting my drinks carefully to keep from getting drunk. She made a bowl of popcorn just in case I changed my mind and poured herself a tall glass of diet Pepsi. We passed a bathroom on the way to the family room and I stopped to use it.

"Cassie?" I called down the hallway after I was done, unsure of where to find her.

"In here Rick," she sang out and I followed the sound of her voice. I found her sat on the sofa with a blanket spread over her legs. She was in the middle so no matter which side I sat on I'd be next to her. Cassie immediately started inching closer when I sat down to the left of her and set the popcorn on my lap letting me put an arm around her again. Her parents owned a big screen TV that would be great for watching a movie. The TV was already on and she was watching one of those home-decorating shows where they fix the house up to surprise the homeowners.

"Your father sure has a lot of guns," I said noticing the full rack of hunting rifles hanging on the wall. I couldn't help but think he'd put them where he did so they could act a warning in a situation just like this.

"Yeah but he hasn't gone hunting since his heart attack," she said in a somber voice. Damn it, now I'd made her think about that again.

"Great. So he loves to shooting things and is probably looking for an excuse to use them," I said taking my arm from around her and holding both up in mock surrender.

"Don't be silly," she said with a little giggle and a kiss on the cheek. I let my arm fall back around her shoulders satisfied that I had cheered her up. "We have lots of movies on DVD, pick whatever one you like I've seen them all."

"We can finish watching your show first," I said right away.

"I know you don't want to watch it and I've already seen this episode anyway," she said so I'd have no further argument. Standing up from my place next to her I went over to look through their DVD library. There were plenty to choose from and as tempted as I was to pick a romantic movie, I felt it would reek of obvious desperation. They were sorted by genre so I looked through the comedy section and picked Dumb and Dumber. I'd seen it so many times I could practically recite it, but it was my favorite comedy and I wanted to hear a lot more of Cassie's beautiful laughter. She snuggled back into me when I sat down. Watching it with her we laughed together at all the best parts. It felt like a brand new movie again and hadn't been this funny in years.

"Should we watch another one?" I asked when it was over.

"Not right now," she said.

"Wha..." I started to speak but her lips stole my words.

Suddenly her shyness had all but disappeared as she kissed me brazenly. I turned with my back to the armrest to accept her kiss and she moved closer to sit right on my lap. During the movie I'd get an erection whenever I focused on the feel of her body against mine. Now with nothing to focus on but her I felt my cock stiffen as it tried to force its way through my jeans. She hadn't noticed it yet but one more shift towards me and she would. I'd fallen for Cassie the moment I laid eyes on her and just the thought of making love to her was enough to make me dizzy. There were too many reminders of how sweet she was running through my mind to let this go any further unless I was sure it was exactly what she wanted too. One of the hardest things I ever did was put my hands on her shoulders and push her away.

"What's wrong?" she asked sitting back for a moment.

"I... Cassie... I..." I was trying to find a way to say it right.

"You can tell me Rick. What is it?" she asked again.

"I promised not to hurt you. I can't do this if you're going to have regrets," I said wondering what had happen to the guy I used to be before she came along, the guy who would have said almost anything to get this incredibly beautiful woman into bed. That's Cassie in a nutshell for you. She's such a sweet girl that she makes the people around her better just by being there.

"I know we just met but we don't have much time to see where this is going to end up. There's less than a week to decide if we have anything worth holding onto. I don't want to have regrets either," she said and I thought that was it until she continued. "Next week when I'm back at school I don't want to regret not giving us a chance." She leaned forward and wrapped her arms around my neck tightly.

We shared a tender kiss that was full of unspoken feelings. Did I love her already? It would be easy to say yes now, but in all honestly she hadn't finished teaching me what love is back then. I could feel her full, round breasts pressing against my chest. Though I yearned to touch them, I couldn't bring myself to make a move unless she did first. I did take the opportunity to kiss her neck where I'd seen that cute little pair of moles earlier and listened to her soft moan. My cock was tingling in my pants now and I knew if we didn't end up in bed that I had a long night of jerking off ahead of me. Resting her chin on my shoulder she let me nuzzle her neck as her ass slid back and forth on my legs slowly. Everything stopped suddenly when she bumped up against my stiff cock and stood up with a grin smoothing her skirt down over her legs.

