My Sweet Canadian Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was harder than it had ever been with only my boxers separating me from her now. Cassie had turned around to face me with our heads sharing her pillow and although I couldn't make out her features in the darkness it wasn't hard to convince myself that her smile was as wide as mine. Reaching way down I touched her leg near the ankle and started to slide upwards. I could feel strength in her legs from her countless hours of snowboarding but they were soft and feminine too. Before I could get to her knee she stopped me and lifted my hand to her face where she kissed it. I guess this was as far as it would go then. Amazingly, I didn't feel any anger at all, huge disappointment for sure but I couldn't be mad at Cassie for having her limits. I traced the features of her face with my fingers and leaned in to kiss her forehead.

"It's okay with me if you want to stop," I said gently.

"I never said that," she said with her fingers on my chest.

"Don't feel like you have to do this for me. I want to spend the whole week with you no matter what happens tonight," I assured her.

"I know what I want Rick and I want you," she said in a voice that was barely a whisper.

I could feel the bed move as her weight shifted and the next thing I knew she was turning my hand over to lay her panties in it. She was naked now and wanted company. Her hand found the waistband of my boxers and paused as if waiting for permission to go any further. Well if she was naked I should be too I thought as I sat up and took my boxers off. I didn't think she'd want me to pass them to her like she had with her panties so I dropped them on the floor. Cassie's hand didn't stray from her place on my abdomen until I took her by the wrist and guided her down to discover my cock.

The head was sticky with precum and I felt her hand jerk in mine when she felt the wetness of it. Now that she was there she was happy to explore and gave me a light stroke making an ohhhh sound that told me she was happy with what she had found. My cock was big enough that I'd never disappointed a partner in bed but none of them meant anything to me now, she was the only one I cared about. I waited patiently for her to finish so I'd get my turn but she was enjoying herself giggling as she made me groan with painfully slow strokes. Finally she pulled my foreskin back past the ridge of my head leaving me ready for sex.

In the darkness I felt her leg bump mine on the narrow bed as she lay on her back and parted her legs. Running my hand over body I couldn't help but think she was built for bearing children with her full breasts and hips that widened to give her that sexy hourglass figure. Her breath caught in her throat when my hand found the wetness between her legs. I could feel her pubic hair tickling my wrist and traced its triangular outline, promising myself to take a good look when there was enough light. For now I'd settle for a taste of her but as I started lowering myself she held my arm and I knew she wanted me inside her.

Kneeling on the bed between her legs I took my cock in hand and silently pleaded with it to last long enough for Cassie to enjoy this. I brushed it against her thigh giving her every opportunity to say no as I moved slowly towards her lips. Even when she didn't stop me, I hesitated with the tip of my cock touching her pussy now. Rubbing the head of my cock around her outer lips soon coated it in her juices. I could hear Cassie's breathing intensify below me and continued to stroke her with my cock. She was warm, wet, and inviting but I kept backing off whenever I felt the tip start to slip between her lips. Finally Cassie had had enough and taking hold of my cock she helped me guide it inside her.

I realized immediately I wasn't the first man make love to her as I slipped inside her tight pussy. It was hard for me to imagine the pain that would come from losing her after just two days together and I felt a momentary flicker of pity for whoever had. Now that we were having sex there were fresh urges to over come, urges to fuck her for all I was worth. There was time for that later, but for now I wanted to be gentle with her. Cassie's hand on my waist seemed ready to slow my pace if needed so I removed it kissing her wrist and showed her she had nothing to fear with me. Her touch on my neck was all I needed to lie down on top of her and kiss her as we made love for the first time.

Though I couldn't see her in the darkness, her body filled my other senses. The way her breasts felt pressed between us and the softness of her legs bushing against mine with every tender push consumed me. The flowery smell of her beauty products was less noticeable now with the scent of her sex beginning to overpower everything else. Delicate sounding moans escaped her lips as we kissed and I gave her few quicker strokes whenever she tore her lips away from mine to draw a deep breath. I always went back for more though because her lips were the sweetest taste in world.

