My Sweet Canadian Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," I said looking around the floor for my boxers. Once she was dressed you couldn't tell she was wearing the brace under her loose pants even if you knew where to look. I waited in her room as she went to dry her hair, not wanting to face her friends alone. When she returned with her hair braided quicker than I would have thought possible, I hopped up and followed her with the all my things packed in my knapsack.

"Well look who's finally up," Jana said smiling at us when we entered the kitchen.

"Actually we've been up for a while now," I said showing them I wasn't afraid of their jokes and hoping Cassie wasn't either. She was holding my hand and I gave her a reassuring squeeze.

"Yes Rick slept over, yes we had sex, yes it was good. Any more questions?" she asked almost curtly as I smiled enjoying her new found confidence.

"Well I'm happy for you Cassie," Lei said smiling at us.

"I'm happy for you too," Jana said. "I didn't mean to..."

"I know that Jana," she said reverting back to her normal gentle persona. "You two bring guys home all the time so I don't see what the big deal is when I do it for a change. Oh that sounds bad," she said looking up at me. "I didn't mean it like that Rick they're not... easy or whatever."

We sat down to eat a breakfast of scrambled eggs and toast that Cassie cooked for us. She brewed coffee for us and made a cup of tea for herself. Afterward she rushed upstairs to brush her teeth offering to check for a fresh toothbrush because I hadn't thought to bring mine. I told her I could wait until I got to the resort but followed her to rinse with some mouthwash so she'd have no excuse not to kiss me. On the ride back to the resort the girls really started to warm up to me. They were obviously excited for their friend and could see how much she meant to me already. They even said they'd join us at the start on some of the easier runs so they'd get a chance to ride with Cassie today.

Back at the resort I gave Cassie a kiss before telling them to wait as I went upstairs for a few minutes. Unless she wanted to come upstairs I offered, which made her blush prettily. They agreed to wait for me there and I rushed off to the elevator. Dashing into the room I ran into Tim there but the others were already gone skiing.

"Where have you been?" he asked as I burst into our suite.

"Did you see my note?" I asked.

"Yeah something about a girl you met. Did you bang her or what?" he asked with a smirk.

"What the fuck did you say?" I asked flashing with anger.

"Take it easy I didn't mean anything by it," he said.

"Sorry I didn't mean to snap," I said. I knew Cassie would have expected me to apologize. "I spent the night with her, but this girl is special. She's waiting for me downstairs."

"Sounds serious," he said grinning and I shrugged. "Damn it Rick. You're going back to school with us still right?" he asked making what he thought was a joke.

"I don't know what I'm going to do yet," I admitted.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me?" he said incredulous now.

"I'm sure I'll finish school Tim. It's only a couple of months," I told him.

"What about your job offers? You worked your ass off for four years to get where you are. You can't be thinking of throwing all of that away from some girl you just met," he said sounding disgusted. His frown would have made my father proud.

"Not for some girl, but for her..." I said leaving the rest unsaid.

"You're the last one I would have expected something like this from. Miguel I could definitely see or even Greg but you? Rick Kellogg? Mr. Perfect GPA? Jesus Rick you're the only guy I know who started saving for retirement before he was even in college," he said shaking his head but all I could do was shrug again. "She must be something else then," he said at last. Tim was like a brother to me and I knew he was just trying to look out for my best interests.

"She is," I said smiling at him.

"Well then what are you doing here talking to me?" he said and I knew he was done trying to talk sense into me for now from the way he smiled back at me.

"Later Tim," I said a few minutes later dressed in fresh clothes for snowboarding. I set my pack next to the door for later and remembered to put my toothbrush inside this time.

Rushing down to meet Cassie I saw her from across the lobby. She was looking outside with a happy smile as I walked up to her until I was standing silently at her side taking it all in. I could see that they had laid a fresh layer of powder overnight. The slopes looked like the pure white pages in a brand new notebook; open to endless possibilities and waiting for us to finish our story.

"All set?" she asked reaching for my hand.

"I'm ready if you are," I said letting her lead me outside.

***

Thanks for reading. That's it for now, part two will pick up from here. Lots more to come yet for this story. I hope you enjoyed it if you made it to the end.