"Come with me," she said holding her hand out to me. I took it in mine and never wanted to let go again. We passed by the kitchen on the way up as she led me straight to the second set of stairs. At the doorway to her bedroom I stopped for a moment knowing there would be no turning back once we entered. Studying her face for the slightest trace of doubt, all I could see was a remarkably beautiful woman who knew exactly what she wanted and amazingly that was me.

As I stepped inside she closed to door behind us. At the foot of her single bed I tilted her chin up and bent down the handful of inches that separated our heights to give her my most daring kiss yet. Together we fell to the bed holding each other close. Cassie squirmed up to lay her head on the pillow as my lips chased her relentlessly. She reached to the side for a moment to turn off the lamp and plunged us into darkness. I would have preferred a well-lit room so I could see everything that was about to happen but given how shy she could be I wasn't all that surprised.

My lips found hers as I positioned myself above her. It was a tight fit with my body pressed against hers, but Cassie squeezed her arms in between us and started to unbutton my shirt. With her taking the initiative, I followed suit and began lifting her shirt. It was impossible to see in the darkness but her flat stomach was warm and silky smooth to the touch. She couldn't get her hands to the hem of my shirt until I stopped for a moment and threw it off for her. With a gentle touch she caressed my lean body as we kissed and seemed to like my broad shoulders squeezing them in her hands. I went back to removing her shirt ready to stop if she made the slightest protest. Cassie's back was pressed to her bed and her long hair was trapped in between so she sat up for a moment to slip her shirt over her head dropping it on the floor.

The feel of her satiny bra clad breasts pressed against my chest when she hugged me back down on top of her was enough to make me lightheaded again. My heart was hammering inside my chest and my hands trembled as I explored her body. Her breasts were two nicely sized round orbs that felt large on her slight frame. I would have given almost anything for enough light to see her but I was forced to admit that the blind foreplay was erotic. Anywhere I touched Cassie her skin was warm, and turning hot, and it felt so deliciously smooth that I couldn't stop caressing her.

Cassie's breasts were so inviting that I had to touch them and with a deep breath I took one in my hand. Fearing her reaction, I was relieved when she moaned against my lips and offered me her tongue. French kissing my belle with the French surname I felt her nipple grow hard, a tiny stiff bump centered on the firm mound in my hand. Pulling her towards me with my other hand I slid it in behind her and found the clasp of her bra. Feeling around until I found how to open it, I unfastened it and felt the tightly stretched material at the sides relax. Shrugging her shoulders, she let the straps fall down her arms but before it could go any further my lips were there kissing from her neck down to her cleavage and beyond.

Running her fingers through my hair, Cassie guided me to her nipple and got the tangle up bra off her arms as I latched on. Her gravity defying breasts barely moved on her chest despite the lack of support now. By now my eyes had adjusted as best they could to the darkness leaving her body shrouded in mysterious shadows. Using my fingers to see what my eyes couldn't, I traced her perfectly round areola as she squirmed beneath me. Obviously she seemed ready to see this through to the end now. I began to relax, enjoying every moment instead of worrying what might come of this. Teasing her nipples with light flicks of my tongue, I could hear her arms sliding around on the bed and didn't need any further sign to continue.

When she squeezed my shoulder firmly I knew what she wanted right away. Regrettably leaving her perfect breasts for now, I lay on top of her and kissed her again. She was breathing hard and wrapped her arms around my neck crushing her body tight to mine. Trying to wrap her legs around me she was blocked by her skirt and gave me a laughing kiss when she felt my lips smile. We both knew the skirt had to go next. It fastened on the side so Cassie leaned on one hip to loosen it. I was anxious about pulling my cock out because no matter how much her actions indicated that she wanted me I still felt like I was forcing myself on her. At the same time, if I didn't take my pants off she'd be down to her panties alone so I took off my jeans for now and ran a finger down her back as I lay next to her.