Miraculously I was able to prevent myself from cumming quickly. Intimacy wasn't the only reason I favored the slow pace I guess. I knew she'd be sweet enough to understand if it ended prematurely and I honestly don't think anyone could have blamed me given the incredibly sexy woman I was with. Even so, I wanted to give her the complete sexual experience she deserved. Over time our pace slowly increased and I sensed she was getting close now when her moans intensified. I was about ready to cum too and desperately hoped I could hang on long enough for her sake.

Cassie grasped my ass in her hands as her cries hit a new octave. Pulling me into her now, she asked for it harder and faster as she hurdled towards her orgasm. Holding her slim waist I stopped kissing her for now and focused on screwing her. My own breathing was rapid now, the drawn out kissing having left me a little short of breath. I could keep going for as long as my cock cooperated though. As it turned out I didn't need to go much longer at all. Cassie wrapped her legs around me and squeezed me tightly in her arms moaning loudly in the darkness. I felt her pussy clench my cock and was powerless to resist any longer. Cumming inside her was never my plan but there was no way to avoid it as a flood of cum erupted from my balls blasting deep inside her. Groaning weakly with each pulse of my cock I lay there motionless when I was done until her hands brought my lips back to hers. When she sagged to the bed under me I suddenly felt like I was crushing her and rolled off to the side placing my hand on her stomach as it rose and fell with her deep breathing. Letting my hand slide up to her breast when her breathing had evened I had just taken her nipple between my fingers when she pushed my hand away.

"Please don't," she said in what sounded like a scared voice. Already she was having second thoughts and I felt horrible.

"Cassie... I don't know what to say right now to make this better," I said in the grips of despair. As wonderful as the sex with her had been, I was wishing I could go back and stop it from ever happening.

"It wasn't anything you did," she said squeezing my hand. "I just don't feel comfortable like this."

"Do you want me to leave?" I asked hoping we could talk about it tomorrow when we'd both had time to think.

"No don't go I want you to stay," she said the conflicting emotions clear in her voice.

"I won't go anywhere then," I said relaxing just a little beside her.

Cassie asked me to get up for a moment and turned the blankets down. I climbed in next to her, the softness of her body next to mine threatening to give me a fresh erection. Covered by the blankets now she seemed much more at ease. I was afraid to touch her again though it was next to impossible on the narrow bed meant for one. She was lying on her side with her back to me and leaned into me when she sensed my hesitation. Laying my head on he pillow next to hers I had no idea what to with my arm and finally settled for lay on top of the blankets in the narrow space between us. Reaching back she took my hand in hers and held it to her blanketed chest kissing it.

I kept silent, wishing Cassie sweet dreams and hoping she wouldn't be horrified to wake up next to me. It was impossible to figure her out. How could such a charming and beautiful woman be so self-conscious? There was no way I could have been the first man to tell her how attractive she was but she reacted like I was saying it to mock her. On the bright side, I was certain she must have wanted me badly to go this far so soon despite her obvious hang ups. As I drifted off to sleep I tried to compose my thoughts in the hopes of getting her to open up tomorrow.

What I thought was morning arrived with a crashing sound and snickering laughter. I could feel Cassie's body tense next to me and wondered what was happening. Sensing movement about me I tried to wake myself up and tightened my arm around Cassie protectively. It was hard to focus in those first few moments after waking and it wasn't until I heard voices that I realized what was happening.

"Are you awake Cassie?" Jana asked her words slightly slurred from drinking.

"C'mon get up we want to hear all about your night with Rick," Lei said giggling.

"I know what I'd do with him," Jana said giggling too. "Cassie! Get up and have a drink with us. Turn the lights on Lei and we'll get her out of bed."

"No don't!" Cassie said in a panic stricken voice. "Get out of my room. Both of you get out!" The sudden burst of light blinded me but I caught a glimpse of their shocked faces. Clearly they didn't expect to find me in bed with their overly modest friend.

"Wow! How's it going Rick? Pretty good I guess huh?" Jana said sitting on the foot of the bed grinning.

"I said get out!" Cassie said showing a rare flash of real anger. She sat up holding the blankets to her chest and glared at them as best she could with squinting eyes.

"Way to go Cassie," Lei said smiling at her. "I didn't think you had it in you to take what you wanted anymore."

"Look at her Lei. She had it in her all right," Jana said turning to glance up at Lei with a drunken grin. "So how was it? Anything we should be wanting to try for ourselves or just so-so?"

"Get out now both of you!" Cassie roared. "Get the fuck out!" The other girls looked at her wide-eyed when she swore and Cassie put her hand over her mouth clearly surprised by her own outburst. Words like that didn't sound right coming from her sweet lips. "Oh girls I'm so sorry I didn't mean that," she said as they fled the room. I could see that she felt horrible but I stopped her with an arm around her waist when she started to follow them.

"Let them go," I said pulling her back down to the bed. Reaching across her I turned off the lamp on her night table and kissed her on the cheek. "You can talk to them in the morning."

"Oh god Rick I'm so sorry about that. You must be mad," she said lying on her back next to me.

"Why? Because they saw me in bed with you?" I asked.

"Yeah you must be so embarrassed," she said sounding concerned for me.

"Cassie... I don't care who sees me with you. I'd never be embarrassed to tell anyone that I was sleeping with you," I assured her trying desperately to cure her puzzling lack of self esteem. Again I wondered where she'd found the courage to show she was interested in me. "They could come in and watch us if they wanted and I wouldn't care."

"What?" she asked completely taken aback. One of these days I'd learn to think before I spoke.

"I didn't mean it like that," I said feeling the tension in her body evaporate again. "I'm just saying I'd be proud to point you out to anyone and say that beautiful woman let me share her bed. And when they asked I'd tell them I couldn't explain why you picked me either."

"Oh Rick that's so sweet," she said and I think she finally started to believe my compliments were completely genuine.

"If I take the time to think I don't end up sounding like a jackass," I said.

"It was your smile," she said kissing me.

"My smile?" I said.

"At the lift yesterday. You asked me to share the ride with you and I didn't know how to say no without hurting your feelings," she explained. "But when you smiled at me it was easy to say yes."

"As long as we're together I can promise you I'll be smiling a lot," I said and her fingers reached over to touch the smile on my lips as I spoke.

"Well I'm sorry they woke you up. Go back to sleep," she said kissing me.

"Actually I'm happy they woke us up," I said my grin making it hard to give her a proper kiss in return. "And as you can see I'm much too excited to sleep now," I added pressing my erection against her leg.

Spreading her legs for me, Cassie accepted me back inside her a soft moan. It was long past time to get her to start opening up. When we made love earlier she had managed to lose herself in the moment but tensed up soon after. I wanted to bring her out of her shell and keep her there. Everything about her drove me wild and I wanted to prove to her that I was completely serious with my compliments. She didn't mind if I touched her breasts now so I lavished them with kisses to show her how much I appreciated them. It would have been easy to play with them all night if the rest of her wasn't so pleasing to touch too.

I'd been screwing her gently for a short time and she was starting to get into it urging me on with a hand that squeezed my arm. Pulling out of her I lay on my back and grasped my wet cock jerking it slowly as I waited for her to come get it if she wanted more. She tried tugging my arm to get me back on top of her but I easily twisted out of her grasp. Throwing the blankets off us I heard her gasp nervously despite the darkness that hid her from view. The silence stretched on as I searched for the right words but the bed creaked and I felt her move before I could speak. Her hand pushed mine away from my cock and she stroked it slowly as if considering what to do next. I reached over to explore her body and found her sitting on her feet and bent low at the waist. Groping behind her blindly I rubbed her ass and let my finger slip down between the moist folds of her pussy. The thought that she was about to give me head as I fingered her completely shocked me but she gave my cock a single kiss and threw her leg across me.

How I yearned to watch her ride me. Forced to imagine what she must looked like in the darkness I felt a fresh surge of blood to my cock as I pictured it. I could feel her supple legs gripping my body as she lift herself up and down on me. In complete control of the pace she surprised me by riding my cock much harder than expected. My hands settled into a comfortable place on her curvy ass and help hold her in place. Her riding became so forceful that my cock slipped out once and she whimpered a plea for me to put it back inside her. As long as we were having sex I was free to explore her body and shifted my focus to her breasts once more. Even with her rambunctious riding they didn't move much, jiggling in my hands whenever her ass landed on my legs. When she stopped I thought she might be done despite the lack of response from her pussy's sweet grasp.

Positioning herself on her back to me, she seemed ready to go back to sleep. I hadn't cum again but it didn't matter. I was ready to get up and retrieve the blankets for us when she wiggled her ass against me. Thinking she must be cold I sat up immediately but before I could move any further pushed her ass back until her wet pussy tickled my leg. Finally I got the hint and reached over her to slip my hand between her thighs and lifted her top leg. Once my cock was back inside her I released her leg. With my arm across her body resting between her breasts I screwed her as hard as I would dare yet.

Cassie shrieked and I wondered if her friends might hear us. I didn't really care if they did but was worried about them mentioning in the morning. A few words from them might undo whatever gains a night of passionate lovemaking had done for her confidence. Hopefully they were passed out drunk and wouldn't remember much of what happened earlier. She clutched my hand to her chest as my orgasm loomed and again I had no choice but to spill my load inside her much to her moaning delight. I really hoped she was on some sort of birth control. 'Or did I?' I asked myself with a start. A woman shouldn't be able to turn your life upside down in just a few short days.

Now that the sex was over for the night I got the blankets for us and tucked them around her. Remembering her sudden return to misplaced modesty before I kept my hands to myself this time. Lying on my back I though about everything that had happened these past two days. I felt the bed shake as she turned around and threw her arm across me. Her breasts were pressed against my chest and I decided to try touching them anyway, earning a soft sigh from her this time. When her lips found mine asking for a good night kiss my answer was a heartfelt yes.

This time we slept peacefully until the morning. My eyes opened to light streaking through the curtains and for a moment my mind tried to make sense of the strange surroundings until it all came rushing back in a flash of absolute joy. Cassie was already awake next to me, still naked but with the blanket tucked around her bulging breasts. If she thought there was anyway I was letting her out of bed without getting a good look at the body my hands and lips had told my poor deprived eyes all about then she was still dreaming. I could see that she'd found the pure black tattoo of a stylized Asian dragon on my right shoulder and was tracing it with her finger. Now she knew she wasn't the only one hiding something in the darkness. I was curious to find out what she thought of it.

"Did it hurt?" she asked looking at me with moist eyes. It didn't surprise me that the first thing on her mind was concern for me and the pain I must have felt getting it done.

"A little," I admitted. "You don't like it do you?"

"No it's not that but I never pictured you with a tattoo and now everything that I remember happening last night doesn't seem right," she said. "I touched it and didn't even know it was there. I've been lying here since I woke up going over last night in my head and changing my memories of what happened to include it. Do you have any more?" she asked suddenly.

"Just this one but you're welcome to check for yourself," I said folding my hands behind my head and hoping she take me up on the offer. "What about you?" I asked ready to be shocked if she showed me one.

"Me? Oh God no way. I couldn't go through with something like that," she said with wide-eyed innocence.

"Good because I don't think you should ruin this perfect skin," I said brushing her shoulder, which made her cling to the blankets tighter.

"Please don't," she said pulling away from me.

"This isn't fair," I said. "You been up for who knows how long looking at me but I don't get my turn."

"I can't..."

"Cassie most women would give anything for a body like yours," I said. "What do I need to do to get a good look at you?"

"Promise me you won't go away," she said in a voice full of fear.

"Go away? It's only been a few days and already I don't know how I'm going to go back to school without you at the end of the week. If you think there's anything that could make me leave before then, you're wrong," I said wondering what could possibly have her so scared.

"Okay," she said with a deep sigh. She lay on her back and loosened her tight grip on the blanket. Before I could start to lower it she took my hand held onto it in a crushing grip as if she was afraid I might try to run away.

"If you want to get dressed I won't make you do this," I said kissing her tenderly.